All member reviews for Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade

Thrilling third Indy actioner focuses on hunt for grail.

Kid, 8 years old June 7, 2010

Haha!

I saw this movie when I was 5, and when the guy drank from the wrong Grail, I was REALLY scared. Now, I laugh at it. Good for 9+
Kid, 12 years old October 8, 2009

Off For Ages 7 And Under; Iffy For Ages 8-10; On For Ages 11 And Up

Some blood: like the scene where Indy's father gets shot.
Teen, 14 years old Written byFigment95 February 8, 2010

This movie shouldn't be marketed at kids. There's a lot of blood and gore, and the big finale includes decapitation. Not for kids, but good for teens.
Kid, 12 years old January 26, 2010

Great, action-packed, and funny, but also gory.

This is my #2 movie of all time. It's incredibly well-acted and has plenty of cool action scenes and even some solid comedy. Artistically, it's bolstered by a wonderful soundtrack and good cinematography. Violence: some shooting with occasional blood. Most notably, a bullet ricochets into a German's head and we see blood trickle down his forehead. A man is shot in the stomach and blood soaks through his shirt. Extras are gunned down occasionally. There are many explosions and a few other deaths. People are crushed, burned, and drowned. A blade slices through a man's neck and we watch his bloodless head roll down a set of stairs. A man drinks from a cup that causes him to age rapidly: his flesh rots away, his eyes sink into their sockets, and he eventually turns into a skeleton. Plenty of hand-to-hand combat. Sex: Indy and Elsa begin kissing passionately in Venice, and then they fall to the ground. Sex is implied. There is insinuation that Henry Sr. also slept with Elsa. Language: not much. An occasional "h**l" or "d**n" and a few religious exclamations.
Kid, 12 years old October 1, 2009

Sigh. Great series ruined by this awful third blunder. Bad storyline with little to no excitement. A chore to watch.
Adult Written byJune50 June 9, 2010

Fun Sequel

Indiana Jones and The Last Crusade is an enjoyable sequel. The movie is full of humor, at times there is a little too much of it but the humor is generally pretty charming.The action is good but with the exception of the thrilling tank chase scene it is not quite as good as the action in Raiders. While not a classic like the original Last Crusade is a fun and relatively kid friendly action movie.
Kid, 12 years old August 5, 2010

Watch It if you're Six or Seven

On the contrary, Indiana Jones is a great role model for kids of all ages, and can also get kids interested in ancient items and texts and archaelogically. Love this movie!!! My friends from the street came across to see it and their six-year old sister, was there too. It wasn't completely appropriate for her... but almost there.
Teen, 14 years old Written byT-Rod May 25, 2010

Great ending to a great series!

Yes! Now we're getting somewhere! Sean Connery stars as Indie's dad in this intense, action-packed, thrill ride! This is the sad ending to the Indiana Jones trilogy...BUT...This is a great addition to the trilogy, and it went out with a BANG! On that note, this last episode(or so we thought ;) in the Indie saga sets foot on new ground, taking new risks, and dodging new bullets. It starts to take intense, and grisly action scenes instead of the original, regular action-packed kind. Also, more VIOLENT in some of the violence! Most of which is a severed head and a body disintegrating. The tank scene is one of my favorite scenes in the series! It's intense, makes you chew your nails, and grab your seat for dear life, afraid if you let go, you'll suffer the same fate as you think Indie might. It's also got a sort of spiritual them, whereas the others only had small spiritual backgrounds. And a bit more cursing than the last two is noticeable, but not very much so. It also got a better, more mature sense of humor. And sort of got close to a buddy comedy. Ford and Connery's chemistry is great and, despite the fact that they hate each others guts, put aside their differences and give us not just selfless role models, but a good positive message as well. It is DEFINITELY one of my favorites in the series! Great ending to a great series!...right?
Teen, 15 years old Written byJoker15 July 3, 2009

Kid, 11 years old February 27, 2011

This movie I feel is appropriate for 10 year olds and mature 9 year olds....there is lots of violence with some blood, and also a beheading. Indiana is also kind of a risk-taker so he's not the best role model. But lots of movies these days have Indiana Jones type role models. There was a little bit of sexual behavior and "PG-13" kissing included between Indiana and a Natzi girl he's interested in. But that's about it, 10 year olds are usually old enough for that, but not always, mature 9 year olds might be, but, then again, not always...this movie is rated PG-13, so if your child isn't ready, don't push them to be...they don't always need to be exposed to that yet, but it's your decision! Hope this review helped!!! :)
Teen, 13 years old Written bypg13rnc17 March 17, 2011

Kid, 10 years old August 23, 2010

Violence (R): Lots of scariness and violence, and eadly blades and guns and heads getting thrown. Sexual Content (PG-13): Very intense sexual behavior. Language (PG): Just as much as any Jones movie. The usual.
Parent of a 12 year old Written bysweetiemarch July 8, 2010

Great Redemption from Temple of Doom!

This one is WAY better than The Temple of Doom! It is fine until you get to the grail scene when the guy starts decomposing on screen! But other than that scene it's a great action film! Nothing worse than gun and fist fights with little blood! (except for when Indy's dad gets shot) Great flick Skip the second and go with this one! :D
Teen, 16 years old Written byJha80000 November 25, 2009

Yay

I LOVE THIS MOVIE!!!! i know again with my brother but he's 9 and saw it and now it's one of his favorites. it's good to build up your kids strength with movies by starting small like this one just watch out when walter dies it sneaks up on you
Teen, 16 years old Written byMalagalara August 25, 2011

Indy scores again

It was a fun exciting movie I loved ( watched 3 x in a row ) some moments are comme ci comme cà for under nine so you should decide but good movie over all
Kid, 9 years old February 11, 2010

awesome

I think that Indiana jones is a really good movie, Indiana jones goes on alot of adventures and fightes lots of things, try it.
Kid, 11 years old December 11, 2009

good for older kids

I love it, but it was a little violent sometimes.
Teen, 13 years old Written bySafemancam001 February 15, 2011

Not as good 3rd Indiana Jones film. Okay for older children

Not my favorite Indiana Jones movie. It had the 4th creepiest death in Indiana Jones (to me). It's really a very light PG-13 movie compared to others.
Teen, 13 years old Written bybdd458 October 24, 2009

BEST INDY EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is my fave indy movie!!!!! Next best is the first, then the fourth, and finally the second. Must watch!!!
Teen, 13 years old Written byratingpeepsshows69 October 15, 2011

Woman ruins Indiana Jones Film

This movie had the WORST girl in it!!!!(not because im for marion) The pickup lines Indy used with her were stupid and the bedroom scene (yuck but no sex) violence is in it but thts an indiana jones movie!!! they also make little boy costumes which influence the boys to watch it