All member reviews for I Love You Phillip Morris

Wacky but mature comedy examines a love with no limits.

Teen, 14 years old Written byEulalie44 August 5, 2011

Don't hesitate to learn something about your kids.

I think that even though I haven't seen the movie, that the parents should make the final descision. Also, I have a slight bone to pick with the people who think that their 14 or 15 year old kid should be encouraged that this is wrong, therefore they should not model their own relationships after it. I don't speak for teens, but I can say for sure that teenagers will be so enchanted with this movie, they will immeadiatly want to model their lives after it. As I said, it is the final decision of the independent parents on whether they want to miss a fun dramedy that is one of the few movies that does not portray gay people as a one-liner-cameo or a joke to laugh at.
Teen, 15 years old Written byCorinaEverett June 22, 2014

Mature but Moving Movie

This movie is my absolute favorite and I'm only 15. There are many things that could be considered inappropriate such as swearing and sexual content but it isn't as if your child doesn't here things like that from other children at school anyway. Besides this, it is a very moving romance story that had me both laughing and crying at times. If your child is mature enough to watch this film, I would highly recommend it.
Teen, 16 years old Written bymardoggie2013 May 6, 2011

Teen, 14 years old Written byBajeezus April 10, 2011

I only managed to get 1/2 way thru this piece before shutting it off THe sex scenes are way to graphic, and they don't need them for the story.
Parent Written bydarianr July 11, 2011

Funny, but racy

Pretty funny, based on a true story, but it's for mature audiences only. This is basically Catch Me If You Can but about a gay con man. I think it's strange that people have a problem with the fact that he's gay or the sex scenes, which mostly aren't bad at all, but don't seem to have a problem that he is also a liar and a compulsive thief.