All member reviews for High School Musical 2

Kid, 10 years old July 20, 2010

I like this one the best
Kid, 12 years old January 27, 2009

From Good To The Worst

I used to be obsessed over High School Musical, until everybody became obsessed. They're now driving me crazy: everywhere I look, HSM adverts, T-shirts, backpacks... whatever. Very young children (5-6 years)are simply obsessed with this movie because everybody they know is too. I know children who haven't even seen the movie, and they love it! Plus the movies are too corny and lame.
Kid, 12 years old April 4, 2011

Horrible

CRAP! thats what this movie is..
Kid, 10 years old April 9, 2008

Great for kids 7years and older.

I really enjoyed this movie. It's about a group of high school kids who learn to go their own way. I would say that if it was in theatres it would be rated a clean G. It's actually great for the whole family. Except that the commeralism sometimes gets out of hand. Otherwise, I enoyed this movie and I thin High School Musical 2 is great!
Teen, 17 years old Written byzendayaZuri July 22, 2014

HMMMMMM.......

YES... I HAVE THIS MOVIE, SISTER WANTED IT BUT THIS ISNT FOR ANY AGE UNDER 14+ TOO KISSY AS LITTLE KIDS WOULD SAY AND LIFE ISNT ALL ABOUT LOVING BOYS,KISSES,MONEY,GETTING YOUR WAY OR WHAT YOU WANT! THATS PLENTY IN THIS MOVIE...SO PARENTS DONT LET KIDS WATCH IF UNDER 14+ PLEASE! SEEN SOME KIDS, EVEN LITTLE KIDS NOT APPRECIATE WHAT THEY HAVE AND GET A LITTLE ADDITUDE BECAUSE OF SEEING SNOTTY SHARPAY(RICH,SNOTTY,WANTS THINGS HER WAY,WANTS EVEN MORE AND SHES RICH... ) SEE NOW!?
Kid, 10 years old July 15, 2014

good

great movie there is a very self centered girl in it. and he isn't the best freind in this episode
Teen, 13 years old Written byDarky'sReviews June 19, 2014

My Least Favorite Of This Squeaky Clean Triliogy

I quite enjoy the HSM triliogy, sure the romance is steam grilled cheesy and the characters and plot are rather one dimensional, but Disney never seems to fail the catchy song test on anything. As much as I like the songs in this one just as much as the ones in the other two, this was Sharpay at her worst. She was just so desperate to get hit on by Troy in this one, going as far as making everyone else's summer a living hell. The dude that she hired to take control of Troy's friends is a bit of a jerk too. HSM should be perfectly fine for preteens because I'm sure they can handle a couple of lip smacks, marriage jokes and normal flirting. ON: 9+ IFFY: 4-8 OFF: 0-3
Teen, 13 years old Written byDorotea January 12, 2014

High School Musical 2

Teen, 13 years old Written bykatnisshamna December 24, 2012

love it

i love it its not some useless storey, its usefull and worth my time. the songs are really cute and catchy.
Teen, 13 years old Written byMaya13 August 11, 2012

One of the best disney movies

This is one of my favorite movies. I think it's ok for kids 3 and up
Kid, 11 years old June 26, 2012

High School Musical=AWESOME

I used to LOVE this movie! This a great movie for younger children! I used to watch this movie when I was eight...... now i'm eleven and I sometimes watch it when it's on Disney. GREAT JOB DISNEY!!!!!!!!!!!
Kid, 10 years old May 27, 2012

WARNING, THE SEQUEL!

Just as bad as number 1, THIS IS HELL!
Teen, 16 years old Written byabbacus May 26, 2012

Better that the first!

Kid, 11 years old March 25, 2012

blargh

i hated it, thats why i said blargh, just plain awful, don't bother
Kid, 10 years old February 18, 2012

High School Musical 2

High School Musical is the best in the series and has some good jokes. It has too much music,okay acting,bad screenplay and good settings. Overall High School Musical 2 Is A Great Movie.
Teen, 17 years old Written byallie13 February 13, 2012

AWESOME !!!

i think its a great movie to watch for the whole family...especially when it deals with singing and dancing ! :) well im a high school senior as well and i still watch these rated G movies !!!!
Kid, 11 years old February 5, 2012

HS, again!

They really need to get diffrent personailties. It gets kinda boring cause' nothing changes and everyone is the same. It's basicully the same movie, except its during the summer. I sometimes hate how sappy it is. Sharpay acts really sassy and flirtatious towards Troy, and its kinda gross how she throws herself at him. You can kinda tell that it's fake. They just kinda break into song at any moment. On the other hand, it's hard to find a movie that both girls and boys will both like; The movie is kinda sweet, and really sappy, as I said before. Little ones will fall in love with this squel.
Teen, 13 years old Written byDMfanCassy December 10, 2011

TERRIFIC!!!

Great movie! I would let almost anyone younger than me see it! If you go to the HSM3 reviews on this site, look for my comment and you'll see how I feel about this series! I <3 IT!
Kid, 12 years old October 6, 2011

sweet HSM!

I <3 it. it's sweet and comforting. :)!
Teen, 13 years old Written bySpielberg00 July 6, 2011

Disney Channel's at it again. The question now pops into our head: "Would Walt Disney REALLY approve of this if he were still alive?"

My rating: G.