All member reviews for How to Eat Fried Worms

Kid, 11 years old January 4, 2011

Great movie for 8+!

There are some people saying that they would never let their child watch it but wow... yeah a little gross but nothing THAT bad! Let me tell you that my teacher showed it to me class! It's a pretty decent movie! PS: @mama p... explain how this movie is at ALL sexual! It's a good movie!
Kid, 11 years old September 27, 2009

They had to kill to many worms it Violent
Kid, 10 years old June 25, 2009

I like it

I like this movie!
Adult Written bymarketing April 9, 2008

Parent of a 12 year old Written byiamrtarted@yahoo.com March 15, 2010

it is for kid under i say 8

i like it because it is gross and i like gross things i ate 100 worms in then one day ok and i had to brush my teeth 10 times how wied is that dumb ok lol ha ha ha ha i like it it was great and so was the book an movie i can watch that all day you hear me tho i don't play with akahol lol by baby peas omg peas i mean peace sorry hola look out theres a snake
Teen, 13 years old Written byhabibid9421 May 13, 2009

ungross

not gross pretty good movie
Kid, 11 years old September 28, 2009

i was grossed out

pretty good but gross! go on an empty stomach!!!plot ok
Teen, 13 years old Written byjal34 January 11, 2009

horrible

The plot is dumb the acting is a discrace and its plain unintertaning the only reason i was able to get through it was cause i was forced to watch it.
Kid, 9 years old July 7, 2009

cool

this movie encludes some very brief sexual content and grusome images.
Kid, 10 years old August 24, 2010

good

were any worms harmed in this movie? rofl
Teen, 15 years old Written byAdriana62 July 11, 2010

It's just awesome.

This is my favorite movie and I've seen it 15 times. It's hilarious to me and I love all the characters (especially Donny xD). It has a good message and it's not gross to me (or my 12 year old sister) ...well I've seen it too many times and I've seen the special features where they make the worms. :D
Kid, 10 years old January 27, 2011

LOVE IT.

I loved this, since it long ago, and it has lots of books of it in my class! ? IT!! Adam Hicks from Zeke N Luther was in it.
Adult Written byGamePlayer12 April 12, 2009

Good for younger kids

Its good for kids younger then 12. I took my 12 year old and he didnt like it. My 8 year old did. Its a movie thrown towards younger kids. Of course i didnt enjoy it all but i guess it would be good for younger kids.
Teen, 16 years old Written byhamstergurl09 December 25, 2010

I Love It, It's Not Gross

I love this movie! It's so funny! The book is good, too. Though this is about eating worms, this movie is incredibly un-gross. People who think this is gross need to act less wimpy and uptight. A lot of people are saying it's "crude," but really, this movie isn't bad at all. I would recommend it for anybody 8 and up, I bet they'll like it.
Adult Written bykris3556 April 9, 2008

Parent of a 5, 6, and 9 year old Written bymama p January 2, 2011

are you kidding? not good for ANYONE... read the book!!

I can't believe you recommended this... luckily i previewed it... i would never let my children think that anyone in this movie acted in an acceptable way. totally unacceptable
Adult Written byLiamGlancey May 6, 2009

Got to know your child

My son loved it. My daughter didn't even want to be in the same room while it was playing because it was too gross. She and I did something else together. Parents, this move is painful to watch as an adult (i.e. no thinking required, gross and over acted, which is why fourth grade boys probably love it).
Kid, 11 years old January 2, 2011

GROSS!

One of the reasons why I had said that is was on for 12+ because it's so gross! I was somewhat little when I had watched it and I don't quite remember why he did this, but they make him eat all of these worms in different coatings! I really don't see a girl wanting to watch this for entertainment, but maybe a boy! Also, I had put role models aren't good as a concern because I think it's just a bad example to do that!
Kid, 9 years old April 9, 2008