Bad Boys meets Shaun of the Dead.

Teen, 14 years old Written byNeil13 June 12, 2011

hOt FuZz

Better than Shaun of the Dead, but not as good as Paul. There was quite a lot of violence, mainly funny, but still slightly cringe worthy.
Kid, 12 years old April 14, 2011

best comedy in years

With shaun of the dead the frost, pegg and wright proved to be a fantastic team capable of laugh out loud humour and clever genre references. With this they proved to be comedy genius's This is a very funny and very clever film which will not upset most kids other 10. The language is strong but won't be that much to most kids. The violence is so other the top that it will not disturb. The acting and characters are fantastic the plot is great. Unless your sense of humour has been surgically removed then you will laugh. Shaun of the dead succeeded as being a very good horror film as well as being very funny. This is very similar. A perfect action film a perfect comedy with lots of spot on horror parodies.All in all a comedy masterpiece that will soon become a classic!!!!
Teen, 13 years old Written byNiluda March 24, 2011

Gory Heaven!

The reason I put 'Gory Heaven' was that this is an EXTREMELY violent movie, but sometimes, the blood is so exaggerated that it goes past gory into more fake violent. It looks real, but then you think, 'no way', so you're not as disturbed. And the language as well is, well, REALLy strong language! So just be warned!
Teen, 15 years old Written byMoviePringle February 9, 2011

Hilarious

Love it great british comedy, simon pegg and nick frost=Great comedy movie!! Some gory things though. Lots of death
Kid, 12 years old June 19, 2010

in love with hott fuzz

I absolutly love this movie. It was one of the funniest movies i have ever seen. I *heart* all the catch frases. I totallly recomend it. *play times over bucko* Please dont kill me because i might of spelled stuff wrong!
Teen, 15 years old Written bymongofa June 11, 2010

Teens can handle it but not kids

The first half was good, but the second half got more violent. There was like 20 minutes of non-stop violance. Other than that it was a good movie. I got some big laughs.
Teen, 13 years old Written bytommy18 January 23, 2010

This is meant to be funny?

The violence in it completely takes out the amusement to the stage where i just walked out of the room. The only funny scene was a fat man crashing through a fence. Until they started impaling each other. Stupid rubbish. Going from comedy to gore.
Kid, 10 years old September 5, 2009

Brave kids only!

Good movie but defo not for anyone under 9 or sensitive children. Launguge is terrible and violence is pretty grusome. But fabulous movie!
Teen, 15 years old Written byninjaduck August 22, 2009

Hot Fuzz

If you are a parent, your main concern about this movie should be the language. The language in this movie is frequently explicit. Every R-rated word is in this film. The violence is gruesome, but comical. Example: a piece of a church roof is dislodged by a criminal and stabs into a man's head, squishing it and sending blood and who know's what through the air. Other violent parts are brutal stabbings, decapitation, etc.Those are the only reasons this is rated R. Very good and funny movie.
Teen, 13 years old Written byk-man_922 July 28, 2009

A Nice Break From Hollywood Spoofs.

An incredibly smart and funny parody/worship of the cop genre. A bit more "Hollywood" than "Shaun Of The Dead", but still as good.
Teen, 17 years old Written bycopperzinc April 26, 2009
Teen, 15 years old Written byleo.chad April 9, 2008

GREAT MOVIE

VERY FUNNY
Teen, 14 years old Written bysuperlukie17 April 9, 2008
Teen, 14 years old Written bywookiepie93 April 9, 2008

YOU MUST SEE THIS!!!!!!!

This was a great movie. There was a lot of action which is why it is red for violence. However, i think 12 or older should be able to handle it. The reason i did not give this 5 stars is because it is a little slow to get started. However, it is awesome!!!!!! GO SEE IT!!!!!
Teen, 16 years old Written byCurbspaget April 9, 2008

They did it again...

A great "sequel" to Shaun of the Dead... Anyway, there's really not so much bad violence as blood/gruesome bodies. There's a few bloody scenes, specifically when a giant rock falls on a guys head, and towards the end you get to see some bodies being munched on by rats(?), and it's a little disturbing. I put a positive on Social Behavior because there's a lot of teamwork towards the end, and Angel and Danny do some throughout the film.
Teen, 15 years old Written byethandavid26 April 9, 2008

we had fun fun fun

fun action comedy thriller with great action and every time there is a joke you laugh
Teen, 14 years old Written bygrindhouse April 9, 2008

So funny

This movie is amazing. I loved it. not as good as Shaun of the dead but then again they are two different genres. I really liked it. not appropriate for everyone but a good time none the less.
Teen, 15 years old Written byAmR April 9, 2008

Hilarious!

This is the best comedy I've seen in a long time. I would say that it was pretty much the perfect movie. You got a good amount of action in it, and some of the best humor you could get. The language is THAT bad, but it is still a little strong for younger kids. Fantastic movie, I would definitely see it again.
Teen, 14 years old Written byNorbert April 9, 2008