All member reviews for Hotel Transylvania

Kid, 8 years old September 28, 2012

5 stars!!!!!!!!

Awesome movie!!! I'm going to see it!!!
Kid, 9 years old September 30, 2012

Hotel Transylvania!

Very good. 2 words... SEE IT!!!!!!!
Teen, 13 years old Written byJoeyakers October 2, 2012

Exceptionally great for kids, if they won't get scared by MILD scenes.

It is something you need to take your kids to IMMEDIATELY! Except for some name-calling and some scary Dracula rage scenes, the movie is exceptionally fine for kids. The film itself is actually quite entertaining. An all star cast really make the movie special and worth to look through. 4/5
Kid, 9 years old September 30, 2012

Mild scary scenes and rude humour.

Consumer advice: Contains mild scary scenes and rude humour. My consumer advice: Contains mild scary scenes.
Teen, 13 years old Written byK bug October 2, 2012

Go See It

Wow. I had low expecatations for this movie but i loved it!!! It was hilarious and had so many jokes that i laughed out loud. Everything was awesome!!!! You should go see it.
Teen, 16 years old Written byhockeyguy October 7, 2012

i just wasted 2 hours of my life

stupid
Kid, 9 years old October 8, 2012

Good, but could have been better

I was really looking forward to seeing this movie. I saw it and it was good, but they could have made it better. Therefore I can only give it ★★★.
Kid, 11 years old October 12, 2012

Hotel Awesomeness!

Positive Messages: In this movie kids learn that you should stand up for yourself and others. Parents learn that you should let your kids experience new things. The overall messages are positive. Positive Rolemodels: Mavis is a spunky 118 year-old "girl" who wants to meet humans. She stands up to her father and goes to fulfill her dream (even though she doesn't succeed). She is a good rolemodel because she's caring and cosiderate of others. Violence: Close to the beginning of the movie zombies dress up as humans which may scare younger viewers. Also the father does a freaky thing were his eyes turn red, his fangs come out and he looks really scary (younger viewers may become frightened). Other than that there's nothing really that scary! This movie is funny, intelligent and upright awesome! If you haven't seen it then get to work!!!
Kid, 9 years old December 6, 2012

A good introductory to horror movies!

This is a great introductory to horror movies for kids under 10! (if you're kid is over ten a good introductory would either be Jaws or Para-Norman) Language: potty humor Sex: two characters fall in love and kiss twice Violence: Dracula flashes his scary face when angry This is a must see for younger kids!
Kid, 10 years old December 2, 2012

Hotel T

Hotel Transylvainia is suitable for kids 7 and up with some minor scary parts. You SHOULD NOT take your toddler or baby to it! It needs more happy parts, but otherwise its fine.
Teen, 16 years old Written bymoviewannabe January 18, 2013

Vampires in a PG-rated movie!!

Vampires?! Blood-suckers only make appearances in R-rated and PG-13-rated movies. I've never seen a vampire movie for kids, but I didn't like it. "Sexy and I Know It" by LMFAO is played in some scenes and I despise LMFAO!!!
Teen, 14 years old Written byStevie111 October 19, 2012

Amusing kids movie, fine for all ages

Teen, 15 years old Written bylizzylove 90 October 16, 2012

Hotel Transelvania

Bad for children
Kid, 11 years old January 1, 2013

VERY GOOD MOVIE

hotel transilvania is a funny movie about draculas daughter who turns 118 years old she wants too see the world and see goes in the end hotel transilvania is a movie about a bond between a daughter and her father
Teen, 14 years old Written byironkid21 December 7, 2012

Hilarious, original animated comedy is very entertaining

This movie was really funny and entertaining. The script was really creative and original, and the voice acting was really good. Adam Sandler (who's been on a really bad roll since "Jack and Jill" which I refused to see), Selena Gomez, Andy Samberg, Kevin James, David Spade, Ce Lo Green, Steve Buscemi, Fran Drescher, and I could go on and on. And after "ParaNorman" it's good to see a studio wanted to make a halloween animated movie that everyone can enjoy. Overall, I loved this movie and I think you will too. 6+
Kid, 6 years old November 14, 2012

Hotel Transylvania

It is a really good movie. It is really funny. I saw it two times and it even made my parents laugh out loud. My mom covered my eyes when she saw kissing. I took her hands off my eyes. There is a little story where there is fire. Also, the mom in the movie gets killed but the dad remains alive. There is some scary music. For little kids, there might be some scary parts, but otherwise I think it is a really good movie.
Kid, 8 years old November 4, 2012

Hotel Transylvania

I have a 7 year old friend who went to see this movie, and said it was the best ever, and then my 6 year old friend saw it and didn't get ANYTHING. But he was not stupid, so that pretty much evens out my 7. Anyways, this is one of my top ten movies that i love so it's a REALLY GOOD MOVIE!
Teen, 14 years old Written bymovie loving teen October 28, 2012

A very funny animated kids movie.

This has to be one of the best kids movies ive seen but it could possibly be scary to younger kids due to the fact that at my screening quite a bit of kids started to cry.
Kid, 10 years old October 21, 2012

Okay movie, much better than Hop

I'm pretty sure the last time I went to the theater was to see Hop, which was a bad movie. I didn't choose to see this movie, but it was my friend's birthday party, so I went with it. It was funnier than my expectations. It was also entertaining, I was sucked into the plot. Adam Sandler and Selena Gomez did a good job acting (I'm happy Selena replaced Miley Cyrus). Overall 3.2/5
Kid, 9 years old March 9, 2013

Great movie, some parts not the best for young kids.

This was a really great movie! It told kids just to be themselves. Young kids may get scared when the daughter goes to the village and the townspeople who hate vampires are on fire but overall, funny, and a great laugh!