All member reviews for I Know What You Did Last Summer

This horror movie is too intense for kids.

Teen, 14 years old Written byMassa007 August 20, 2014

Horror

It is very explicit in the language they use. This is sex talk and swearing. It is quite graphic with some killing scenes. For kids under 15, depending on what the child is like, there are a lot of jump scares! For me personally, I didn't find it too scary, but did jump once or twice at sudden scenes.
Teen, 15 years old Written bykylemcloughlin123 March 20, 2014

my review on i know what you did last summer

i think i know what you did last summer is a truly good and scary film that is innappropriate for kids under the age of 14
Adult Written bywonder dove November 9, 2012

4 stars out of 5!!!

This is probably one of the tamer horror films that are more appropriate for younger 15+ teens. '90's movies are the best - wish they still made them this way! This one is fun and scary but not over-the-top gruesome. Four best friends go wild after graduation and one of them drinks a little too much, causing a car ride to spiral out of control and accidentally hitting a man. Disturbed and confused, one member decides to throw the body into the sea to avoid going to jail and ruining their future. Each agrees even though they are not aware that the man is still alive - only to come back a year later for revenge. There are plenty of scary scenes, especially the chase scene. Quite a bit of violence, like any horror (stabbings, car chase, getting hooked, being terrorized with notes, a body with bugs is found in a car trunk...etc). Sexual content is minimal - There is some making out on a beach, mild sex talk, brief comment about breasts. Language isn't as bad or frequent as today's films...the occasional "f" word, sh*t, d@mn, @sshole. Some drinking by teens in the beginning. The sequel is also pretty good but a lot more violent and gory. This one gets a 4/5 from me!!
Adult Written bySwiftyROCKS097 September 4, 2012

Descent but does the book little good:I

I saw this movie for the first time when I was 15(Male). This movie was very bloody and violent. I jumped multiple times. It was very graphic when the Fisherman cut his victims with a fishing hook(spewn blood shown) I did not think the movie did the book much good
Kid, 12 years old September 3, 2012

not so great

This movie was ok, but not great.I thought there was a LOT of pointless violence
Teen, 13 years old Written bycerealkiller189 December 13, 2011

NOT BAD AT ALL.

CSM OS OVERBOARD AGAINI HAVE SEEN ALL THE MOVIES IN THE I KNOW WHAT YOU DID LAST SUM,ER SERIES AND THIS IS ETREMELY TAME NOT EVEN INTENSE AT ALL THE ENDING PART WHERE THE KILLER CHASES TWO. TEENAGERS AROUND THE BOAT IS SOMEWHAT INTENSE BUT WILL ONLY SCARE CHILDREN UNDER 8 OTHERWISE THE ENTIRE MOVIE IS CALM IT DISSAPOINTED ME GREATLY THE BLOOD LOOKS REALLY UNREALISTIC AND THE KILL SCENES ARE VERY CHOPPY AND QUICK YOU ONLY SEE THE BLADE GOING UP AND DOWN AND A BIT OF CHEESY BLOOD SPLATTER EVEN A THREE YEAR OLD WOULD NOT FIND FROGHTENING.VERY GREAT MOVIE NOT AS GOOD AS FRIDAY THE 13th OR SCREAM THOUGH.