All member reviews for High School Musical 3: Senior Year

Predictable but enjoyable musical is fine for tweens.

Kid, 8 years old June 22, 2009
i think this movie is one of those baby romantic musical movies i dont recomend it to anyone that is a boy.
Parent of a 17 year old Written byrame20002007 June 7, 2009
Kid, 8 years old May 24, 2009

sweet

sweet movie
Teen, 15 years old Written bychristina Adams May 18, 2009

good

i have to say i thought it would not be good and now that i saw it i really think it is good.
Teen, 13 years old Written bysara4ever95 May 9, 2009
i really see this movie!!
Adult Written byfarrell1 May 9, 2009
THE BEST IN THE SERIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Teen, 16 years old Written byRyanc99 April 27, 2009
Get this movie free at http://tinyurl.com/c8e4bl!
Teen, 13 years old Written byodis April 18, 2009

good movie

yay i love this movie
Kid, 11 years old April 17, 2009

ehh...

there was loads of kissing
Kid, 11 years old April 6, 2009

never, EVER! See HSM 3.

this movie is utterly kleeshay. it is one of the worst movies i've ever seen.
Kid, 12 years old March 27, 2009
This movie really did not have any bad stuff in it. It was pretty much just about the kids growing up and dealing with there future of what to do with collage and all that stuff. It was pretty dull. Very dramatic. Honestly I really don't think any older kids would like it.
Teen, 14 years old Written bymisscompetitive March 24, 2009
This movie is just like the first and second one. it is going to be just as you expect it to be. some of the part are good and some are really stupid. this is one of those movies that you just have to see because everyone will talk about it. over all i think it is a good movie and if you liked the first two then you will deffinatly like the 3rd.
Kid, 12 years old March 21, 2009

Boring Movie

I didn't even get through 1/4 of it, because it bored me to sleep. Too corny and silly! It's all so innocent and lame. You'd be better off watching the 1st one.
Parent of a 2 and 5 year old Written byjorgefromqueens March 9, 2009

Loved It!

The movie was good fun. The kids burst into spontaneous dance at several points and the audience broke into applause, as though it was a real musical, after several numbers– including a partial standing ovation at the end. The movie held my six year old and her friends’ attention from beginning to end. A little more mature and romance-centric than previous HSMs but, still, pretty safe. There’s only one kiss and, like the earlier chapters, the romance is pretty innocent. As a dad with two little girls (and a third “unknown”) on the way, I kind of welcome conversations, even at this age, about relationships and, unexpectedly, HSM has been a nice gateway to that. Maybe not every dad relishes the idea of talking about relationships with their daughters but my thinking is kids develop their list of things Too Yucky to Talk to Dad About early on and they learn it from us. If we’re too squeamish to talk about something, they’ll catch on to that. But, I’m rambling... [Excerpt from an earlier review. You can read the full review at www.kidkong.com]
Parent of a 4, 9, and 9 year old Written bybelle-cygne March 2, 2009

jsut nice 2 b seen

mayb some people 'd say hsm1 was better! I personnally think, musicals in hsm3 r also gud. As an adult i enjoyed waychin hsm1 &3 alike. My kidz too have enjoyed watching 'em...
Adult Written bymca27@optonline.net February 25, 2009

cute

even now i saw when I w was 8 I didnot thinck it was bad
Adult Written byliddle.biddle February 23, 2009

Commonsense is wrong!!

This movie is for kids 0 and up it has no sexual stuff it is totally kid and baby apropriate. It is a great movie and it ends happily ever after. Anybody can see this movie!
Kid, 8 years old February 19, 2009

i sang and danced

bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb
Teen, 13 years old Written byqwertyuiop11 February 15, 2009

bad

in one scene troy says "high school sucks" and that made me want to drop out of high school since it's soooo stressfull i think this is 16+
Adult Written bysan anselmo February 13, 2009

bad bad bad bad bad!!!!!!!!!

This movie is the worst movie i have ever seen. It's so bad i barfed and i was not sick. Super bad movie!!!!!!!