All member reviews for Jackass 3-D

Teen, 14 years old Written byJoespray12 June 3, 2013

JackAss gets a bit too interested in sexual situations....

I threw up SIX times watching this in the first hour...In one scene there's a cast member PEEING on other cast members, witha camera taped to his penis. At some points his penis head can be fully seen from 20 to 25 seconds, and another clip shows a man with a string on his penis connected to a remote control helicopter, and full frontal and back nudity is seen. I MEAN FULL YOU CAN ACULLY SEE HIS PENIS. This is DEFINITLY not for 16 year olds no less 11 year olds. Some adults need to grow up, and this movie proves it. I'm not talking about parents, i mean....nevermind. Just don't watch this. My rating- NC-17 for Intense Nudity throughout, Extreme and Crude Mature themes throughout,Violence,Strong Persuasive Language throughout, and Disturbing Thematic Images Throughout.
Kid, 11 years old May 31, 2011

heck no!

explicit violence landuge sex and drugs if you let your kids see it im calling the police!
Teen, 15 years old Written bychriz123 April 25, 2011

awesome but deffinetly not for tweens and younger

well i wouldnt let tween and younger girls watch it its kinda a male thing but like for a 13 year old boy it shouldnt be a problem unless u have problems with cussing over all i love the movie and think thats it funny and have tried several of the things shown in it with similar results lol
Teen, 14 years old Written byMovieGuy2570 January 16, 2015

Funny, But Only For The VERY mature teens

Jackass is very funny due to the crude stunts they pull but MUST NOT EVER BE COPIED BY NON PROFESSIONALS. The stunts, if done in real life, could severely wound and possibly kill people if they were repeated. It is a tricky decision, but you must know you're kid will NEVER do any of those things before you let them see any of the Jackass movies or TV episodes. In addition to the dangerous stunts is some brief graphic nudity. Overall, Jackass is very funny but absolutely NOT FOR YOUNG KIDS, but for the very, very mature teenagers.
Kid, 11 years old December 29, 2013

It's really good

I watched this movie last night and I really did enjoy it. I don't get what all your deals are. Sheesh people, it's not like a few "f--k" and "s--t" is gonna kill anyone. I don't think any kid is dumb enough to try any of this. Go on parents, let your kids watch this
Teen, 14 years old Written byCWG1 September 14, 2013

Hysterically funny movie!!

Great and Funny movie. There are tons of stupid stunts as well as violence that people may cringe or be offended by. No gore or really any blood, but still may unsettle people. There is a lot Language, but I don't know what you would expect with a name like "Jackass". Drinking, but that is everywhere. There are lots of sexual jokes and it ranges from mild to Crude,and there is nudity. They have a few scenes of full frontal male Nudity. Be careful make sure if they are a very very mature 12 before they watch this.
Teen, 17 years old Written byDoritos-6 July 7, 2013

Great Movie

Pause 17 Off 2-16
Teen, 17 years old Written byTheTrillionaire June 17, 2013

14+

This is a movie with a bunch of idiots that act stupid.
Kid, 12 years old June 8, 2013

These Movies Are Great

Teen, 16 years old Written byAR16 October 28, 2012

Maybe if had a close relationship with your kid you would have liked it!

Jackass has been apart of my childhood as much as Spongbob has been. I watch Jackass 3D with my mom and she thought it was hilarious! Parents seriously need to get a good laugh of what Jackass has to offer.
Teen, 13 years old Written by64 September 29, 2012

Jackass 3D

I think it can be be for 17 year olds. Good movie. My rating: R for Violence, Language, Mild Nudity , and Drinking.
Teen, 16 years old Written byNot rated September 23, 2012

Jackass 3D

They hardly show there privets so I think it can be for 17 year olds. But even another good movie
Teen, 17 years old Written byWhiplash (2003) September 22, 2012

Violence R Language R Sex R Drinking PG
Teen, 13 years old Written bySB-12 September 10, 2012

Jackass 3D

Another good movie but not for kids
Teen, 13 years old Written byI like family guy June 16, 2012

Jackass review

Teen, 14 years old Written byStevie111 March 3, 2012

Very raunchy teen film

Crude humor and stunts, lots of male nudity. Some stunts are cruel and violent. Lots of language
Teen, 13 years old Written byShadowofchaos41 February 3, 2012

too much cursing and sexual content

too much, very bad don't see it
Teen, 14 years old Written bytaylormichelex January 18, 2012

Great show, although things get pretty gross/dangerous.

Yeah, they do dangerous stuff, but they're NOT encouraging kids to do it. There are MANY warnings clearly stating that nothing should be reenacted or attempted at home. Jackass is really a hilarious show & all the movies are even more hilarious. Sure, some of the stuff they do can get pretty nasty and pretty dangerous, but viewers are warned multiple times not to attempt ANYTHING from the show. It's really funny and entertaining. I've seen all the movies & nearly all the episodes.
Teen, 13 years old Written bycoldir4 December 5, 2011

Okay for 12 and up

The movie isn't that bad overall. I mean there is language but unless you turn you tv volume all the way up you won't be able to hear it. And the pranks don't hurt them bad. Nothing but a few scratches or bruises. With sexual content there is almost none. There is one part though where two of the guys are glued together in a sex position but you can skip it because it gives you a lot of warning (the guys talk about doing it before actually doing it). And the full frontal nudity is not really true. I mean unless you have a 100 inch tv and go 1 foot away from it with a magnifying glass you won't be able to see it. And besides when did the human body become such a dreadful thing. It's life.
Teen, 14 years old Written byLilWayneisawsome August 24, 2011

jackass 3D

This movie was so funny i almost pissed my self but although their was some full front and back male nudity and sexual content. I do not recommend this movie to kids ages 16 and up.