All member reviews for Hotel Transylvania

Kid, 11 years old February 18, 2013

Cute!

This movie is really good! I think that its hilarious and it has a really good message! Ok so violence:theres really no violence besides the scary face thing that dracula does. "Sexy stuff": none besides two TINY kisses. Language: none. Consumerism: none. Drinking: none. Great movie! :)
Teen, 14 years old Written byRyan Mccordy February 2, 2013

A surprisingly good movie!

Greta movie for all families. I went to see this movie with my family and I thought "This is gonna be a stupid little kid movie.." But the movie was awesome. I normally enjoy a good PG-13 comedy but this was an awesome movie. And a shout out to autisticcaregvr: Really? You have nothing better to do? You make it sound like paranormal activity or a slasher movie! Parents: Do not listen to his review. This movie was meant to be a movie about a coming of age movie. Not a demonic movie.
Kid, 11 years old January 21, 2013

Smiles

This is a cute movie, but the kids 5 and under might not get he humor. There is some love (not an overdose, more like Disney Princess) and a lot of stars in this movie? The reason why I put language is because of the slight potty humor ( teeheehee), but at least the boys will be happy, Overall, a really sweet family movie, and a great addition to the movie collection
Teen, 16 years old Written bymoviewannabe January 18, 2013

Vampires in a PG-rated movie!!

Vampires?! Blood-suckers only make appearances in R-rated and PG-13-rated movies. I've never seen a vampire movie for kids, but I didn't like it. "Sexy and I Know It" by LMFAO is played in some scenes and I despise LMFAO!!!
Kid, 11 years old January 1, 2013

VERY GOOD MOVIE

hotel transilvania is a funny movie about draculas daughter who turns 118 years old she wants too see the world and see goes in the end hotel transilvania is a movie about a bond between a daughter and her father
Kid, 9 years old December 26, 2012

hotel transylvania

this movie is the best i saw i like 3 times and ill watch it more
Teen, 14 years old Written byironkid21 December 7, 2012

Hilarious, original animated comedy is very entertaining

This movie was really funny and entertaining. The script was really creative and original, and the voice acting was really good. Adam Sandler (who's been on a really bad roll since "Jack and Jill" which I refused to see), Selena Gomez, Andy Samberg, Kevin James, David Spade, Ce Lo Green, Steve Buscemi, Fran Drescher, and I could go on and on. And after "ParaNorman" it's good to see a studio wanted to make a halloween animated movie that everyone can enjoy. Overall, I loved this movie and I think you will too. 6+
Kid, 9 years old December 6, 2012

A good introductory to horror movies!

This is a great introductory to horror movies for kids under 10! (if you're kid is over ten a good introductory would either be Jaws or Para-Norman) Language: potty humor Sex: two characters fall in love and kiss twice Violence: Dracula flashes his scary face when angry This is a must see for younger kids!
Kid, 10 years old December 2, 2012

Hotel T

Hotel Transylvainia is suitable for kids 7 and up with some minor scary parts. You SHOULD NOT take your toddler or baby to it! It needs more happy parts, but otherwise its fine.
Teen, 16 years old Written byndrwcd November 18, 2012

sony animation`s best movie to date

dracula was funny,mavis is hot,johnathan can be annoying at times and the other characters were generally likeable except for the witches and especially the stupid,ugly unappealing zombies
Kid, 6 years old November 14, 2012

Hotel Transylvania

It is a really good movie. It is really funny. I saw it two times and it even made my parents laugh out loud. My mom covered my eyes when she saw kissing. I took her hands off my eyes. There is a little story where there is fire. Also, the mom in the movie gets killed but the dad remains alive. There is some scary music. For little kids, there might be some scary parts, but otherwise I think it is a really good movie.
Teen, 14 years old Written byScreennameGirl November 4, 2012

A Great Family Movie

This is an amazing movie! It is about Mavis, and her relationship with her father, Count Dracula. Mavis has a crush on a human, Johnathan. Her father isn't so happy about that. Mavis and Johnathan do kiss, but nothing too extreme. But at one point, Mavis turns into a bat and Johnathan asks "Wait, so you didn't have any clothes on when you were a bat?" At times it could be a little scary for young kids, like when Dracula growls/roars when he's angry or when villagers with torches attack Mavis. She doesn't get hurt, and the audience soon knows that it was just a trick from her father who was trying to get her to stay away from humans. Otherwise, nothing else was scary. My seven year old cousin saw it with me and she didn't get scared.
Kid, 8 years old November 4, 2012

Hotel Transylvania

I have a 7 year old friend who went to see this movie, and said it was the best ever, and then my 6 year old friend saw it and didn't get ANYTHING. But he was not stupid, so that pretty much evens out my 7. Anyways, this is one of my top ten movies that i love so it's a REALLY GOOD MOVIE!
Kid, 9 years old October 30, 2012

look down

This is a great movie overall it has a couple of kisses between Mavis and Jonathan. The scariest part is either when Dracula does his scary face thing or when Mavis's Mom dies in a fire. So this movie should be OK for ages 7 and up.
Teen, 14 years old Written bymovie loving teen October 28, 2012

A very funny animated kids movie.

This has to be one of the best kids movies ive seen but it could possibly be scary to younger kids due to the fact that at my screening quite a bit of kids started to cry.
Teen, 13 years old Written byTeenc October 28, 2012

This movie bores me

Kid, 10 years old October 21, 2012

Okay movie, much better than Hop

I'm pretty sure the last time I went to the theater was to see Hop, which was a bad movie. I didn't choose to see this movie, but it was my friend's birthday party, so I went with it. It was funnier than my expectations. It was also entertaining, I was sucked into the plot. Adam Sandler and Selena Gomez did a good job acting (I'm happy Selena replaced Miley Cyrus). Overall 3.2/5
Teen, 14 years old Written byStevie111 October 19, 2012

Amusing kids movie, fine for all ages

Kid, 11 years old October 12, 2012

Hotel Awesomeness!

Positive Messages: In this movie kids learn that you should stand up for yourself and others. Parents learn that you should let your kids experience new things. The overall messages are positive. Positive Rolemodels: Mavis is a spunky 118 year-old "girl" who wants to meet humans. She stands up to her father and goes to fulfill her dream (even though she doesn't succeed). She is a good rolemodel because she's caring and cosiderate of others. Violence: Close to the beginning of the movie zombies dress up as humans which may scare younger viewers. Also the father does a freaky thing were his eyes turn red, his fangs come out and he looks really scary (younger viewers may become frightened). Other than that there's nothing really that scary! This movie is funny, intelligent and upright awesome! If you haven't seen it then get to work!!!