All member reviews for High School Musical 3: Senior Year

Predictable but enjoyable musical is fine for tweens.

Adult Written byliddle.biddle February 23, 2009

Commonsense is wrong!!

This movie is for kids 0 and up it has no sexual stuff it is totally kid and baby apropriate. It is a great movie and it ends happily ever after. Anybody can see this movie!
Teen, 13 years old Written byAlbus Severus September 9, 2011

Parent of a 17 year old Written byrame20002007 June 7, 2009

Adult Written bymca27@optonline.net February 25, 2009

cute

even now i saw when I w was 8 I didnot thinck it was bad
Parent of a 6 and 11 year old Written byfastraxsg July 1, 2011

Happily ever after

I think its a happy ending for a really good movie! Bye high school musical!
Teen, 16 years old Written byRyanc99 April 27, 2009

Get this movie free at http://tinyurl.com/c8e4bl!
Parent of a 1, 3, 12, and 16 year old Written byNikkiV March 23, 2009

A Safe Win

High School Musical 3 is the end of the trilogy. It's cheesy just like the previous 2 except Disney clearly spent way too much money on set design. The plot is a serious stretch, but it's generally wholesome.
Teen, 16 years old Written byZac 117 December 28, 2008

Please, I can't take it anymore!

Truly this trilogy went down hill since the 1st one (which I actually liked) after that they just kept sucking all the money they could out of this! The movie industry is a bunch of vampires. Same thing happened to Madagascar! So please put this series to sleep before I grab my battle axe (and be axe I mean noose)
Parent of a 5 year old Written bysjgillespie November 7, 2008

Best of the 3, but beware of...

this was the best of the 3. the dancing was great, the music was appropriate. the storyline also tied all three the movies together. my one issue is, well, frankly the young women were often dressed like hookers with the short skirts and the boots.
Teen, 13 years old Written byDMfanCassy December 10, 2011

Great ending to a childhood dream!

I still remeber the excitment before and after seeing this terrific movie! I like that is was pretty intence for youngens and almost regular for teens! I'm a teen and I think I just might watch this again tonight! When me, my mom, and my big brother (at the time 14 or 15 years old) saw the movie for the first time, even my big brother said he started crying 3 times!!! And I can't NOT blame him! Some parents these days have there kids watch their favorate movies from when they were a kid, and when I become a parent, I am 100% sure I'll be showing my kids this movie.... A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!!!
Parent of a 7 year old Written byHigh School Musical February 12, 2010

singing songs

I think that HSM rock because they sing really good.
Kid, 11 years old July 31, 2009

I think it os so like nice. I love it the best.
Adult Written byfarrell1 May 9, 2009

THE BEST IN THE SERIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Kid, 12 years old March 27, 2009

This movie really did not have any bad stuff in it. It was pretty much just about the kids growing up and dealing with there future of what to do with collage and all that stuff. It was pretty dull. Very dramatic. Honestly I really don't think any older kids would like it.
Teen, 14 years old Written bymisscompetitive March 24, 2009

This movie is just like the first and second one. it is going to be just as you expect it to be. some of the part are good and some are really stupid. this is one of those movies that you just have to see because everyone will talk about it. over all i think it is a good movie and if you liked the first two then you will deffinatly like the 3rd.
Parent of a 2 and 5 year old Written byjorgefromqueens March 9, 2009

Loved It!

The movie was good fun. The kids burst into spontaneous dance at several points and the audience broke into applause, as though it was a real musical, after several numbers– including a partial standing ovation at the end. The movie held my six year old and her friends’ attention from beginning to end. A little more mature and romance-centric than previous HSMs but, still, pretty safe. There’s only one kiss and, like the earlier chapters, the romance is pretty innocent. As a dad with two little girls (and a third “unknown”) on the way, I kind of welcome conversations, even at this age, about relationships and, unexpectedly, HSM has been a nice gateway to that. Maybe not every dad relishes the idea of talking about relationships with their daughters but my thinking is kids develop their list of things Too Yucky to Talk to Dad About early on and they learn it from us. If we’re too squeamish to talk about something, they’ll catch on to that. But, I’m rambling... [Excerpt from an earlier review. You can read the full review at www.kidkong.com]
Parent of a 4, 9, and 9 year old Written bybelle-cygne March 2, 2009

jsut nice 2 b seen

mayb some people 'd say hsm1 was better! I personnally think, musicals in hsm3 r also gud. As an adult i enjoyed waychin hsm1 &3 alike. My kidz too have enjoyed watching 'em...
Kid, 11 years old November 9, 2008

BEST HSM YET!!!!!!!!!!

this is the best HSM yet! it has a sort of Broadway feel, with the tempo of music and some of the dance numbers. nothing innaproprate, but not for young kids. i mean lets face it: movies about high school romance shouldn't be idolized by 5 year olds. not for kids under 8 or 9.
Kid, 12 years old April 19, 2013