All member reviews for I Heart Huckabees

Brilliant existential comedy is filled with sex, profanity.

Teen, 16 years old Written bystephiloo December 15, 2008

Existential Paradise

This movie was awesome. If you don't understand philosophy, you won't get it though. :)
Parent Written bymommygirl987654321 August 26, 2010

Hucabees: The everything movie

It takes a certain person to like this movie. First off you have to have a high tollerance to vulgar words(ie: c**k) and you have to understand the message. Also, if you want to watch it with kids DON"T! Other than the swears theres a sex scene between two characters. It's actually a funny, deep, and quirky movie when you get right down to it. See it but with an older child, a significant other, a friend or alone.
Kid, 12 years old February 7, 2010
Oh my god I love I heart Huckabees it is a such a fantastically smart, original, quirky and feel good dramadey, the storyline is very interesting and new, and the cast delivers FANTASTIC performances, its all about freedom of choice and existentialism and its absolutely beautiful, the rolemodels are really good mostly and it gives great messages about living life to the fullest and doing what you want to do and OH MY GOD ITS JUST SO FANTASTIC! There are some sexual references and a brief anal sex scene (we see a man with his pants down thrusting into a womans bum :| ) and LOTS OF SWEARING, especially within the first few minutes, the first lines in the movie are completely disgusting, with swear words ranging from f*** and sh*t to c*cks*cker and motherf**ker, it is very insightful, and most kids wont understand it and appreciate it so I recommend it for mature 14 year olds and up. :) enjoy!
Teen, 14 years old Written byhalfpinthipster July 19, 2009

Your rating for this as the age level set way too high!

It was a brilliant movie, and definitely appropriate for 14-year-olds and up.
Adult Written byelzo312 December 15, 2008

A must see for anyone who likes to enhance their mind and outlook on life

Brilliant movie full of existentialist themes and yet it does not bore you but makes you laugh time and time again. I felt lightheaded after watching it and had the urge to clap which I did to my own enjoyment.
Teen, 15 years old Written bysummersunshine_418 April 9, 2008
To be blunt, this movie was terrible. My mom and I lost several brain cells in the process of watching this. The sex scene was vulgar, as was the obnoxious overuse of the F word. We turned it off before it was even finished.