All member reviews for Jack and Jill

Few laughs in crude, kid-targeted Sandler comedy.

Teen, 15 years old Written byRobbyboyfye16 January 15, 2012

Jack+Jill

twin power and 1st Sandler kid comedy is ok.
Teen, 13 years old Written bycrazy4books January 13, 2012

A Funny Family Movie

Jack and Jill is a sweet movie. This movie is a good movie for the whole family to watch. There was definitly some product placement though such as Dunkin' Doughnuts, Coke, ect. This is a funny movie that teaches about loving your family.
Kid, 12 years old January 9, 2012

The BEST movie of 2011 :)

Hilarious!! If you people don't think it was the "best" that they said fart and gas and they were obnoxious then don't take your kid to a PG movie take them to a G RATED movie. Every movie going to have on word or thing that you won't like so your choice and don't ruin it for people who want to see it and see you nasty comments. Because that is my FAVORITE movie.
Parent Written byRobbyWBoy16 January 2, 2012

Jack and Jill 2011

adam sandler kid comedy lays low and misses the target with lots of old jokes.
Teen, 15 years old Written bylali123 January 1, 2012

BORING

really boring and cheesy. the message is expected: "family is important" "be honest with your loved ones" etc... It isn't even that funny! Some scenes are innapropriate as well. it would be a great movie for kids if they didn't try to make it interesting for the adults. would not watch it again or advise anyone else to watch it.
Teen, 13 years old Written byJennifer148 December 31, 2011

2011's Best Movie

BEST MOVIE OF 2011!!!!!!!!! I know that some people have reviewed that this is a bad movie for some children, WRONG!!!! This movie is good for the whole family to watch. When I went to the movies to watch it with my family, we all laughed. IT WAS HILARIOUS.
Kid, 11 years old December 30, 2011

this movie is not worth my review, but since i am a nice person, i'll review it.

SUCKS, STUPID, DUMB, UGH, AND ADAM SANDLER AT HIS WORST. (thats all i have to say)
Kid, 12 years old December 22, 2011

Delightful Movie, Spectacular!!!

While some people thought this movie was terrible, I thought it was purely delightful. Despite the sexual themes and language, I thought it was a very hilarious movie. Adam Sandler (playing both Jack and Jill) has done a fantastic job playing the parts of opposites, not to mention Al Pacino is in it. There is some mild language, such as saying God's name in vain, "crap" and He!!. In addition, there is some mild violence, like when Jack's son punches his Aunt Jill in the face *lol* and Jill slaps the bathroom attendant for... you don't wanna know. :) Al Pacino is somewhat inappropiate, like when he is flirting with Jill (who would want to flirt with her??), laying on her sweat stain (what the what?) and trying to, um, you know. ;) I went to see this with my 8 year old brother, and while he was mature about it, it doesn't mean others will be. I think kids 9 and up should see this, at least they will be smart enough NOT to be inappropiate about it. Overall, I think it was a HILARIOUS movie, a must-see for those seeking comedy. For the people who hate this movie, TOO BAD. I thought it was waaay better than Puss in Boots and The Adventures of TinTin. :P Thus, I recommend this movie. :)
Teen, 13 years old Written bylololee December 16, 2011

Sack and Kill with new sandler "comedy"

there are some parts in the movie where there is this really bad fight. That ruins the whole movie
Kid, 11 years old December 14, 2011

Appropriate, but not very good.

Jack and Jill isnt a good movie at all. There are a few funny parts, but otherwise its not worth seeing. The only langauge they say is h--l, and it is only used twice, and there isnt very much drinking or sex. The only violence is meant to funny. If you want to see a comedy try Napoleon Dynamite or Paul Blart.
Kid, 12 years old December 5, 2011

Jack and Jill

This movie is good but should be rated PG-13. It has a lot of Sexual content. Some Language. Comic Violence. I would rate this PG-13 for Sensuality,Comic Violence, Mild Language, Crude Humor,Innuendo.
Kid, 12 years old December 1, 2011

jack and jill hilarious

this is a pg movie. yet has some language kids shouldn't say. great family movie
Kid, 10 years old November 28, 2011

You better watch out

This is one of the best movies in the whole world!You better watch out for your kids 8 and under.
Kid, 11 years old November 27, 2011

Jack and Jill: 10+

This movie is utterly hillarious but definetly not for younger kids. In comercials, Jack and Jill are two twins. Jack being the successful favored child and Jill being the odd wacky twin often made-fun of. In the film there are many sexual references made by Al Pacino that younger kids might not catch. Jill makes a few crude remarks but nothing too bad.
Kid, 10 years old November 27, 2011

not too good of a movie

It was a funny movie.Language not that bad.I don't think young kids will understand most of it
Kid, 11 years old November 27, 2011

jack and jill?

it is a wondeful movie it shows to be nice to your brothers and sisters and it shows how to appricate them and not be mean to them and not to be like taking them for granite and so it shows how twins hate and love eachother everyone should see this comedy
Kid, 10 years old November 27, 2011

I Recommend It!

I think this was a very wholesome movie with Adam Sandler. Though there are many product placements, including Pepto, Dunkin Donuts, Royal Carribean.. It was hilarious and a great movie. It tells everyone to not take your siblings for granted no matter how annoying they can be.
Kid, 11 years old November 26, 2011

LITTLE KIDS CAUTION!

This is mostly a movie for tweens. Words like Hooker, crap, he** are words that little kids would ask their moms for their definitions. And you wouldn't want to tell them or they might say it in public. Also, it shows a shot of Jill's parrot drinking beer. Also, when Jill had Mexican food, she had diarrhea. Besides that, this does tell you the importance of families! To me, it was enjoyable although some parts above were disturbing! :)
Kid, 12 years old November 26, 2011

LOVED IT...should be PG-13

OH MY GOD, BEST MOVIE EVER!!!!!!! I loved watching this movie!!!! it was so funny. I think consumerism was seen mostly in this movie. I still don't get why it's a problem. How is it considered "Inappropriate?" This might be a little off-topic according to this movie, but if Mickey Mouse went to Taco Bell on "Mickey Mouse Clubhouse", would "Mickey Mouse Clubhouse" be banned from the house? Would it be something to cry about? Would you turn the TV off right in front of your kids? No? I thought not.
Kid, 11 years old November 24, 2011

One of the movies that is a must see

I went to go see it with the fam and my little sis's best friend and her sister who is my age. I sware, the parents were cracking up at every single thing.Even when it wasn't funny. This movie can relate to all ages. Girls, boys, it doesn't matter. Everyone will enjoy this movie equally the same. It's a good one!