Bad Boys meets Shaun of the Dead.

Adult Written byflavorflav47 April 9, 2008

Probably the worst movie ever made

Well, it wasn't even a movie. it was probably the worst thing I have ever watched. WOW DO NOT WATCH THIS MOVIE.
Adult Written byconcernedmommy April 9, 2008

Hilarious comedy

Great movie which definitely did not deserve its "R" rating. Appropriate for anyone over 13
Kid, 10 years old April 9, 2008

Bloody brit movie is really, really, really iffy

Hot Fuzz is a great take on the buddy cop movie. It's fun it's great but it's bloody. There are very bloody scenes including impalement in the chin, a spike falling into a man's head and staying there, decapitation and more. The language is fast but it's there and chances are, kids my age would be scared from their pants. This movie is good, incredible violence, and language, but good, parents, 15 or up, please
Teen, 13 years old Written bysmileyface June 19, 2015

I LOVE this movie!!! ... 'still feel like your missing out?' cos 'here comes the fuzz'

this movie is AMAZING-- SO so so so so funny..... and I think you should watch it BUT violence - very comic but kinda gory. if you cant stand gore though I think you should be fine - just look away at the when a guy is about to trip onto a model church swearing- if you go to secondary school you should be fine oh and theres underage drinking - but its not bad - very brief and quite funny I hope ive helped and I hope you enjoy hot fuzz
Teen, 13 years old Written bymad about tv April 8, 2015

hillarious

I watched it when I was about 11 and laughed my head off it was well done with some genuine gags. But the violence, however comic is quite graphic. There is some very strong language but it's infrequent
Teen, 13 years old Written byimacreepy_pasta August 21, 2014

Love It!

I watched this movie when I was seven and got a little bit scared as we watched when it was dark! I think parents should remember that just because your child has watched a movie with swearing it doesn't mean they will swear because if you have strict rules about swearing in your home they won't swear. I love this movie and i show it to all my parents. I think Shaun is a good role model because he does everything he can to get liz back because he's in LOVE with her. It helps give kids another realistic relationship and show of love conquers all. A funny movie with light humor!
Kid, 10 years old April 26, 2014

Great!!!!!!

Sags a bit compared to the other cornet movies, but not at all compared to all others! It's also pretty gory (not as much as Shaun of the dead), and has as much language as the last one, and as much as The worlds end. Still great, but not much compared to Shaun of the dead.
Kid, 11 years old January 11, 2014

BEST MOVIE OF THE CENTURY!

This is one of my favourite movies of all time! It lets your child know that later in life everything can't just go your way! The movie has many scenes of blood, gore, mutiny and also adult themes! I don't reccomend this for any person who can easily get nervous or scared!
Teen, 15 years old Written byStevie111 January 2, 2014

Hysterical action comedy

Graphic comic violence and language throughout, as well as laughs
Teen, 13 years old Written byswagshyguy15 September 8, 2013

Hot Fuzzzz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is a funny as comedy film. It's very violent and it has pervasive uses of expletives such as the 'f' word, sometimes in a comedic manner. The violence is quite gruesome and in the first murder I shut my eyes because I was so scared. But the plot is good, the action is high, and the humour is British and top-notch. The characters are likeable. All this in a film only cost $12 Million US Dollars! That's money that's definitely well-spent. Not for the faint-hearted, this film is an effective and compelling film from start to finish and one of the best I've ever seen.
Teen, 14 years old Written bydondor614 July 3, 2013

British Humor at Its Finest

Easily one of the funniest films I've ever seen. Nick Frost and Simon Pegg team up once again and I would say that this is their best film. So many jokes are thrown at you that it's tough to take them all in. There's visual gags, sarcasm, snooty and clever one-liners, parody, in-jokes, and much more. By the time the movie was over I was still laughing. I've seen it multiple time and each time it's funnier than the last. The characters and script truly make this comedy gold.
Kid, 11 years old September 21, 2016

excellent

hey this movie is hilarious but also inappropriate the last 30 minutes the main word is f--k a few highly disturbing scenes so dont let the little ones watch even so great film simon pegg and nick frost at there best
Teen, 15 years old Written byShaunOfTheBread September 18, 2016

By far, the best film in the "Cornetto Trilogy."

Hot Fuzz was released in 2007, and follows the story of top London cop Police Constable Nick Angel (Simon Pegg), is so excellent at his job that the police commissioner transfers him out to a supposedly peaceful town in the country because he’s making his fellow officers “look bad.” Out in the rural town of Sandford, Angel befriends police officer Danny Butterman (Nick Frost), who feels that he is missing out on the life of a city cop, and two uncover dark secrets surrounding the village.
Teen, 13 years old Written byIYAMPHRIENDLY September 18, 2016

Best movie ever

CSM doesn't know what they're talking about. This movie is actually pretty mild with swearing, however there is a few pretty violent parts, nothing that ten year olds can't handle.
Teen, 14 years old Written byrebo344 March 17, 2016

Better than Shaun Of The Dead.

Hot Fuzz is friggin fantastic. I enjoyed this film way more than I expected. The ending, just bravo. The film editing is astounding. Acting's great and the action is awesome. Grade: A+.
Kid, 12 years old December 11, 2015

Hot Fuzz

Hot Fuzz is the same in content as shaun of the dead there scenes of strong violence with bloody injury including sight of a man having a pillar shown to crush his skull with aftermath and sight of blood spurts in the aftermath of a stabbing and stronger violence including many shootings with impact shots and blood spurts and sight of characters being bashed with objects a man is also stabbed with a model village church rooftop with bloody injury in aftermath detail as well as sight of a man being stabbed in the hand and a single use of very strong language 'c**t' and many uses of 'f**k' and 'motherf**ker' and 's**t' and milder obscenities including some written uses and mild sexual innuendo and some scary scenes during cult rituals and a references to selling drugs.
Teen, 15 years old Written byThomas Regan August 11, 2015

Goid and bad

This movie is a bit gorey and bloody, but that is overlooked when you see the comedy and how funny the film is.
Teen, 13 years old Written bywill_kr02 July 29, 2015
Teen, 13 years old Written byNicky0250 July 13, 2015

Hilarious buddy cop homage, much funnier than its Zom-Com predecessor

Best Movie ever, Very violent, and language is as strong as it gets, with the extended cut having one use of c**t
Kid, 12 years old June 25, 2015

Second flavour in the cornetto trilogy can't match Shaun of the Dead, but is still hilarious and witty

Five scenes of strong violence: the first shows two people being stabbed, their dead heads are scene later; next a man is knocked out and is blown up; then, the most violent one, a man is standing under a cathedral and a statue falls on his head with blood and gore everywhere; a person is stabbed in the neck with a pair of scissors: and finally a man is impaled through the neck and into the mouth. 15+ uses of the f-word and one use of the c-word. Lots of heavy drinking.