Inspiring sports-underdog story for tweens and up.

Kid, 8 years old April 9, 2008

Great movie for football lovers!

I saw this movie with my Dad. I really like football so I saw it. I play football every day. and also my favorite team are the Eagles so that's another reason I saw it.
Adult Written bysusan paul April 9, 2008

Great family movie

A great story to watch as a family.
Parent of a 5, 8, and 12 year old Written bybeckyhall April 9, 2008

Great family movie

We watched this on New Year's Eve with our boys (11 and 7) and girl (4). It didn't really hold the 4yo's interest, and the 7yo was in and out, but my oldest was enthralled, as we were. Excellent message, well acted, just a good movie! And I don't even like football that much!
Parent of a 7 and 8 year old Written byDylan1226 November 15, 2014

Outstanding film. Inspirational, nothing offensive...

Nothing objectionable at all in this film. Good, entertaining film for kids of all ages and adults will love it too. The message to never give up on your dreams is a great one and it helps that it's a true story. I'd recommend it to everyone.
Adult Written bycbw_stw April 9, 2008

You want to stand up and applaud!

The whole family felt great when we left the theater.
Kid, 11 years old April 9, 2016
This is a good movie inspiring kids to keep trying even if things aren't going your way.
Teen, 17 years old Written byWwerobert1995 August 18, 2012

Amazit

Incredible story saw it in theatres
Kid, 12 years old December 17, 2011

this is cool

this is a great family movie for those who like and do not like football
Parent of a 8 and 11 year old Written byAimeeblue June 13, 2010
Adult Written byretrograde April 9, 2008
Adult Written byvnvet71 April 9, 2008

It's emotional, encouraging and motivating movie

Great movie. I will buy it and use the movie for instructional purpose. To motivate young kids and adults as well in never to give up in life and dreams. Never to feel defeated you can always succeed as long as you try and try harder.
Adult Written byjpmcad April 9, 2008

Feel good and harmless

Adult Written byjerdawg2 April 9, 2008

I was inspired!

This is another good movie which teaches the importance of not giving up and believing in your own abilities enough to give it a thorough try. It also shows the value of real friendship. I was inspired by this movie.
Teen, 15 years old Written bybubbo April 9, 2008

Eh...

Invincible is a passably entertaining but familiar underdog story. This isn't a bad movie, it's just far too similar to every other sports movie ever made, and has a feeling of been there, done that to it. As far as content goes, there is some football violence and beer-drinking but little else that parents will not approve of.
Teen, 13 years old Written byHannah_Kemp April 9, 2008

Not good at all

Sorry to say this movie was really bad. I liked the music but I will never watch it again. Good actor, good ending, bad movie.
Adult Written byjeffsonya April 9, 2008

Good Clean Film

This was a great clean film which tells the story of a former Football star. It is wonderful