All teen and kid member reviews for Home on the Range

Teen, 13 years old Written by4kidshater June 20, 2010

The stupidest most boring disney movie ever

I hate this movie. It's an idiot-boy film. It's so boring. The jokes are not funny and the character look bland. I hate it. Skip it
Kid, 12 years old August 29, 2013

See it! It's great!

A really fun, funny, family movie! A little bit of cartoonish violence and a little crude humor, but nothing serious. Under eight may be a little scared by the cattle rustler so a parent might want to see it with them. But still a great movie for all!
Teen, 14 years old Written byThe pox July 21, 2013

Very good, but not for all tastes.

I loved this as a child and still enjoy it today. It is not for all taste but many kids would find it enjoyable.
Teen, 16 years old Written byThatFunBabysitter July 20, 2012

Worth the watch

I watched this the year it came out with my family. I was eight & my brother was seven. We both thoroughly enjoyed it! I think more inappropriate humor will go over little ones heads. I'm about to show it to the little girl I'm baby sitting.
Teen, 13 years old Written byResidentEvilPotter November 27, 2011

Don't Bother

I couldn't sit five minutes through this movie, even as a young kid. Skip it.
Teen, 14 years old Written byrocketgirl April 9, 2008

"Full of fun and laughs"

I really enjoyed seeing this movie with my mom, dad, and 5 year old brother on a Saturday night. One thing that I noticed about it was that no one in the movie really had the complete focus of everyone because you were so wrapped up in action. Each of the charecters were so different that I ended up thinking "how could it get any better?". Although I think that some of the ways that the characters thought ended up being a little too biased, all in all I thought it was a great movie and I would defenetly recomend it as something that could be seen by all ages. Also, as a little bit extra the soundtrack is absolutely fantastic.
Teen, 17 years old Written byKoOkYMoNsTa234 April 9, 2008

HOME ON THE RANGE

I recently viewed HOME ON THE RANGE with my brother and dad, and it was very funny. It wasn't a 3 or 4 but 3 1/2 (I put 4). It is off an assembly line of various other Disney movies but it was a joy to watch. (k.d Lang's song is great!!!)