All member reviews for Insidious: Chapter 2

Horror sequel brings more of the same creepy scares.

Kid, 10 years old July 26, 2014

BEST MOVIE EVER!!!!!!!!!

there are not many horror movies like this one. There were so many screams in the movie theater. WARNING:VERY SCARY. And a little violence not a lot of bad language.
Kid, 12 years old June 30, 2014

Seriously...this bad

this was so terrible i fell asleep half way through! it is not scary at all although some scenes are disturbing. i don't recommend watching this because it would be a waste of your time but it is really up to you
Teen, 13 years old Written bykyle_the_killer June 28, 2014

Amazingly scary horror film! So much better than the first in so many ways!

Insidious: Chapter 2 is an awesome horror movie. Insidious left some events that were left unexplained, and the beginning even starts with the last 30 seconds or so of Insidious. I personally don't find Insidious overwhelmingly scary like so many other people, but I find Insidious: Chapter 2 horrifying! So many jump scares that I love, and there are completely new events and twists involved that I NEVER would have guessed. This movie has such a great train of thought for the flow of events, and everything that happens. This is the best scary movie I have ever seen!
Teen, 14 years old Written byU.S.MARINES21 June 15, 2014

Scary Movie

This is a good movie for mature teens. I Highly do not recommend it for anyone younger than 13. This has no sex scenes, but a lot of freighting scenes. I was personally, scared in some parts. Spoiler!! There is one scene with a room full of dead women, it can scare some kids. It is not recommend with the amount of scary scences kids should not be watching this.
Kid, 12 years old May 26, 2014

Less scary, but much more violent.

This movie may be less scarier than the first one, but it IS scary. But still VER intense, VERY. First - violence: This movie is much, much more violent than the first movie. Actually pretty violent for a PG-13, but not that much for an R rating. The violence is the only reason i did yellow 14. Second - language: This movie has less profanity, but it does have profanity. Contains s--t, b---h, but not strong like the first movie. Consumerism: One apple laptop, one iPhone, but we don't see the logo. We know it because of the home button. My MPAA Rating: PG-13 for intense sequences of violence and terror, thematic elements and language.
Teen, 15 years old Written byone direction March 23, 2014

This was way better than the first one

I don't really watch horror movies but I watched this one and I really liked it and I will probably watch horror movies now thanks to this movie.
Teen, 15 years old Written bycj98 February 23, 2014

Scary

It could definitely be scary to a lot of people, especially those under 14.
Kid, 12 years old February 16, 2014

Meeh...

Scary, but not as scary as the first movie... More violent, though... Less swearing, no sex/nudity.... Okay for 13+ (Or mature tweens) Only one consumerism: A character seen with an apple laptop, that's all. Oh, and another character is seen with an iPhone, but we don't see the back of it, only the front. Two strong violence scenes.... Not that bad for PG-13. Terror/Intense: Very intense. Language: One use of b!tch, that's all, unless you count 'God' and all that as swears....
Teen, 13 years old Written byIan_hga116 January 31, 2014

Oh boy!

This movie isn't as scary as the first, but way creepier. If you have a kid 12 or under skip the part where the talk about the demon in black veils origins. It is very disturbing, a woman is tied up and gags as the demon laughs like the joker then grabs a knife. That seen will DEFINITELY deliver nightmares to any one
Kid, 10 years old January 30, 2014

Way better than the first one

I think this movie was pretty scary, but it was still good. This one was less profane but was more scary. It was great, and j loved it.
Kid, 11 years old January 20, 2014

Help

Nice movie must watch
Teen, 13 years old Written byAVTRlover 4 January 18, 2014

Insidious Chapter 2

This made for an enjoyable time, but it really didn't offer anything new over the first Insidious, which is quite possibly my favorite horror movie that I have ever seen. It wasn't nearly as scary as the first either. This series offers scares without much gore. There was minimal violence, but there was scary imagery. There was also use of mild language. This made for a fun time, but it wouldn't scare people who have seen the original as much as it would new people, so it could be disappointing.
Teen, 13 years old Written byBlake_Slaughter January 16, 2014

Continues the awesome story from the fist, NOT as scary as the first one.

I AM A FAN OF THIS MOVIE!!! I loved the first one and this picked up where the first one left off. This is movie is pretty scary but, definitely not as scary as the first one. This movie focuses on the bride in black and not the red-faced demon. Not as many pop-out scenes as the first. Violence & scariness, some mild language, otherwise very clean.
Kid, 12 years old January 11, 2014

Kid, 9 years old January 5, 2014

ONE OF THE BEST HORROR MOVIES THIS YEAR!

I think this movie was very scary but fun to watch!Do not let your little kids watch because it could give them nightmares sometimes even I got scared!Mature kids could handle the scary stuff in the movie because it is fake and the whole movie barley does not have blood or gore in it!