All member reviews for It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad World

It's a long, long, long, long classic comedy chase-epic.

Teen, 13 years old Written bypg13rnc17 May 22, 2011

w

aws0me funny movie
Kid, 8 years old October 22, 2010

AWESOME!!!

LOVED IT!!!!........
Kid, 12 years old September 10, 2010

Um...it's not really worth the sit

I thought 2001: A Space Oddyssey felt long, but I probably should have spent the extra thirty seconds reading on Netflix for the length. I spread it out into two days. However, a movie like Avatar feels so short, yet is ten minutes longer. Why? Well, with the car chases, and crashes (I counted ten destroyed cars), double crosses and general mayhem, it wasn't the funniest thing in the world. I perfer silly comedies like Monty Python, and while this is one, there are more funny scenarios then jokes. And I really don't laugh at that. While it is enjoyable and down to the wire, it isn't funny. And at the end of the day, I wasn't the biggest fan.
Adult Written byRockybalboa211 February 26, 2011

A magnificent accomplishment!

This had magnificent magnificent actors and if you children want to see a great movie this is it. No bad language, and all class! :D Spencer Tracey! :D Jimmy Durante! :D MICKEY ROONEY!! FANTASTIC!! Overall, this is a very hilarious film, and is possibly one the best movies ever made! :D
Kid, 8 years old March 10, 2010

Great

It's really cool but there is the "h" word in it, and there's lots of fighting, and it's very destructive.
Teen, 13 years old Written by8rebel24 January 20, 2012

For teens and adults.

I love this movie! It's so funny! It's a long film, and young kids may get bored, so it's really for teens. Some adults may know this movie from 1963, but I'm a teen and I love it. It's a funny comedy about a group of people who are desperate to find a hidden treasure.
Teen, 17 years old Written bymoviewannabe February 2, 2013

Slapstick humor. Wicked.

This is the funniest slapstick classic ever made. Reckless driving, car crashes, buildings getting knocked down and stuff like that is hilarious. I'm surprised that it could be okay for a G-rated movie. Kids can learn elements for a slapstick comedy in this movie. Why add profanity to a G-rated movie and this is the only G-rated movie I've seen with a dancing bikini girl in it. Plus, smoking should be prohibited in a G-rated movie.
Adult Written byTimTheTVGuy October 12, 2012

It's madly good!

This is a loveable movie! Perfect adventure,perfect sad scene,perfect action,ect.The voice cast is also crazy good!
Kid, 12 years old May 4, 2013

A Classic Comedy

This is my dad's favorite movie, and I like it too. All of the characters are greedy, but they suffer in the end. It sends a good message. There's nothing innapropriate exept one joke kids won't understand. The movie's really long though, and little kids will probably get bored.