All member reviews for Hot Fuzz

Bad Boys meets Shaun of the Dead.

Adult Written byconcernedmommy April 9, 2008

Hilarious comedy

Great movie which definitely did not deserve its "R" rating. Appropriate for anyone over 13
Teen, 17 years old Written byjake W. June 18, 2010

perfect for teens

very very gory and violent
Teen, 13 years old Written byimacreepy_pasta August 21, 2014

Love It!

I watched this movie when I was seven and got a little bit scared as we watched when it was dark! I think parents should remember that just because your child has watched a movie with swearing it doesn't mean they will swear because if you have strict rules about swearing in your home they won't swear. I love this movie and i show it to all my parents. I think Shaun is a good role model because he does everything he can to get liz back because he's in LOVE with her. It helps give kids another realistic relationship and show of love conquers all. A funny movie with light humor!
Kid, 10 years old April 26, 2014

Great!!!!!!

Sags a bit compared to the other cornet movies, but not at all compared to all others! It's also pretty gory (not as much as Shaun of the dead), and has as much language as the last one, and as much as The worlds end. Still great, but not much compared to Shaun of the dead.
Kid, 11 years old January 11, 2014

BEST MOVIE OF THE CENTURY!

This is one of my favourite movies of all time! It lets your child know that later in life everything can't just go your way! The movie has many scenes of blood, gore, mutiny and also adult themes! I don't reccomend this for any person who can easily get nervous or scared!
Teen, 15 years old Written byStevie111 January 2, 2014

Hysterical action comedy

Graphic comic violence and language throughout, as well as laughs
Teen, 14 years old Written byRacing Flame December 17, 2013

Good Film. 14+

This is my favourite of the Cornetto Trilogy. Good Film & Alright for 14+
Kid, 9 years old December 8, 2013

BAD BAD BAD MOVIE!

This movie was so bad I could not watch it till the end! BAD BAD BAD MOVIE!
Teen, 13 years old Written byGaz10 September 17, 2013

My third favorite movie ever.

This movie is fine for anyone aged 13 and over because it has some violent scenes and swearing.
Teen, 13 years old Written byswagshyguy15 September 8, 2013

Hot Fuzzzz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is a funny as comedy film. It's very violent and it has pervasive uses of expletives such as the 'f' word, sometimes in a comedic manner. The violence is quite gruesome and in the first murder I shut my eyes because I was so scared. But the plot is good, the action is high, and the humour is British and top-notch. The characters are likeable. All this in a film only cost $12 Million US Dollars! That's money that's definitely well-spent. Not for the faint-hearted, this film is an effective and compelling film from start to finish and one of the best I've ever seen.
Kid, 12 years old August 8, 2013

Very Violent Yet Fun

I am 12 years and I consider myself quite mature for my age. I have seen everything from graphic games to the violent R rated movies. For the first time in years. I cringed at a comedy. There are three deeply disturbing moments. 1: Without spoiling anything, two bloody heads are scattered on the street. 2: This was very disturbing and I turned away. A very big pointy concrete shape falls off a building and lands on a persons head. I do not want to get into detail. 3: There is a small replica of a church and a man slips and his neck goes right the the triangle roof. People then come and a scene happens there. The entire time the man is there, blood pouring out of his neck. Cursing: Surprisingly little for an R movie. The F bomb is not used infrequently. There is a proper amount of drinking though. Characters get drunk a few times and there is underage drinking. This movie is flawed but you forget that once you see how funny it is. Overall, Hot Fuzz is edgy yet one of the funniest movies I have ever seen
Teen, 16 years old Written byFoomtish July 12, 2013

Hot fuzz kony review

its iz funny and kony as a mother with sprinkles but iz suitable as long as you child is mature.
Teen, 14 years old Written bydondor614 July 3, 2013

British Humor at Its Finest

Easily one of the funniest films I've ever seen. Nick Frost and Simon Pegg team up once again and I would say that this is their best film. So many jokes are thrown at you that it's tough to take them all in. There's visual gags, sarcasm, snooty and clever one-liners, parody, in-jokes, and much more. By the time the movie was over I was still laughing. I've seen it multiple time and each time it's funnier than the last. The characters and script truly make this comedy gold.
Kid, 12 years old June 7, 2013

HOT FUZZ (2007)

Hot Fuzz is a violent comedy about two men up against a small town of murderers. It includes drinking and foul language such as f__k and s__t and many more
Kid, 10 years old June 3, 2013

HILLARIOUS

an hilarious movie, I loved the way they had Shaun of the dead jokes in it like when Nick Frost is looking at the SuperCop dvd and he puts it back and you can see Shaun of the dead in the section where he puts it back, a really funny movie which is fine for 12 and up
Teen, 14 years old Written bymovie_lover_ May 17, 2013

Gory

Quite a gory film, the ending is particularly disgusting. There is swearing and drinking throughout, but it was very funny to watch. Think it is ok for 14 year olds depending on what their personalities are like.
Kid, 10 years old April 19, 2013

Hot Fun!

I thought this was a really funny& violent movie.But i think kids 10 and up can handle it
Teen, 13 years old Written bymryok1 April 4, 2013