All member reviews for Hoodwinked

Red Riding Hood redo; bland with a bit of fun.

Teen, 14 years old Written byCodemaster August 29, 2011

An awesome movie!

A great movie, even for a person my age! Combines Mystery with Action in this movie that is a bit childish, but still just as fun! Has a few good morals (good triumphs over evil, never trust a bunny, Dynamite isn't pronounced DEE-Nah-Mee-teh, etc.) Overall, a great movie!
Teen, 14 years old Written byMerlinFan August 28, 2011

Adorable Family Film! <3

This movie was adorable! I saw it when I was about 12, and I thought it was so cute! The characters are witty and fun. It's a great kids movie for the whole family to enjoy, and you WILL enjoy it!
Kid, 11 years old April 29, 2011

Too Violent, 2nd hoodwinked is better.

This one is very violent but it is pretty interesting, but boring. The 2nd one is better!
Teen, 14 years old Written byrebma97 April 12, 2011

Funny

It wasn't hilarious, but it was funny. It's a retelling of Red Riding Hood, but it's not like story except for the characters' name. The violence is only comical.
Teen, 13 years old Written bymusicjesusfreak January 8, 2011

Laugh out loud funny, great for everyone. A must see.

Alright, Common Sense (unlike normal) just didn't get it with this one this one. There is one questionably violent scene of Red falling out of a cable car, but she lands on the ground unscathed. Other violence includes some (big bad stupid) people getting beat up, an avalanche, snowballs, and some dynamite blowing up. Also, on a (rather wild) train ride, the train track (which we later learn was blown up by the dynamite), suddenly stops, and the mining car flies off it, but everyone is O.K. (Trust me on this one. If I told you what happened, I would spoil two of the biggest laughs in the movie). On that, "Hoodwinked" Is one of the funniest, smartest, and all around best movies I have ever seen. It is especially funny, (like, fall out of your chair, laugh out loud funny), and is a must see for all families. Adults will enjoy it just as much as kids, so if you are planning a family movie night soon, make this the movie. If you aren't, plan one and watch this movie. Enjoy!
Kid, 12 years old November 24, 2010

if you have little kids, they're gonna love this
Parent of a 5 and 5 year old Written bymdpack September 30, 2010

Good family fun with catchy songs

There is a lot of mention of coffee, and at the end the squirrel even drinks a whole cup and gets a coffee high. This may be an issue for you if you don't drink coffee in your house or you don't want young kids to think it's cool.
Teen, 14 years old Written byHannahBanana01 July 23, 2010

I LOVED IT! i remember when it first came out i wound just watchi it over and over again in my room, its really funny in my opinion for anyone, my grandparents whatched it and loved it!!!
Kid, 10 years old July 13, 2010

Perfect for all ages

I really don't care what other people think about this movie....IT WAS THE BEST!!!!! every thing really fits in like when the track was broken when red (the little girl) was on it and they flew in the air and the grandma was really abouve her when she said use the coat .... if you haden't seen the movie you probably and you are reading this, you probably have no clue of what i'm talking about ... BUT It'S STILL THE BEST MOVE THERE IS (right after dispicable me cuz that movie was the number 1)
Kid, 11 years old July 10, 2010

great for everyone.

this is one of my all-time favorite movies. there's a lot of kid humor, so little ones will enjoy. but there's still plenty of older kid's humor so older siblings won't get bored. my 16 year old brother and my 6 year old sister adore this. It's a mystery, comedy, adventure, and an overall family movie. P.S. if your kids are todlers, your kids might not be able to get the plot, but it's still funny!
Kid, 12 years old June 13, 2010

Not Your Average Mystery Move

This is a movie that can have some adult themes in it, but it is very interesting with its comedy and its fighting sequences. You don't know who is the thief and that is what makes it interesting because when you see a mystery movie, you can tell who the bad guy is halfway through the movie, but in this, they really keep it concealed.
Kid, 10 years old March 21, 2010

stupid

Ok i saw it and I HATED it me and my mom thought it was terrible very stupid and a very bad remake of the regular little red riding hood
Kid, 12 years old January 20, 2010

Teen, 13 years old Written bycoolperson December 28, 2009

THIS MOVIE WAS HORRIBLE!!!!!!!

THE WORST MOVIE IN THE HISTORY OF THE PLANET!!!!!!!! IT WAS LIKE TORTURE SITTING IN FRONT OF THE SCREEN!!! DO NOT WATCH IT WATEVER U DO!!!!!!ITS SICKENING THAT THIS IS EVEN CALLED A MOVIE, MORE LIKE SOMETHING U WOULD THROWOUT WITH THE TRASH!!!!!!!!HORRIBLE, PAINFUL, SICKENING, MOVIE!!!
Teen, 17 years old Written bycopperzinc April 26, 2009
Adult Written bysuziefetter April 9, 2008
Adult Written bykcrossley April 9, 2008
Adult Written bykernsmith April 9, 2008
Adult Written byjcarole April 9, 2008

I'll take decaf, thank you very much!

This movie is a hoot - it's not fantastic, but it is fun with good jokes for grown-ups too. And I have always told my daughter she doesn't need the caffine! After this, she believes me! It's dynamite!

OK

This is an ok movie. I love Twitchy!!!