All member reviews for High School Musical 3: Senior Year

Predictable but enjoyable musical is fine for tweens.

Teen, 16 years old Written byZac 117 December 28, 2008

Please, I can't take it anymore!

Truly this trilogy went down hill since the 1st one (which I actually liked) after that they just kept sucking all the money they could out of this! The movie industry is a bunch of vampires. Same thing happened to Madagascar! So please put this series to sleep before I grab my battle axe (and be axe I mean noose)
Kid, 12 years old December 26, 2008

Not Predictable

I saw the movie and out of all 3, it was the best. 0-10 rating, first one-7, second one-3, third one-8 or 9. And most of the songs on this one are totally addicting, and way better. I think they should make another sequil.(Sorry about spelling)
Kid, 12 years old December 16, 2008

This better be the last HSM

I hate all the high school musical movies! they're all noobi-ish,stupid and a total waste of money
Adult Written bymusic724 December 5, 2008

ugh... why bother

i hated the first movies... the acting was horrible... plot structure couldnt have been worse. in all honesty... it was only a little sad for me because i am leaving my school and i can sort of relate to them... that is it...
Teen, 14 years old Written bydani2112 November 23, 2008

Really good!

I loved this movie. It was great. I even cried. But you have to go see it if you've seen the first two. Totally awesome.
Teen, 13 years old Written byhip November 19, 2008

high school musical

heel goed
Adult Written byhimynameisbob November 11, 2008

OMG Best movie ever!

This movie rocks. I hated all the other HMS. It has the best song and dances.
Kid, 11 years old November 11, 2008

Amazing!

the best yet! ashley tisdale really brought the meanness in this movie! I Want It All was an amazing sean! but my fav. was The Boys Are Back, Troy, and Chad are really getting into the spirit! everyone will love this movie! all ages are ready for this great movie! 5 stars!!!!!!!!
Kid, 11 years old November 9, 2008

BEST HSM YET!!!!!!!!!!

this is the best HSM yet! it has a sort of Broadway feel, with the tempo of music and some of the dance numbers. nothing innaproprate, but not for young kids. i mean lets face it: movies about high school romance shouldn't be idolized by 5 year olds. not for kids under 8 or 9.
Parent of a 5 year old Written bysjgillespie November 7, 2008

Best of the 3, but beware of...

this was the best of the 3. the dancing was great, the music was appropriate. the storyline also tied all three the movies together. my one issue is, well, frankly the young women were often dressed like hookers with the short skirts and the boots.
Parent of a 9 year old Written bynikij November 7, 2008

Good Movie - but this needs to be the end!

HSM 3 was really good - better than the 2nd but not as good as the 1st! The dances & music were great. My daughter really enjoyed it also. I think though this needs to be the end, hopefully they won't make College Musical. The kids are getting too old...just my opinion though. :-)
Kid, 10 years old November 4, 2008

Wow

This was a great movie. There is not a lot of iffy content. Kids my age will love it.