Want personalized picks that fit your family?

Find entertainment that fits your kid's interests and your parenting style.

Go to For Your Family

Parent reviews for It Follows

Masterful, mature horror movie deals with teen sex.

Adult Written byAnneBlythe November 1, 2018

Constant nudity with poor acting and little plot

Naked teens have sex. Teens smoke and Drink. Teens are followed. Teens die. Full frontal nudity. Repeat cycle. Pointless, weird film that was not really scary in any way and I wish I hadn’t seen it. Left halfway through.

Parent of a 10 year old Written bymarcyDanduf March 26, 2019

It was great

I watched this with my 7 year old daughter and 10 year old son. They both loved it! My daughter started laughing when the scary parts came up. Great Family bonding movie!!

Adult Written bygame-movie reviews November 19, 2018

The movie is all sex.

The movie is literally about a demon that follows teens around if the have sex with a certain person ( like an STI) and it can only be passed on by you guessed it, more sex. Plus Nudity is shown throughout the movie in intimate and non intimate scenes.
Adult Written byCaringMommy1981 November 9, 2018

Wonderful Allegory

This movie seems to be an excellent allegory for the plight of teenagers against STDs. I mean think about it: "Young people, between the ages of 15 to 24, account for 50% of all new STDs" (dosomething.org). This "it" HAS to be a new STD ravaging these teenagers. Excellent movie. Excellent message. Should be a staple of all sex education classes in America.

Works Cited
“11 Facts About Teens and STDs.” DoSomething.org | Volunteer for Social Change, www.dosomething.org/facts/11-facts-about-teens-and-stds.

Adult Written byrajrojer4 September 21, 2018

There should be a limit for everything

I saw The Conjuring , The evil dead , The Annabelle but this movie has crossed all the limits . The director is mad and I don't know how did he got this crazy idea . This movie shows the crazy great American culture . Its the worst movie that I saw in my life .

More shockingly many Americans liked this movie . Its in your blood to cheat in relationship .
Adult Written byPCDberry May 2, 2015

It follows

A strong violent masterpiece deals with sex, nudity, language and stong violence