Bad Boys meets Shaun of the Dead.

Teen, 14 years old Written byRacing Flame December 17, 2013

Good Film. 14+

This is my favourite of the Cornetto Trilogy. Good Film & Alright for 14+
Kid, 9 years old December 8, 2013

BAD BAD BAD MOVIE!

This movie was so bad I could not watch it till the end! BAD BAD BAD MOVIE!
Teen, 13 years old Written byGaz10 September 17, 2013

My third favorite movie ever.

This movie is fine for anyone aged 13 and over because it has some violent scenes and swearing.
Kid, 12 years old August 8, 2013

Very Violent Yet Fun

I am 12 years and I consider myself quite mature for my age. I have seen everything from graphic games to the violent R rated movies. For the first time in years. I cringed at a comedy. There are three deeply disturbing moments. 1: Without spoiling anything, two bloody heads are scattered on the street. 2: This was very disturbing and I turned away. A very big pointy concrete shape falls off a building and lands on a persons head. I do not want to get into detail. 3: There is a small replica of a church and a man slips and his neck goes right the the triangle roof. People then come and a scene happens there. The entire time the man is there, blood pouring out of his neck. Cursing: Surprisingly little for an R movie. The F bomb is not used infrequently. There is a proper amount of drinking though. Characters get drunk a few times and there is underage drinking. This movie is flawed but you forget that once you see how funny it is. Overall, Hot Fuzz is edgy yet one of the funniest movies I have ever seen
Teen, 16 years old Written byFoomtish July 12, 2013

Hot fuzz kony review

its iz funny and kony as a mother with sprinkles but iz suitable as long as you child is mature.
Kid, 12 years old June 7, 2013

HOT FUZZ (2007)

Hot Fuzz is a violent comedy about two men up against a small town of murderers. It includes drinking and foul language such as f__k and s__t and many more
Kid, 10 years old June 3, 2013

HILLARIOUS

an hilarious movie, I loved the way they had Shaun of the dead jokes in it like when Nick Frost is looking at the SuperCop dvd and he puts it back and you can see Shaun of the dead in the section where he puts it back, a really funny movie which is fine for 12 and up
Teen, 14 years old Written bymovie_lover_ May 17, 2013

Gory

Quite a gory film, the ending is particularly disgusting. There is swearing and drinking throughout, but it was very funny to watch. Think it is ok for 14 year olds depending on what their personalities are like.
Kid, 10 years old April 19, 2013

Hot Fun!

I thought this was a really funny& violent movie.But i think kids 10 and up can handle it
Teen, 13 years old Written bymryok1 April 4, 2013

Kid, 9 years old August 23, 2012

good movie 15+ for violence and gore

Kid, 10 years old July 22, 2012

FUNNY BUT NO.

I saw this by accident, very very very very very BAD. The Language is the worst in it, they have the words, F***, C***,Di**, Sh**, ass, Assh*** and some insults like who** and retard. Some very disgusting gore, one guy gets burned and another guy gets his get crushed in by a castle, two sexually attracted women get their heads decapitated by a axe and lots of blood is shown and one guy gets his head pushed into a spire of a castle and a woman gets her head chopped of by them really sharp gardening tolls that cut grass!!! Its Disgusting, But sometimes can be quite funny.
Teen, 13 years old Written bysheldore the great April 26, 2012

The hottest of fuzz

I have allways wanted to be an officer and I think that I just might be as determind as nicholas. This movie is a must see for all.
Kid, 10 years old April 1, 2012

N-O!!!!!

Loaded with violence, gore and so much language i would say its very dissapointing and it was just way off for kids i would put it as a 500+ if it was real do not let your kids watch it is pretty crap!
Teen, 14 years old Written byJustino4 March 20, 2012

Pervasive Violence

Hot Fuzz should be considered an Action movie before a Comedy because the only thing really funny about it was the swan. I really don't know why commonsense made it seem like there was pervasive language, but surprisingly not that much. Between 10-20 f bombs plus a couple instances of the "c" word. Something I NEED to mention is the violence. It has violence of the horror-kind: Graphic, bloody, and sure as heck gory. Sometimes disturbing to the point where it didn't fit the movie. The church piece that fell and decapitated a man.
Teen, 14 years old Written byNeed2KnowBoutFilms February 22, 2012

NOT FOR YOUNGER THAN 16!

I got really excited when my mum said i could watch this because i like the police XD. i watched it one all the way through and thought it was a bit groose. Because i sort of liked it i watched it a few more times covering my eyes when bloody bits come along, after watching it a feww more times i realised that it was not for me, it was too bad, i think i started to have nightmares. So that is why i think this should be for age 16 and up. PS: I also cover my eyes when the black hooded character comes along.
Teen, 13 years old Written byIMnotGIRLY February 21, 2012

This is a great film but swearing is pretty bad...

THIS IS AN AMAZING FILM! Yeah, the swearing is bad and there are a few grisly deaths but it's hilarious! I'm 13 an i watched it. The only problems are that it is quite scary, as there is a slasher and murders plus the swearing is quite bad. But if ur kids are mature enough not to use this language then they will love it!!!!
Teen, 13 years old Written byAnandbasi1998 October 1, 2011

a great film

i love this film, heck i love all of simon pegg and nick frosts films. they are so hilarious. this one is about nicolaus angel (simon pegg) who was a professional police officer. infact, he was so good he got transferred because he was making everone else in the police force look bad. he got transferred to sandford were the accident rate is so high for some reason. and that is all i am going to spill. it is absolutely hilarious, lots of jokes about action films and bad police officers and re-uses things from shaun of the dead such as the running joke about cornettos and the joke about taking shortcuts through backyards the film gets a rating of 15 (18 on blu ray) and i think that that is about right. there is alot of swearing which in my opinion is not a problem if you have started secondary school but violence can be a problem for some. for example there is a scene where someone is clubbed to death and a scene where a stone pillar "accidently" fell on someone. on blu ray this looks very graphic indeed. there is also lots of strong language including use of the word "c*nt" and even nudity and sexual content but it is still a great film and is a must-see for action film lovers and comedy lovers
Teen, 14 years old Written byantoineisthebest August 3, 2011

gory but funny

funny but gory but this movie made the accident are gory into funny they don't mix but it's still funny