All teen and kid member reviews for High School Musical

Teen, 13 years old Written byIooba kitty February 11, 2010

stupid movie, bad role models and bad outlook on life

the absolute worse movie i have EVER seen. stupid. too many kids obsess over it. i have always hated this movie... bad role models and bad ways to look at the world. the world is not perfect, and no you can't do what ever you want. but...i can see how 6-8 year olds would like yeah...whatever
Teen, 16 years old Written byveils July 11, 2011

This movie was once really popular in 2006 and 2007, now? Not so much. But the movie does send positive messages about following your dreams.
Teen, 14 years old Written byNorthernNights June 3, 2010

Don't Hate Me Because I am Not Obsessed with It

People are so obsessed with it! (No offence to those poor souls that love it) its just not healthy to be so obsessed with it all the time. I mean they made pens, posters, shoes, shirts, wardrobes, bed spreads so on. All it shows is a bunch of bad acting, dancing and singing like a bunch of wackos. (Some dancing was okay, although I don't like the songs) I don't want to rant or nothing.. okay, yes I do. Well its all people talk about really. Its a con to get little girls to buy their products, and it really has no meaning. For little kids it may be intertaning, but they like to show off and back stab on there. They act like High School is a huge preppy fairy tail that everyone can be popular and nobody can tear you down. I like their energy, but its lies. I am not saying they have to be realistic but they don't have to make up stuff! And they act like THAT is what put Disney to the top. No. Disney is being distroyed. (Go on YouTube *user Magma15x* will explain to you in a funny way) I mean all of the characters are these gorgious popular kids trying to make it to the top with NONstop singing... well, I appreiseate their hard work, I just think I wasted my time watching the movie.. (Forgive me)
Teen, 16 years old Written byBeebler April 17, 2014

How this Movie Changed my Life

Here's the deal, I'm sixteen. When I first saw this movie back in the day, I thought it was lame, yo. However, now, looking back, I can truly appreciate the absolute cinematographic masterpiece that is High School Musical. Not only the first, but the second and the third. These movies have given me insight as to how I need to follow my dreams and don't let anywhere make me stick to the status quo. Anyone looking for a brilliant movie both mechanically and otherwise should definitely consider High School Musical. The songs are catchy, the characters -- while dramatized -- are relatable, and overall, it's an entertaining experience that everyone can enjoy.
Teen, 15 years old Written byTotally500 September 4, 2011

Greastest Musical ever

This is the Greatest Musical Movie since Grease I can tell you that this is a marvouls movie with great acting and great story and songs
Teen, 13 years old Written bysuper movie reviewer January 9, 2010

no way

if u want to see high school musical don't bother. It is the most boring musical i have ever scene in my entire life. DO NOT WATCH WATEVER U DO!
Teen, 13 years old Written bygippumy0706 August 25, 2014

Great Songs and Memories

I think this is a very great movie for kids who enjoyed music and have confidence of what they are doing. It has lots of genres such as romance, music, and maybe some changes in their high school. Kids would enjoy the music, probably dance around after they do watch this. It would be a great family time movie too.
Teen, 13 years old Written bySpielberg00 July 6, 2011

Absolutely annoying songs--of course, it's Disney...what to expect?

My rating: G.
Teen, 16 years old Written byshalophenes October 15, 2010

High sweet heart and challenges

I love it!!! i cant explain my feelings towards it
Teen, 14 years old Written byOGORMAN May 21, 2010

Only watch this if you want to stare at Zac Efron for roughly 2 hours.

Aren't there enough of these idiotic tweeny bopper movies out already? Don't Zac and Vanessa look a little old for high school anyway. Besides, the movie is totally pointless. *Sigh*
Kid, 10 years old December 30, 2009

This movie is... um.... bad. The story line isn't interesting because you already know what is going to happen.
Teen, 14 years old Written byiluvmyipod July 23, 2009

This movie is just, wow... Sure it's good for little girls (and i guess odd piticular little boys) but I'm pretty convinced it could brain wash your child. I mean It's truly stupid. It's like "OMG lets break out in song during science class!" I mean come on. Lets be serious with ourselves. I totally believe in children having imaginations, but what's wrong with the simple disney princess movies? We've gone a little to far.
Teen, 13 years old Written bycowzcanflyandmoo January 6, 2009

Umm...I guess its great?

I was begining to feel tired of being like 'huh?' when people talk about High School Musical. So I watched it and thought, 'Hmmmm, this is a lot like Grease!' and apparently Common Sense says it is in fact a modern version of Grease HA. Okay, so yes I thought the "humor" is yes "humorous". The music was pretty good especially "Breaking Free" and "We're All In This Together" KUDOS KUDOS. Overall, I thought it was pretty good better than how others have described it but still not as good as how other's described it either.
Teen, 13 years old Written bysuitelife April 9, 2008

One of the best

A must see for all ages even my 3 yr old cousin likes it and my grandma likes it even my baby sister likes it because of the music and dancing
Teen, 13 years old Written byfilmfan232 April 9, 2008
Teen, 13 years old Written byNARUTOHINATA April 9, 2008

A Fantastic Musical.

High School Musical is one of my favorite movies. With its fun and full of energy cast. With all of its songs you're bound to get up and start singing along. It is one of the most if not the most popular Disney Movie of 2006. If you are over the age of 7 I think this would be a fine movie for you to see.

it so good i can read/see it again

this is a good movie and a good book
Kid, 9 years old April 9, 2008

THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It was very exciting and i enjoyed the singing VERY much the dancing was wonderful.Definetly my favorite musical.Of course I had to watch it 12+ times.I loved it with my sisters and they enjoyed it also.So if you want my recommendation I would positively answer YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Kid, 12 years old November 22, 2015

This sure puts the "high" in high schooler! Whoever made this was high!

Horrible, so DON'T waste your time on this crapfest.