All member reviews for I Want a Dog for Christmas, Charlie Brown

Mild 2003 TV special best for big Peanuts fans.

Adult Written byLowe's man June 24, 2015

best for true Peanuts fans

This is benign, and true Peanuts fans will indeed enjoy seeing Snoopy and the kids bring back old quirks and take on some new ones. All others, including young children and casual viewers, won't find this really terrific, especially when compared to other Charlie Brown specials, but they won't find it too bad either.
Parent of a 2, 4, 8, 10, 14, 14, 14, and 17 year old Written byparentof7 March 2, 2015

I was letting my kid who turned 2 today watch this

we have the charlie brown dvds and letting my youngest watch perfect for preschoolers and older kids alike
Teen, 13 years old Written bySnoopylove87 February 6, 2013

ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL!

Considering my username is Snoopylove87, you have to tell I am in love with ALL the Peanuts movies. There are insults, but they aren't that bad. There is 0 chance your kids will be calling each other blockheads. Lucy has a crush on Schroder, but he doesn't have any feelings back, like a classic 1st grade crush. Charlie Brown is a little lonely at times, but he is the underdog of the movies. All of the movies are beautiful and are good movies to bond your family together. Peppermint Patty is a tomboy, the characters aren't anorexic, and there is ethnic diversity within the movies. WATCH THIS!!
Adult Written by413804 February 4, 2012

Not worth it

A very poor Charlie Brown special that doesn't even have Charlie Brown in it very much. Watch the original Charlie Brown Christmas
Kid, 11 years old November 13, 2011

Rerun wants a dog, I want this on DVD.

Sure, guys, definitely NOT better than the original, but still VERY FUNNY!
Adult Written byCorrine1028 March 2, 2011

wow

cool
Kid, 11 years old December 23, 2009

great for all ages

I think that this is a great movie.