All member reviews for Jack and Jill

Few laughs in crude, kid-targeted Sandler comedy.

Kid, 11 years old November 13, 2011

Worst Movie Ever

This movie was really bad. knew it was PG and went to see it with my younger sisiter for her birthday and I thought it was totallt inapropriote. They show Jill as a disgusting idiot when she not at all. Its very sexually inapropropriete with many suggestive jokes. At the family picnic with Felipe, a man looks up Jills skirt to see if shes a boy!!!!!!!
Parent of a 9, 10, 14, and 14 year old Written bynew guy02 November 15, 2011

NOT A REVIEW

i have not got around to seeing this movie yet but i have read the reviews and alot of parents i notice are complaning about mr sandler playing both jack and jill well 2 things 1. if they would have payed more atention to the trailer in the first place they would have known this alredy and not be so shocked by it 2.this movie is rated pg not g that means parental guidence is sudgested so if you have a problem with the whole issue dont go to see this movie and wait for another family comedy to come along for the holidays and for other parents who have not seen this movie alredy as i said before it is rated PG.
Teen, 13 years old Written byiluvtheexorcist33 November 22, 2011

Very funny!!!

positive messages: In the end Jack spends " twin time" with Jill, even though at first he doesn't want her to stay. Good role models: Jill is nice to her family and loves her mother very much (though she passed away). Jack's wife and kids are very welcoming to Jill and nice to her. Later on in the movie Jack is nicer to Jill by spending time with her, but at first he couldn't wait for her to leave. Violence: Jill punches a bathroom attendent after touching her breats. A girl and Jill get in a fight at a resterant. Jack (dressed as Jill) gets in a fight with Al Pacino. Jack's son punches Jill to see if Jack would feel it. Sexual content: The girl who Jill gets in a fight with is wearing a skimpy outfit. A man looks underneath Jill's skirt to see if she is a guy. Al Pacino says he can smell h*rny from a mile away when he is on the phone with Jack, while Jack is pretending to be Jill. Jack his wife walk in on Jill putting on her underpants ( nothing is shown). Jill and Felipe flirt. When Jack is pretending to be Jill, he puts melons in his chest and when he comes out the bathroom attendent fixs them, later on he see's Jill and fixes her breats, too. A girl says she works at "Hooters". Lanuage: Jack's son talks to Jack about going to hell.
Parent Written byMother Joanna November 13, 2011

Jack and Jill

I cant comprehend why this didnt get rated R!!!! Taking my 9 year old as common sense suggested to seeing a sexual filled flick with a man pretending to be a woman in a dress is nasty and sick. What is wrong with this world.
Adult Written byhomealonefan123 June 5, 2014

Awful Adam Sandler movie is not funny, nor entertaining!

Wow, this is one Adam Sandler movie that is not worth watching at all! If you love very unfunny toilet humor and other very unfunny jokes, then this movie is for you! This movie is very painful to watch, i can't even recommend this movie to my worst enemies! It is easily Sandler's worst film! Out of the entire 91 minutes of this movie, i only laughed once! So save your hard earned cash, don't see or buy this movie!
Adult Written byDouble Laughs! June 29, 2012

Double Laughs!

Not for kids, it's Adam Sandler! He's irreverent and sarcastic but hysterical.....story line is funny, did a great job playing doubles....am sure many twins saw it and probably related...it's an adult comedy, it's Adam Sandler, not Shakespeare, it is not going to get an academy award, it's full of bathroom humor, poking fun at everyone but not mean spirited or hateful....I think he did an excellent job portraying twins, and shows he can stretch, would like to see him in more roles like the one he played in Reign Over Me.....he is capable of very good acting even with all his toilet training! It's Adam Sandler, it's hysterical, but the kids don't need to see it! Al Pacino and Katie Holmes are great!
Parent of a 7 and 10 year old Written byThe Tim K December 7, 2011

Awful movie and I'm mad I paid any money to see it

Insultingly obscene product placement, which is beyond distracting. Where's the mute button? Not in the theater. Wait until you can get this for your $8/month rental fee to NetFlix.
Kid, 11 years old November 13, 2011

Really good movie!!

