All teen and kid member reviews for I Know What You Did Last Summer

awesome

it was awesome
Teen, 14 years old Written byGracierules December 4, 2011

Good movie!!

I'm only 14, but this movie didn't really scare me. There were some tense moments, but other than that it was your regular scary movie with so-so acting. There was also a lot of alchol drinking, and seeing as they are just graduating highschool, is illegal. :/
Teen, 13 years old Written byEmilyB123 July 27, 2010
The visual effects aren't very good. The acting is OK, but I've seen it all before in a slasher movie. It wasn't very entertaining.
Teen, 14 years old Written byMassa007 August 20, 2014

Horror

It is very explicit in the language they use. This is sex talk and swearing. It is quite graphic with some killing scenes. For kids under 15, depending on what the child is like, there are a lot of jump scares! For me personally, I didn't find it too scary, but did jump once or twice at sudden scenes.
Teen, 15 years old Written bykylemcloughlin123 March 20, 2014

my review on i know what you did last summer

i think i know what you did last summer is a truly good and scary film that is innappropriate for kids under the age of 14
Kid, 12 years old September 3, 2012

not so great

This movie was ok, but not great.I thought there was a LOT of pointless violence
Teen, 13 years old Written byLivieboo June 15, 2012

Great movie !

This movie was awesome ! And at the end it leaves you wondering about what's gonna happen to Julie, I can't wait to see I Still Know What You Did Last Summer !
Teen, 13 years old Written bycerealkiller189 December 13, 2011

NOT BAD AT ALL.

CSM OS OVERBOARD AGAINI HAVE SEEN ALL THE MOVIES IN THE I KNOW WHAT YOU DID LAST SUM,ER SERIES AND THIS IS ETREMELY TAME NOT EVEN INTENSE AT ALL THE ENDING PART WHERE THE KILLER CHASES TWO. TEENAGERS AROUND THE BOAT IS SOMEWHAT INTENSE BUT WILL ONLY SCARE CHILDREN UNDER 8 OTHERWISE THE ENTIRE MOVIE IS CALM IT DISSAPOINTED ME GREATLY THE BLOOD LOOKS REALLY UNREALISTIC AND THE KILL SCENES ARE VERY CHOPPY AND QUICK YOU ONLY SEE THE BLADE GOING UP AND DOWN AND A BIT OF CHEESY BLOOD SPLATTER EVEN A THREE YEAR OLD WOULD NOT FIND FROGHTENING.VERY GREAT MOVIE NOT AS GOOD AS FRIDAY THE 13th OR SCREAM THOUGH.
Teen, 15 years old Written bytwilightluver7689 January 30, 2011

Freaky & Suspenseful

I read the book first, and the movie is mostly the same, just not as good (in my opinion), but then again movies usually aren't as good as the book. Anyways, this movie was pretty good, defiantly better than I expected, and the ending made me scream out loud and jump back in my seat. Okay for older teens.
Teen, 13 years old Written bySACYUC May 5, 2010
VERY GOOD HORROR FILM. ONE OF MY FAVORITES!
Kid, 11 years old November 13, 2009

AWESOME MOVIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

With a interesting story line, the makers of this movie have combined a kind of scary movie with a mysterious movie. You think you know what happened but you really don't. This movie will make you want to watch the whole thing the whole way through. You'll never get bored and will keep you on thre edge of your seat.
Teen, 15 years old Written bybradley4846 September 4, 2009

Not as good as the Book

This was nothing like the book, but it was still a great movie. This movie contains 10-15 f-words (really only in first half)and other PG-13 words. There is drinking at the beginning, and the role models are extremly bad. This whole movie revolves around violence. But i have to say its not as gory as everyone is saying. Yea, there is blood. But nothing compared to MIRRORS.
Teen, 15 years old Written bybandgeek03 February 11, 2009

Really gorey

I agree, this movie is really intense and really, really, gorey.
Teen, 15 years old Written bystifergusonjr April 9, 2008
it is not that bad. i read the book first before i saw the movie

um.....

I thought it was an ok movie but being a big fan of the book i didn't like it much myself because it didn't follow the book well at all it was not a bad movie but i wouldn't recommend it to anybody under the age of 11 or 12 peace out.....
Teen, 14 years old Written byhorselover326 April 9, 2008

creepy

Most people didn't find this movie scary but I know I did. It's a fun thing to watch late at night with your friends. It definently makes you jump. Not appropriate for kids though. Some parts were too gorey and made me cringe.
Teen, 13 years old Written bydklink April 9, 2008

great for about 13+ depending on your kid.

good movie. not as violent as the SCREAM trilogy.
Teen, 13 years old Written bysavvyanna13 April 9, 2008

Great Scare, but not the best!

This movie gives you a good scare the first time you see it but is just an average movie afterword