All member reviews for Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade

Thrilling third Indy actioner focuses on hunt for grail.

Kid, 9 years old August 15, 2014

good movie little violence

good movie but some violence a some dead bodys and i like this movie because it talks about the bible in a good way
Kid, 7 years old August 8, 2014

i guess it was okay

it was fine scary i guess . a lot of violence and stuff really weird a lot of stuff about god and yeah
Teen, 14 years old Written byMovieBuffMarlano12 August 5, 2014

Great movie

Violence: no worse than Raiders of the lost ark. Language: Same as other Indy movies. Sex: here is where this one stands out. the last two Indy movies show nothing and at the most imply sex. there is some pg-13 kissing between Elsa and Indy. nothing too risque, but a little on the aggressive side.
Teen, 17 years old Written byTeenagersRock August 2, 2014

Wonderful Indy Movie, Tied with Raiders Of the Los

Teen, 13 years old Written byJustin1312 August 1, 2014

Fun movie

Where do I begin? First off, this movie has a great soundtrack, second of all, it has Sean Connery! Okay... let's begin. Initially, this movie is about Indy going on a Journey to find the legendary Holy Grail, along the way, he makes friends, has friends betray him, finds his father, has a motor bike chase, and even accidentally runs right into the evil fuhrer himself: Adolf Hitler. The movie is probably the least inappropriate out of the Indy movies. Although there is still some stuff that could offend some people like the large presence of the Nazi party. Young kids could also find the scene where (SPOILERS) Donovan drinks from the wrong Grail scary as he starts aging rapidly and has his head shrivel up and disintegrate on screen, and the scene where a man gets his head cut off, you don't see the decapitation directly but you do see his head rolls around on the floor. But overall, young kids should be able to handle this pretty well. But some might be offended that Hitler is in this movie.
Teen, 15 years old Written byTheton1789 June 29, 2014

Almost as Good as the Original

Last Crusade is an incredibly good movie that is almost good as the original. Parents need to know that this movie contains a lot of violence like the originals, This includes shootouts, fistfights, car chases, and a few scenes of war violence. Many characters die in gruesome fashion including being turned into skeleton, being decapitated, being run over by a tank, being blown up, and many other deaths by villains and good guys. The violence can be bloody but is not explicitly so. One character is shot and begins to slowly die as a character tries to save him before he dies of blood loss. The Nazis are back from the first movie and are more intense this time as the characters get trapped in Germany. The language includes damn, hell, Jesus Christ, bitch, and a few other milder swears. Some characters smoke and drink but this is in the background. Overall, this movie is all right for 10+ if they can handle the violence.
Kid, 12 years old February 21, 2014

Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade movie review

"Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade" is the perfect Indiana Jones sequel in my opinion. Although, I did enjoy "Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom", this movie is far superior. It was a great come-back from the slight disappointment of Temple of Doom. Many people say "Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade" is their favorite "Indiana Jones" movie. I am on the minority with that statement. I personally think "Raiders of the Lost Ark" is the best. I loved almost every minute of "Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade". When Indiana Jones jumped from the horse to the tank, I was stunned. Also, at the end, I loved how Indiana Jones had to go through three challenges. That scene was intense. From the main characters to the supporting roles, the acting in this film is phenomenal. I think the plot was better than the second movie, but it was not as interesting as the first Indiana Jones film. Even though, I prefer "Raiders of the Lost Ark" by a little bit, "Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade" is extremely entertaining. I would say The Last Crusade is my second favorite "Indiana Jones" film. If you have not seen, "Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade" please check it out. You will be far from disappointed.
Kid, 11 years old January 19, 2014

Holy BLEEP! This Is A Really Good Movie! 5 Stars!

Packed with action, peril, adventure, and excitement throughout, this thrill ride is sure to keep you on the edge of your seat as you watch chase after chase. This movie does not stop with it's all around greatness from the story and acting to the action and explosions. Steven Spielberg deserves a really big thank you even though he already got one in the form of millions of dollars. Violence: 3and a half out of 5: Watch the movie, you'll know what I'm talking about.
Kid, 9 years old October 22, 2013

great

great but lots of shooting
Kid, 10 years old September 15, 2013

Great yet Again

AWESOME. Stunning film another masterpiece.
Teen, 16 years old Written byOfficial Critic August 22, 2013

Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade Review

Though it cannot regain the brash originality of 'Raiders of the Lost Ark,' in its own way 'The Last Crusade' is nearly as good, matching its audience's wildest hopes. It's a beautiful machine, thought out and revved up to the last detail, with no other purpose but to delight - and it delights.
Kid, 12 years old August 14, 2013

My 2nd Favorite Indiana Jones

My favorite is the 1st one. This one is funnier and more lighthearted than the last one. There's about as much action as the others.
Teen, 13 years old Written bytheguy93 July 6, 2013

Great Movie!

Great movie but not PG-13 yet in my opinion. It is a lot less intense then the others but the others were PG!
Teen, 17 years old Written bymoviewannabe May 18, 2013

Third Indy movie is a real tush kicker

Good movie; the scene where Donovan ages rapidly and becomes a mummy-like man before disintergrating really scares my mother and brother. I remember watching a HISHE short where Indy finds out that his father slept with Elsa, Indy starts vomiting with no depictions of him puking. The chases on boats and motorcycles and airplane dogfights were amusing, though. There's only six uses of obscene language and there are human carcasses in a sewer below Venice. Some older kids should handle this.
Teen, 16 years old Written byhomealonefan123 November 3, 2012

great action

another good movie!
Kid, 10 years old August 10, 2012

AWESOME

Steven Spielberg really knows how to make great movies,like Indiana Jones. Right mix of humor and action,and little James Bond type stuff in there too. Great!
Kid, 11 years old June 20, 2012

Best Indyfilm, but violent!

The best Indy-film ever! can be inappriopriate for kids under 10!
Kid, 9 years old May 17, 2012

WW2 Movie

It has weapons, but it is a great value. It is about Indiana Jones and at first, he falls in love with a woman, but at the end, he realizes that if SHE fought in WW2, she would be on the Axis. At the end, the woman falls into a crack from an earthquake.
Kid, 11 years old April 13, 2012

Best Movie Ever !!!!!!!!!!

Teen, 15 years old Written bychargnar March 11, 2012

Super good

Lots of adventure action and Sean connery is awesome as Indies dad