All member reviews for Honey, I Blew Up the Kid

Silly scientific mayhem.

Kid, 9 years old September 28, 2009

If your 9+ you will be able to understand it better!

Hi, I'm ten years old and I think this is a great "Honey" movie! You should watch it!
Teen, 16 years old Written bychrisdudat November 25, 2008

Teen, 15 years old Written byPS2freek April 9, 2008

Its a stupid movie

I thought it was dumb to have a giant baby, he should have been older. very boring and uneventful movie. even though i hated it most kids will love it though cause most kids love immature movies like this.
Adult Written byAllStarMom April 9, 2008

Annoying

I do not recommend for toddlers. My six-year old watched it. After that, he is totally obsessed over it. He keeps telling me about how he wants to "get big" and "step on people". I am not saying its a bad movie, but I am saying that you should watch out if you do not want to be annoyed.
Teen, 13 years old Written byyankee01 April 9, 2008

haha

the only honey movie i liked
Adult Written bynursesu1 April 9, 2008

Teen, 14 years old Written byhorseygirl12345 October 8, 2010

Kid, 9 years old January 8, 2011

characters are shot stabbed and killed
Educator Written bycaffinegirl85 February 24, 2012

i love this movie!

i don't see how most people complain about this movie. i love this movie! i really do! espically Keri Rusell in this movie she was sooo pretty . anyway the movie i think is great for all ages . a child should be able to watch this movie when he or she is about 7 or older cause thats when they'll understand that there is a giant baby. although its s nice Diseny movie and its very very funny. im no parent so i have no kids but if i had any yes i would let them watch this movie besides its only make belive pretend. just a silly diseny movie where the baby gets real big . now how bad is that? come on people its just a movie get real!
Kid, 11 years old March 10, 2014

Funny addition in the Honey, I series. Just as good as the orginal,maybe better.

Parents need to know that this movie is mostly clean except for some Silly,cartoonish violence and some mild teenage kisses and flirting. Funny mishaps happen when Wayne Szalinski accidentally grows his kid to 120 feet(by the end of the movie.) Nick kisses Mandy on the cheek and The baby wrecks his house and street, as well as part of The Las Vegas Casinos.Great Movie!