All member reviews for In Her Shoes

Drama about rival sisters. Best for teens and up.

Teen, 13 years old Written byRAVEN_ROCKS April 9, 2008

COOL

I really liked this movie it was a little inapropriot at first but i thought it had a good lesson.
Adult Written byDaddysgirl22904 April 9, 2008

i loved it.It had that touch and its not bad at all.

I think it should be a pg rated it is not bad at all its fine i would let a 8 year old watch it.
Adult Written byCSM Screen Name... April 9, 2008

Just Okay

I really thought this would be a GREAT movie...but it wasn't. It was simply okay. The language was rough at times. It had a good morally redeeming ending. The characters evolved. It had a few funny spots...but is was simply an okay movie.
Teen, 15 years old Written byiloveharrypotter7 April 9, 2008

Great Message

This is a great movie for teens. I thought it would be really dumb but I loved it!! It has a great message, no matter how hard you try to get rid of them your family will always be there for you.
Teen, 13 years old Written byPoppy.bath April 22, 2016

duh fun for you and your girl gang!

such a feel good chick flick about friendship, sisters and unconditional love!!! a sex scene or two and some language but an amazing film! cameron diaz is a star!
Kid, 12 years old August 7, 2010
umm luv it but not so suitable
Parent of a 12 and 15 year old Written bygrmntownmom April 9, 2008

I was entertained with this movie

I really enjoyed this movie. I thought each character, including Shirley Mclain as the grandmother, was realistic and interesting. Cameron Diaz's character (the "bad" girl) definitely exhibited behaviors that may not be suitable for young teens to see; although the outcome of the story is a good one. That also made it a feel good movie. I would not recommend this for kids under 15 because of several sex scenes, including an intense one that the movie opens with. Also the drinking, smoking and promiscuous behavior isn't to be taken lightly for young teens to watch.
Adult Written byMattDallas3 April 9, 2008

i agree

This movie was a little inapropriate but you know they message is great!!! i thought it was a great story.
Teen, 15 years old Written byashuhleyx3x April 9, 2008