All member reviews for Ice Age

Teen, 15 years old Written byHiddenWolf May 4, 2011

I love this movie and the saber toothed tiger Diego is my favorite character. I think parents are alittle to sensitive with kids movies anymore. One wrong move and thats it. Parents need to give there kids alittle headway because you can't always protect them from iffy little stunts done in a kids movie.
Kid, 10 years old March 22, 2011

Funny!

It was the first movie I have ever seen, I love it and it is very funny! the funniest part was when the birds were getting watermelons for the ice age but the baby was hungry so they defeated the birds and got the watermelons. But in one scene, the baby has to take a crap and they make some potty jokes about it.
Teen, 13 years old Written byHuntress4455 January 2, 2011

A great start for the "Ice Age" movie series!!

I have talked with some of my friends and some think that this movie is the most boring one of the Ice Age series, but I disagree. It is such a heartwarming story that the whole family will love!!! It also contains great messages and it is very hilarious with some parts! I loved it!!!!
Teen, 16 years old Written byndrwcd November 18, 2012

best in the series

this is one of the best CGI animated movies out there that isn`t made by pixar
Teen, 15 years old Written byarthur16morgana January 14, 2011

okay i love this movie.sid is hilarious.and diego is awesome. and so is manny. but i just love the squirrel (forgot his name) but what i would do while watching i would make noises and talk for him since he dosent talk in it and my friend would laugh.
Teen, 13 years old Written byocie14 October 7, 2010

BRILLIANT

SO FUNNY! I have always loved this movie. It's not only for little kids, the jokes are mature and smart. Also, the characters are so three dimensional (unlike more animated movies now). SUCH a fun movie, never gets old.
Kid, 8 years old April 22, 2010
Kid, 12 years old December 6, 2009

more boys than girls

i recomend this movie to young girls ages 6-9 and boy ages 6-11. This movie was mostly just made for young kids but i think it was aimed at boys more than girls for some peril and brief vilonce that young boys are into but young girls don't always like.
Kid, 10 years old June 30, 2009

good movie

great movie I hope the third one is as good as the first one!
Teen, 13 years old Written byTheDisneyGamer May 21, 2015

ICE, baby!

Ice Age is one of my personal favorite (non-Disney/Disney Pixar) animated films. The story is good, the characters are likable, there's great humor, and, at the same time, it has very touching/intense moments. The parts with Scrat and his acorn are hilarious, and make for a great form of comic relief. I love that while he and the main characters occasionally appear in the same scene and sometimes interact with each other, he isn't actually a part of the plot- he's just there as an extra little part of the movie, a side story of sorts, that's there just to be entertaining and make laughs. There isn't too much to be worried about, but there are quite a few intense fighting scenes that may be too much for the kiddies. Otherwise, Ice Age is a great family flick that I suggest you check out.
Teen, 13 years old Written byHweetseart April 18, 2015

Look out - fighting and hunting!

But otherwise - family fun!
Teen, 13 years old Written byDisneymovielover77 March 12, 2015

Funny but also touching

Ice Age is one of my favorite films from Blue Sky studios. The movie is about a mammoth ( Manny) who met the mom of a baby and then left. A saber tooth tiger ( Diego) who's plans with his pack took and unexpected turn when he met Manny with the baby. And Sid who's overslept when it's time to migrate. Met Manny, then Sid, and this trio sets off to try to get the baby to his dad. Ice Age is funny and touching but it can be intense for sensitive kids but it's fine for animal lovers and if your kids love Pixar movies then this is one that's highly recommended!!
Teen, 14 years old Written byWOLF13 October 23, 2014

GREAT SHOW RECOMEND TO EVERYONE

GREAT ROADTRIP SHOW I WOULD RECOMEND IT TO ANYONE
Kid, 12 years old August 16, 2014

okay

could improve
Kid, 9 years old August 14, 2014

good movie

there isn't any violence just some scary scenes
Kid, 12 years old January 3, 2014

It's good, but look out

A great film, with brilliant animation. The voices fit all the characters well. There are things to be wary of when watching this film however. There are a few uses of rude humour. There is a part when sid is in a hot tub with two girl sloths talking about how "heroic" Sid was, and that "he isn't much to look at, but all the sensitive sloths get eaten". There are lots of scenes of violence, for example (SPOILER) a pack of sabers try invade a human tribe to try and capture the leaders child and kill it- but the mother dies trying to save it. This film is frightening for some viewers. Best for people aged 10+ in my opinion
Teen, 14 years old Written byrating_guy December 22, 2013

good family movie

a great cartoon movie for the whole family. might frighten very young viewers
Kid, 10 years old April 16, 2013

One of the best animated videos I've seen

A great movie for 7 and over. Some cartoon violence and a spot of sadness. Funny and cool with dumb, mean, smart, and evil characters. A killer video..
Teen, 16 years old Written byDrCool June 4, 2012

Funny! Funny! Funny!

This movie rocked! The jokes are hilarious,the voice acting is solid,the animation was colorful,and the lip syncs are perfectly matched!
Teen, 15 years old Written byOfficial Critic June 3, 2012

Funny and adventurous animated film

MOVIE INFO: Has some funny moments and some good action scenes. It can't beat films like Toy Story or Finding Nemo, but I guess Ice Age still does okay. VIOLENCE: Low-Medium. Some action, chases and fights. No graphical/bloody scenes. LANGUAGE: None. SEX: None.