Funny, neurotic, and charming, but not for kids.

Kid, 12 years old December 11, 2013

Watch immediately

Absolutely love this movie, though many may say that it's inappropriate, and you are right, some kids will thank you for letting you watch this. I am 12 years old and adored the movie. In my favourite bits the protagonist turns himself to face the camera, and talks directly to the audience. This is beautifully done and reminds me of the structure in 'Ferris Bullers Day Off' Another main reason to watch this is the music. Warms your heart on a winter day and makes you feel complete. That is if you enjoy music. This movie immediately gives you songs that you haven't ever heard to put on your iPod straight away. A wonderful, comic movie.
Adult Written byJennifer-Marie April 9, 2008
Teen, 16 years old Written byYossarian April 9, 2008

I love this movie

I love watching this movie every single time. There is some objectional stuff, but you can see that from the little sidebar chart thing. People have sex and drop massive F-bombs. Great story, great music, great commedy. My favorite part is how they show the reality of relationships, and how they really work, while still being good and funny, unlike The Break-Up, which sucked.
Teen, 14 years old Written byDomi_mk August 22, 2013

Great movie

Its a great movie but I didn't like that Rob (main character) talks more to the audience then the other characters in the movie. Rob, is a recently rejected man, who owns a record store and is stuck with these two hopeless persons who work for him and they do nothing but complaining other peoples sad/stupid lives and rate everyone if they are cool enough to buy records or not. But they never complain about their stupid personality. Anyways at the end of the movie Rob finally understands that Laura (his girlfriend) is perfect for him and each other. Its a great movie with a little drama, comedy and depression.
Teen, 15 years old Written byspickolick November 20, 2009

Know your child...

Fantastic movie. I love John Cusack and is surely one of my top ten favorite movies.