All member reviews for Homeward Bound: The Incredible Journey

Kid, 10 years old January 22, 2011

Teen, 13 years old Written byreviewgirl13 April 27, 2009

Good movie, and very sad.

I actually still watch this movie sometimes. It's sad, heartwarming, funny, and touching. Parents, there's nothing to worry about; no bad language, no smoking, not really anything that will concern you. But, you must know your child well, because this movie can make them cry and/or become frightened. You see, I even felt a little sad watching this movie. One dog, Shadow, becomes hurt and the cat, Sassy, and the other dog find Shadow in a ditch lying in the ground, hurt and dirty. He's weak and he's trying to make it back up to his friends, but keeps falling. Then, he says that he can't go on with the two. It's a sad scene. There are more scenes like this, and your kid(s) may become sad.
Kid, 11 years old May 20, 2010

great for anyone

great movie for anyone
Kid, 10 years old June 29, 2009

Teen, 15 years old Written byarthur16morgana January 19, 2011

i love this movie.its funny and cute and i cried in parts of it. i love the dogs and the cat. chance is just so funny.love shadow.and loves sassy personality.amazing movie. ive probably watched 15 times!!!!!
Kid, 12 years old November 5, 2009

Nice family movie

I loved this movie since I was 3!
Kid, 12 years old November 9, 2009

GREAT MOVIE

The incredible journey is certaintly incredible!!!!!!! There is lots of adventure,peril,and mild vilonce in this movie but nothing a six year old can't handle. A good movie in my opinion i recomend it to ALL kids 6 and UP!
Teen, 14 years old Written bymkalv February 2, 2009

Funny.

I love animals, and this movie made me smile. The animals are cute, and the voice characters are perfect at capturing their personalities. Reccomended.
Teen, 13 years old Written byJustino4 April 23, 2011

Perilous

The movie was scary and perilous throughout, so I think it should be rated above G for sure.
Kid, 12 years old December 12, 2009

great animal adventure

this movie is just an amazing story!!! Kids 6 and up will love it!! It gives them very positive messages and teaches them very important messages about sticking together through thick and thin. The only concern i would have is there are some scenes with mild peril.
Kid, 9 years old February 23, 2009

This used to be my favorite!

This movie was sad, funny and touching. It was filmed with very cute pets with loving personalities. 8+
Kid, 12 years old June 9, 2009

good movie

i just saw this so when i saw it i thought it was pretty good.
Kid, 11 years old July 21, 2010

This is a great moive!

I love this moive. Its very very good.

For young kids

I'm 11, so it's to young for me now. But it was a good kids movie. A must-see for 4-10 year olds. But be warned, there is a bit of bloodless violence.

HOW CAN YOU CALL THIS A HAPPY KIDS MOVIE!!!????

The movie is good , nice , the book is better. BUT THIS ISN"T a good kids movie if they are sensitive to animals like me , they'll be in tears. I speak of experience watching the show on disney channel when I was like , 5. Yeah , who cares if it has a happy ending if the cat almost got killed by getting run over!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I would say pause , 11 plus.
Kid, 10 years old April 9, 2008

The best movie for kids who like pets with adventure!!

I loved how Homeward Bound mixes funny, happy, and adventure with a little sadness and grief. But the best thing was deffenetly the comedy.
Kid, 10 years old December 25, 2008

really good movie!!!

Kid, 10 years old June 13, 2013

Beautiful

I looooove this movie!!! The animals are strong and help each other. They are cute and fun. I say watch it, any age, keep it with you for a lifetime, an instant disney classic, the best dog movie ever.
Kid, 12 years old May 14, 2013

We're Bound for Home

I think this movie is great and includes amazing storytelling while including great character development, drama, and important life lessons and is truly heartwarming.
Kid, 12 years old January 9, 2013

A Great Movie For Kids 5-8

I read the book for my homescholl curiculum. I always watch a movie based on the book I read. There's no violence, just some peril. Nothing else is an issue.