All member reviews for Honey, I Blew Up the Kid

Silly scientific mayhem.

Kid, 11 years old August 15, 2015
Meh, it is and interesting but less exciting and unrealistic sequel.
Kid, 11 years old March 10, 2014

Funny addition in the Honey, I series. Just as good as the orginal,maybe better.

Parents need to know that this movie is mostly clean except for some Silly,cartoonish violence and some mild teenage kisses and flirting. Funny mishaps happen when Wayne Szalinski accidentally grows his kid to 120 feet(by the end of the movie.) Nick kisses Mandy on the cheek and The baby wrecks his house and street, as well as part of The Las Vegas Casinos.Great Movie!
Educator Written bycaffinegirl85 February 24, 2012

i love this movie!

i don't see how most people complain about this movie. i love this movie! i really do! espically Keri Rusell in this movie she was sooo pretty . anyway the movie i think is great for all ages . a child should be able to watch this movie when he or she is about 7 or older cause thats when they'll understand that there is a giant baby. although its s nice Diseny movie and its very very funny. im no parent so i have no kids but if i had any yes i would let them watch this movie besides its only make belive pretend. just a silly diseny movie where the baby gets real big . now how bad is that? come on people its just a movie get real!
Kid, 9 years old September 28, 2009

If your 9+ you will be able to understand it better!

Hi, I'm ten years old and I think this is a great "Honey" movie! You should watch it!
Adult Written byAllStarMom April 9, 2008

Annoying

I do not recommend for toddlers. My six-year old watched it. After that, he is totally obsessed over it. He keeps telling me about how he wants to "get big" and "step on people". I am not saying its a bad movie, but I am saying that you should watch out if you do not want to be annoyed.
Adult Written bygoodgirl June 25, 2015

how is this a bad movie?

first of all its a Disney movie just like the first one. its a cute movie to that puts me in a good mood. There is no bad language or sexual stuff. We only see a pretty girl in a bikini but how is that bad? this is a good movie.
Kid, 9 years old January 8, 2011
characters are shot stabbed and killed
Teen, 14 years old Written byhorseygirl12345 October 8, 2010
Teen, 16 years old Written bychrisdudat November 25, 2008
Adult Written bynursesu1 April 9, 2008
Teen, 15 years old Written byPS2freek April 9, 2008

Its a stupid movie

I thought it was dumb to have a giant baby, he should have been older. very boring and uneventful movie. even though i hated it most kids will love it though cause most kids love immature movies like this.
Teen, 13 years old Written byyankee01 April 9, 2008

haha

the only honey movie i liked