All member reviews for Hop

Teen, 15 years old Written byRobbyboyfye16 January 25, 2012

jjtyr

Easter movie is a fun choice.
Kid, 8 years old December 12, 2011

Hop to success

Good for Easter
Teen, 14 years old Written byWindigo November 15, 2011

Same old, Same old

Hop follows the typical formula of having a mystical creature (this time it is the Easter bunny’s son) who goes out in to the modern world because it is just not accepted in its own for whatever reason. Along the way they meet a human who they decided to stay with for lack of having a current home and throughout the movie both ensue in various slapstick and learn a lesson in the end before both getting what they want and living happily ever after, the end. Yet Hop dose nothing to make itself standout from this tired and tedious formula and does not help itself by having characters that range from unlikable to plain boring. With the main character, E.B. being one of the most annoying creatures I have ever seen with his constant whining about not wanting to be the Easter Bunny and inability to follow simple rules that are just set in place to make his life easier. If this movie has one upside it's in the graphics department as the CGI is fairly impressive making EB and his fellow bunnies looking almost life like.
Teen, 13 years old Written bymrbookworm01 July 27, 2011

Good movie for kids

Nice movie for young kids and teaches the lesson on following your dreams Violene: Some slapstick violence
Teen, 14 years old Written byflickchick12345 July 9, 2011

kind of lame, but funny!

i went to see this with my little sisters, and i thought it was funny. the part with the playboy mansion just flew over the youngest ones head, and the middle one knew not to say anything.
Teen, 13 years old Written bylolakitty12 July 4, 2011

Funny for older kids.

It isn't funny for the age group intended. Most of the jokes are only ones older kids will understand. I saw it and thought it was very funny while my 6 year old brother didn't. Good messages about acceptance and following your dreams.
Kid, 12 years old June 30, 2011

AMAZING

This movie is soooo cute i loved it when e.b started to play dynamite by talo cruz on the drums for david hasselhoff iT was amazing i love the song dynamite i love this movie it has a message in it that is no matter who you are you can still follow your dream and get their no matter what i laughed when carlos the chick turns into a bunny/chick thingy but when he turn it 2 that he is HUGE
Kid, 10 years old June 28, 2011

Hop

This movie is really good!!! one of the best kids movies!!! PG- For Rude Humor.
Kid, 11 years old June 25, 2011

HATE IT!!!!

I HATE HOP!!! I CANNOT BELIEVE YOU IDIOTS MADE SUCH A HORRIBLE MOVIE!!!! IT WAS THE MOST MONEY I EVER WASTED ON SEEING SUCH A STUPID MOVIE!!! DO NOT SEE THIS MOVIE OR GET IT ON DVD!! YOU WIL TOTALLY HATE IT!
Teen, 14 years old Written byLittle movie freak May 26, 2011

What a very funny, entertaining and yet an oddly sweet film! Perfect for families!

You better hurry up and hop into the theaters to see the wonderfully funny movie Hop. Hop is just a perfect movie that could be just a little better, but still this is still what I call family entertainment. You have very witty dialouge, terrific acting, and entertaining moments. This is a hilariously entertaining comedy from beginning to end. James Marsden couldn't be any funnier. Carlos the evil chicken who wants to be the Easter Bunny since E.B ran away to start his music career and well, he is really funny. I think I laughed at this movie more than I thought I would(especially for a kids film like this). Just go hop to your nearest theater and see this movie. Parents, let your lids see this movie! You and your kids will absolutely adore this movie! GO SEE HOP! Overall:An A-(a bit predictable though) and on for young kids 5+. Also this is also a very cute movie! I LOVED IT! Overall: An A- and on
Kid, 11 years old May 17, 2011

it was a kids movie
Teen, 14 years old Written byblue candy May 6, 2011

awesome
Teen, 13 years old Written by0897film April 26, 2011

good all round film

i have put an age because you have to but i think any one could really enjoy this movie.Me and my friends went to see it and all of us really liked it and why are all teenagers.
Teen, 15 years old Written byChristian gurl April 26, 2011

Kid, 10 years old April 25, 2011

Perfect for 6+

I wnet to see it and I liked it.
Kid, 11 years old April 23, 2011

great Movie

I LOVE this movie!!!!!!!!!!!! lil bunny so cute! it might be boring for 15+ though :)
Kid, 11 years old April 20, 2011

Good for all ages

Awesome Loved it best movie ever
Kid, 12 years old April 19, 2011

I thought it was great! The animation was great and the character E.B was really funny. If you wan't to get in the easter spirit then i say go see it!
Teen, 13 years old Written bytyman5125 April 17, 2011

Kid, 12 years old April 15, 2011

Yeah for Hop!

This is the ultimate Easter special! Peter Cottontail looks like roadkill next to this!