All member reviews for Home Alone

Slapstick comedy is funny but full of iffy stuff.

Teen, 13 years old Written bydasdasdasdasdas December 23, 2011

Fun movie

Great movie. Although it is not age appropriate for younger children it is a great movie for young and old.
Teen, 14 years old Written byBieberFreakinFever December 21, 2011

great holiday movie

Home Alone is a Christmas classic! I love it, but i woulden't recomend it to kids under 8 de to constant violence of some sort and some bad language.
Parent Written bychildrennothebest December 19, 2011

Harmless!!

Parents act like kids are going to repeat the words but if you trust your kid they are probally not! And its educational because it teaches parents to not leave your child at home and it is educational because it teaches your child to be brave and to NOT GIVE UP!!!!!
Teen, 15 years old Written byhomealonefan123 December 13, 2011

awesome classic. 5 stars

this classic comedy is awesome. but some bad messages. including kevin mouthing off to his parents and swearing. the kids in kevin's house are almost big bullies. but great movie.
Kid, 10 years old June 26, 2011

Home Alone

* Violence- Pause- Slapstick Violence, Mischief, and peril. * Sexy Stuff- On- None. * Language- Pause- Strong language for a PG. * Drinking, Drugs, Or Smoking- In 1 scene, Kevin watches a movie and it had smoking only once. * The good stuff- * Educational Value- 1 out of 5- Kids will learn how to make booby traps. * Positive Messages- 0 out of 5- None. * Positive Role Models- 0 out of 5- None. This movie is really good!!!
Kid, 9 years old May 5, 2011

I love this movie!

I love this movie! I've been watching the Home Alone movies since I was little, and still do!
Kid, 11 years old May 2, 2011

MY MOVIE TITLE

EVEN THOUGH I LOVED THAT MOVIE DOESNT MEAN IT IS APPROPRIATE FOR 5 YEAR OLDS IT HAS SOME BAD SCENES BUT I BET IT WASNT THE BADDEST MOVIE EVER
Kid, 9 years old March 21, 2011

gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood

Great movie language is iffy.no use of the s word or this would be a PG-13 MOVIE.ITS FUNNY WHERE SHE IS LIKE KEVIN.
Adult Written byhellomynameisgeorge November 26, 2010

funny

great christmas movie. ive seen it a million times and never gets old. funny movie, keven is very brave in this movie staying home alone. on for kids 7 and up. way better then home alone 2. i give this a 8.5/10
Kid, 12 years old November 14, 2010

Where To Begin? Mabye At The Title!

Home Alone: Why is Kevin home alone? Would you leave your young kid home alone, because these parents did! This movie sparked 3 others with the same plot, in which the child, who was around 5-6 in one film, was left alon in the house! This is bad parenting for one thing. Another is that yes, there are some kids that would have the potential to defend their home, but whatever happened to CALLING THE POLICE? Even when that is not possible, he should have left the house! On another note, how did these kids gets access to all their traps? Bad parenting! This movie may be 'cute', but if I have kids when I grow up, I would not encourage them to try to beat the crud out of robbers, and I would not leave them alone in the house! Thanks for reading!
Teen, 14 years old Written byMarioMii October 10, 2010

If you're a young child, don't be left alone when the rest of the family is on vacation

When a kid is alone at his house, two burglars came to his house to steel things. When the burglars try to come in, one of them touched the heated door knob and another had a needle in his foot. They really came in and tried to trap Kevin from going somewhere else, but then Kevin went to the treehouse because he wants to escape.
Kid, 10 years old September 16, 2010
really funny comedy classic
Kid, 10 years old August 22, 2010

it should be for 10+

I think the movie was very funny and if anything, the only flaw it had was the bad use of language. Otherwise it was amazing! (:
Teen, 15 years old Written bymardoggie2013 July 7, 2010

Wonderful Christmas Movie.

A classic Christmas movie that is good for the whole family. Kids will love it!
Kid, 11 years old June 17, 2010

a fine classic

the movie is real good the language is very mild nothing bad the kid protects his home from 2 guys who want to break in and its fine for ages 9 and up due to language
Kid, 7 years old May 31, 2010

. Perfect for older kids,

Kid, 10 years old May 16, 2010
Violence: Kevin stops two burglurs from taking over his house using violent and scary things. The burglurs may seem scary to younger kids. Sexual Content: Kevin finds an old Playboy magazine. Language: "D--n" "a-s" "hell"
Kid, 12 years old April 20, 2010

Classic!

See it. Love it. Watch it again. And then again. A brilliant classic! Well, not exactly a classic, but to me it is!
Kid, 7 years old February 21, 2010

Iffy for ages 7 to 9

Good. But lots of violence.
Teen, 13 years old Written bysumiyah January 14, 2010

good for all ages

i liked the movie it was very funny i watched it with my family alot i did not like the messages though