Hulk smashes...and smashes...and smashes...

Educator Written byMychemicalstinkpants February 15, 2011

awsome but bloody hulk vs is not for kids

dead pool rips out someones heart hulk kills many people brutaly
Teen, 15 years old Written byAirlocke September 6, 2010
Deadpool made the movie worth it! lol it was pretty okay.
Kid, 10 years old January 29, 2010

funny as i dont know what

i agree and deadpool lol lol LOL omg so funny really i thought his last words were agh sabertooth lol oh and rock a by BANG! lol
Teen, 14 years old Written byschuymarch1 March 2, 2009

Excellent Double Feature

Hulk Vs. Volverine and Hulk Vs. Thor is awesome. It has lots of action, violence, blood, dismemberment, and great characters.
Kid, 11 years old February 5, 2011

it is good for your little thrill seekers at home or online.

it is good for your little thrill seekers at home or online.
Kid, 12 years old February 8, 2013

Disturbing movie is filled with sex and gore.

Super gory\violent movie is full of blood, sex references, skimpy clothing and intense violence. If this was a video game it would be rated M for Blood and gore, intense violence and sexual themes. People get shot, stabbed, strangled, hit by cars, smashed into bits and burned. Body parts fly everywere in some gory scenes. There is talk of sex and talk of suggestive body parts. I would rate this movie R for Strong gory violence throughout and sex references.
Adult Written bySteve J. September 8, 2016
Educator and Parent of a 1, 2, 4, 6, and 14 year old Written bySuperherofan May 10, 2014

Only reason I said nine is because of blood,if your child can handle it and let them see it

Kid, 10 years old January 8, 2014

Awesome!

They only reason I watched it is because of Deadpool,because he's like my favorite Marvel character. I loved this movie!
Teen, 14 years old Written byAbe1998 July 3, 2013

Extremely violent show for teens

I only watched Hulk vs. Wolverine, but I wouldn't recommend it for anyone under 14. Let's start off with the premise of the story: the Hulk has been accused of destroying a city, as well as innocent people in it, and it's up to Wolverine to see what the deal is. (In case you don't know, Wolverine is a character from the "X-Men" series who has the ability to extend metal claws from both of his hands, as well as having enhanced senses.) Violence 10/10: There are extreme amounts of blood and gore which are mainly done by Wolverine's razor-sharp claws. At the beginning of the show, watchers will see Wolverine and the Hulk brutally fighting each other; wolverine stabs the Hulk multiple times, which causes blood to spurt out while the Hulk screams in pain. More violent acts are seen throughout the show: Wolverine cuts off a scientists hand (blood spurts through the wound;) dead soldiers are seen on the ground with blood under them and splattered on the wall; a character gets his arm cut off into several pieces, and humorously remarks, "Can you give me a hand?"; a woman digs her synthetic razor-sharp fingers into Wolverine's back, and quickly rips them out, causing Wolverine to cry out in pain. Language 4/10: The language is mild, only having a few "d--n's" and "h-ll's," but there are some things said that parents might not want their kids to hear. "I'm going to cut out your heart!" and an incomplete "Shove it up your bony little--" are both said by Wolverine. Sexual Content 2/10: Lady Deathstrike wears an outfit that shows some cleavage, but nothing more than that. Drugs, Alcohol and smoking 4/10: Wolverine is seen in one scene finishing an alcoholic beverage, and then from a first-person view, sees a blurry man approaching him. The only positive role model in the show is probably the Hulk, who is mistaken for killing innocent people when he was actually trying to protect them from evil men. Overall, I'd say it's okay for ages 14 or 15 and up ONLY! This is NOT a show for kids!
Teen, 15 years old Written byMitchell Charleston May 12, 2013

Not bad actually.

CSM is being too much ONCE AGAIN. This was a pretty good film. It was action packed and had good animation.
Teen, 13 years old Written bysupersonic7896 April 17, 2012

thor, good for 9, wolverene mabye 12.

thor, barely any blood. wolverene, i was 10 closing my eyes turning away from the blood. the only reazson i continued watching iz because i <3 deadpool