Slapstick comedy is funny but full of iffy stuff.

Teen, 13 years old Written byRallo_swag November 29, 2013

rlguj;olkh;jsboiw

YHJglsdh.kujv,bzdjkmxhgz.kxj
Teen, 15 years old Written byJ4VZ October 13, 2013

one of my best childhood films

classic family movie
Kid, 7 years old August 11, 2013

best movie ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oh my i laughed so hard its the best movie its for kids i watch it every year and i laugh all the time i love it its so good watch it its my favorite movie
Kid, 12 years old August 6, 2013

Home Alone is Awesome!

i think home alone, all of them, especially 1 and 2. I was very reluctant to try this movie because its pretty old. My dad forced me and i loved it! Im in 8th grade but i still loved it so i have no idea what common sennse media was thinking when they didnt rate it well! I can guarentee you will be laughing the whole time!
Teen, 13 years old Written byTheBombFunn June 16, 2013

Love this movie.

Teen, 17 years old Written bySeb Mayers June 5, 2013

A Holiday Classic!

A generally wonderful fun, although parents should think twice before showing it to very young children. The slapstick was what left a benchmark on John Hughes's career, and this film still remains as a very funny holiday classic. 5 Stars out of 5!
Kid, 11 years old March 29, 2013

Home Alone

I laughed my a** off. It was really hilarious though I presume the movie should be 7 and up because sometimes it gets very bloody. Has a bit of swearing but it's fine by me. The storyline is very vivid and entertaining. It's worth watching the serie (1-4) Movies.
Teen, 13 years old Written byLilyissilly February 18, 2013

Home alone

I think it's a great movie but it has some bad language
Kid, 12 years old January 13, 2013

LOVE

My favourite film coming from a 12 year old!!! I love it! There might be some kind of violence but its funny! Some use of the words hell and ass, maybe some more. Good movie for 10+. That's all I have to say :)
Parent of a 1 and 6 year old Written bybrettyd December 30, 2012

there is a reason it is aired every christmas on tv, its great

if your child can follow a story line and likes a bit of fun and kids getting one over on adults then , this is the right film for them, full of comical /slapstick violence, a tiny tiny bit of cussing, a tiny bit of product placement , this film is about a child who gets left home alone and has to defend his familys home from burgulars, this ensues in all manner of funny booby traps and trickery, this film is a classic, the first film my son watched all the way through when he was 6 months old and has seen it dozens of times since, there is a reason that it is aired on tv every christmas, its great!
Teen, 14 years old Written byFlaming Pencil December 22, 2012

Deserves six stars!

Home Alone is full of pratfalls, worried mothers, foolish thieves, and the best child actor ever. This film is classic.
Adult Written bywonder dove November 5, 2012

Lots of fun for everyone!

A classic! I love this movie, but I think I enjoy the 2nd one a bit more. Kevin, who slept on the 3rd floor for the first time, is left at home by mistake when his entire family takes off early to Paris for the holidays. His relationship with some of his family members are not very good, so Kevin sees it as being a treat. The whole house to himself! Until he realizes that two burglars are amongst him, getting ready to rob the place. Kevin puts on his thinking cap and gets smart, building booby traps throughout his house to terrorize the two. With flights completely booked, his parents try desperately to get home to their son. There is violence (traps, falls, getting burned, stepping on nails...etc) but nothing drastic, it's all humorous. Language is average...mostly typical words you would hear from kids and tweens (@ss, rump kisser, hell, one sh*t) some rudeness. There is one phrase I used to think was embarrassing when I was 8 years old "I wonder if french babes shave their pits!" is said by one of the boys. Kevin finds a playboy magazine and quickly gets rid of it. There is a video tape Kevin watches that he's not supposed to with hateful words between characters. That's pretty much it! If you're afraid of spiders like me, there are some scary spider scenes. Overall, fantastic little gem.
Kid, 9 years old August 25, 2012

Home Alone rules!!!

Who couldn't love Home Alone? Only bad part: Kids may want to be like Kevin
Teen, 13 years old Written byanna1999 July 16, 2012

Good movie that sets a good example for children, great family movie!

Quite funny slapstick humour for young and old kids. The child left behind is very responsible, sets a good example for children because of his mature actions to looking after himself. There is a teenage character who briefly questions his friend about nude beaches and french babes, mild but watch out.
Kid, 9 years old July 10, 2012

VIOLENCE ALERT!

In every movie the burglars are trying to KILL Kevin. Kevin hurts them with all of these innocent stuff. This movie is definitely violent.
Kid, 8 years old March 31, 2012

Great movie

Great Movie
Teen, 15 years old Written bychargnar February 12, 2012

Hilarious

A holiday classic that kids will love
Teen, 15 years old Written byRobbyboyfye16 February 12, 2012

jbmmnnnnlok

humor is old with nothing funny left
Teen, 15 years old Written by99IsMyLuckyNumber December 29, 2011

Yesyesyesyesyesy :3

I like, love slapstick violance. It reminds me of chapstick which tastes like cherries :3
Teen, 13 years old Written bydasdasdasdasdas December 23, 2011

Fun movie

Great movie. Although it is not age appropriate for younger children it is a great movie for young and old.