I went with my friend to see this movie. We are both 11. All though it was really funny, i admit it would be awkward to see this with my family. There is some racism, but it turned out to be a great movie.
Educator and Parent Written bydianeb November 12, 2011

Jack and Jill

It was very funny and had a good message. Some slight sexual innuendos but not too bad.
Parent of a 11 year old Written byejkdmom November 11, 2011

A PG version of Adam Sandler

This was a cute movie. As long as you go into the movie expecting an Adam Sandler comedy, it is very appropriate for kids. Some fart jokes, bodily fluid jokes, and a bit of sexual innuendo that went right over my 11 year old son and his 10 year old friend. Funny and cute. Much more enjoyable then Gullivers Travels.
Parent of a 11 and 14 year old Written bysteveEng February 21, 2015

Great comedy

As usual with Adam Sandler great comedy movie. This has sexual jokes but not too bad for teenagers. Good family comedy film
Parent of an infant year old Written byWakamolybug December 20, 2014

hi

hi
Teen, 14 years old Written byTheFMan October 4, 2014

Twilight Got Lucky

Oh, god. Oh fu*king GOD! This movie is just horrible! All around bad. Just terrible. My girlfriend dragged me with her to watch the new Twilight movie and after I watched it, I swore that I would call it the worst movie of the year on my YouTube channel. Then my younger brother made me watch this. After this, I gave up hope on Adam Sandler. He's made some bad movies, but THIS, THIS MADE ME WANT TO SHOVE A CHEESE GRATER UP HIS... Sorry, um, what I mean to say is, I think Adam Sandler has brain damage. He can't make good movies anymore. Jack and Jill wasn't funny, it was boring and annoying. Hey, you know what? I don't think it was Sandler's idea, I think SATAN HIMSELF told Sandler to make this movie. No one else would be evil enough to put people through this much hell. So there you go Twilight, Satan saved you. My conclusion, this isn't just the worst movie of 2011, it's the worst movie of the 21st century (so far). TheFMan out.
Kid, 12 years old July 31, 2014

Stupid. And what's the whole point of the film when they didn't even do the real story of Jack and Jill. Adam Sandler should feel ashamed.
Written byAnonymous July 20, 2014

Sandler holiday comedy lacks humor but Tweens will find it amusing

My rating:PG-13 for crude suggestive humor,language,comic violence and drug refrences
Teen, 13 years old Written bycoolmovies February 21, 2014

omg

i think this movie is good and it is supper funny but you need to be cool about the kissing and the bad words
Kid, 10 years old January 20, 2014

Adam Sandler is awesome
Kid, 12 years old December 26, 2013

the 2nd worst film ever made. I am too mad for words that one person thinks it's ok, let alone everyone at my school likes this racist piece of crap.

Parent Written bySam Donder September 19, 2013

Silly movie has a good amount of sex

Jack and Jill is a a silly movie that has some great laughs, but has a plot that could have been written by a four year old and it is the ridiculous plot that takes away from the movie greatly. The dynamic between Jack and Jill is funny because they both are played by Adam Sandler. There is a lot of sexual content in this movie in several ways. Some of which are not appropriate for young children including: looking to hook up online, women wearing dresses that reveal cleavage, looking under dresses, groping of breasts, and some references to sex that are fairly graphic, but they will fly over kids heads. Overall this movie could easily been rated PG-13 making it not a suitable choice for young children.
Kid, 10 years old August 30, 2013

Hialrious Fim Is Great For Tweens

Jack Starts Off With Twins Talking About How It Feels To Be A Twin.Then,We Find Out That Jack(Adam Sandler)Has A Twin Sister(Also Sandler Dressed In Drag)That He Can't Stand.When Jack Finds Out That Jill Has To Stay Through Thanksgiving,He Is Angry.Jack,Who Has A Job Producing Ads,Uses Jill To Get To Know Al Pacino,Because Jack Wants To Make A Dunkin Donuts Commercial.This Film Is Hilarious! It Is Not Totally Inappropriate,But It Has It's It's It's Crude Jokes.(i.e.Two Men Look Up Jill's Skirt,And Jill And Jack Scratch Their Groin Areas.)This Film Has It's Funny Jokes,Many Cameo's(Shaq,In A Commercial,David Spade As Monica,Johnny Depp,And Many More.)It Is Pretty Funny.