All member reviews for Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade

Thrilling third Indy actioner focuses on hunt for grail.

Kid, 12 years old October 8, 2009

Off For Ages 7 And Under; Iffy For Ages 8-10; On For Ages 11 And Up

Some blood: like the scene where Indy's father gets shot.
Kid, 8 years old June 7, 2010

Haha!

I saw this movie when I was 5, and when the guy drank from the wrong Grail, I was REALLY scared. Now, I laugh at it. Good for 9+
Teen, 14 years old Written byFigment95 February 8, 2010

This movie shouldn't be marketed at kids. There's a lot of blood and gore, and the big finale includes decapitation. Not for kids, but good for teens.
Parent of a 8 and 8 year old Written byElanaE February 11, 2013

Watch with you kid.

Let kids choose if they want to watch it but make sure there is an adult around.
Kid, 12 years old October 1, 2009

Sigh. Great series ruined by this awful third blunder. Bad storyline with little to no excitement. A chore to watch.
Parent of a 6 and 7 year old Written bywmoon6744 June 1, 2015

Kid, 8 years old May 20, 2015

Violent /disturbing thrills in violent action packed thriller.

My rating PG-13 for: brief strong violence.
Teen, 14 years old Written byProjektor May 14, 2015

This is my second favorite Indy Film. Ford-Connery dad-son ratio is amazing to watch. This is great adventur.

This movie have very much violence, but violence is not grapcic. It is action-adventure violence. But there are onl few scary scenes and this movie have very mild sexuality and swearing.
Kid, 11 years old January 5, 2015

Awesome!

I loved it. LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVED IT! I loved Indiana, his dad and Marcus. The whole movie had me on the edge of my seat in anticipation. What I didn't like was all the kissing. WAY TO MUCH KISSING! But all in all it was amazing! Very fun for tweens and above.
Kid, 11 years old October 31, 2014

Really Good

Violence- 3 (Action Violence and Scary Scenes)
Kid, 9 years old August 15, 2014

good movie little violence

good movie but some violence a some dead bodys and i like this movie because it talks about the bible in a good way
Kid, 7 years old August 8, 2014

i guess it was okay

it was fine scary i guess . a lot of violence and stuff really weird a lot of stuff about god and yeah
Teen, 14 years old Written byMovieBuffMarlano12 August 5, 2014

Great movie

Violence: no worse than Raiders of the lost ark. Language: Same as other Indy movies. Sex: here is where this one stands out. the last two Indy movies show nothing and at the most imply sex. there is some pg-13 kissing between Elsa and Indy. nothing too risque, but a little on the aggressive side.
Teen, 17 years old Written byTeenagersRock August 2, 2014

Wonderful Indy Movie, Tied with Raiders Of the Los

Teen, 13 years old Written byJustin1312 August 1, 2014

Fun movie

Where do I begin? First off, this movie has a great soundtrack, second of all, it has Sean Connery! Okay... let's begin. Initially, this movie is about Indy going on a Journey to find the legendary Holy Grail, along the way, he makes friends, has friends betray him, finds his father, has a motor bike chase, and even accidentally runs right into the evil fuhrer himself: Adolf Hitler. The movie is probably the least inappropriate out of the Indy movies. Although there is still some stuff that could offend some people like the large presence of the Nazi party. Young kids could also find the scene where (SPOILERS) Donovan drinks from the wrong Grail scary as he starts aging rapidly and has his head shrivel up and disintegrate on screen, and the scene where a man gets his head cut off, you don't see the decapitation directly but you do see his head rolls around on the floor. But overall, young kids should be able to handle this pretty well. But some might be offended that Hitler is in this movie.
Teen, 15 years old Written bygranth July 10, 2014

2x the action and 2x the jones

The last crusade is the ending to the original trilogy.There are several intense moments including a main character disintegrate.
Teen, 15 years old Written byTheton1789 June 29, 2014

Almost as Good as the Original

Last Crusade is an incredibly good movie that is almost good as the original. Parents need to know that this movie contains a lot of violence like the originals, This includes shootouts, fistfights, car chases, and a few scenes of war violence. Many characters die in gruesome fashion including being turned into skeleton, being decapitated, being run over by a tank, being blown up, and many other deaths by villains and good guys. The violence can be bloody but is not explicitly so. One character is shot and begins to slowly die as a character tries to save him before he dies of blood loss. The Nazis are back from the first movie and are more intense this time as the characters get trapped in Germany. The language includes damn, hell, Jesus Christ, bitch, and a few other milder swears. Some characters smoke and drink but this is in the background. Overall, this movie is all right for 10+ if they can handle the violence.
Kid, 9 years old May 23, 2014

Kid, 12 years old February 21, 2014

Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade movie review

"Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade" is the perfect Indiana Jones sequel in my opinion. Although, I did enjoy "Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom", this movie is far superior. It was a great come-back from the slight disappointment of Temple of Doom. Many people say "Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade" is their favorite "Indiana Jones" movie. I am on the minority with that statement. I personally think "Raiders of the Lost Ark" is the best. I loved almost every minute of "Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade". When Indiana Jones jumped from the horse to the tank, I was stunned. Also, at the end, I loved how Indiana Jones had to go through three challenges. That scene was intense. From the main characters to the supporting roles, the acting in this film is phenomenal. I think the plot was better than the second movie, but it was not as interesting as the first Indiana Jones film. Even though, I prefer "Raiders of the Lost Ark" by a little bit, "Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade" is extremely entertaining. I would say The Last Crusade is my second favorite "Indiana Jones" film. If you have not seen, "Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade" please check it out. You will be far from disappointed.
Kid, 11 years old January 19, 2014

Holy BLEEP! This Is A Really Good Movie! 5 Stars!

Packed with action, peril, adventure, and excitement throughout, this thrill ride is sure to keep you on the edge of your seat as you watch chase after chase. This movie does not stop with it's all around greatness from the story and acting to the action and explosions. Steven Spielberg deserves a really big thank you even though he already got one in the form of millions of dollars. Violence: 3and a half out of 5: Watch the movie, you'll know what I'm talking about.