All member reviews for Jackass Presents: Bad Grandpa

Kid, 9 years old October 27, 2013

Really good but kinda raunchy

I'm nine and I watched it but I don't think its good for kids ages under 11. Besides sex, its okay for people to see
Teen, 13 years old Written byprupru3853 November 4, 2013

Bad Grandpa- For Kids?

There are a few sexually provocative scenes, and some drinking. There is some sexual terms and bad language, and joking violence. However, If you think your kid can handle this, I recommend it!
Teen, 15 years old Written byStevie111 October 27, 2013

Funny, but not hilarious comedy

They tried a little too hard with the story
Teen, 13 years old Written byThomasLovesCinema November 30, 2013

Not a smart comedy, but still being pretty cool.

Well, a pretty cool movie to calm down and have a good laugh. Sure, it has some strong crude content , but it's the kind of movie to do not take it serious. It's incredible how Johnny Knoxville still surprising us with all kinds of new stuff. Well, It's a movie to watch a boring sunday and have a good time, this a mix of slapstick and crude sexual content!. Such a funny little movie
Teen, 15 years old Written byesoccer7 November 17, 2013

Its allright, has some funny scenes

This movie, as soon i saw the trailer, sounded too good to be true. and it was. Kind of. It doesn't really have a real plot so it kinda makes you feel disappointed and not satisfied at the end. The grandpa does say some iffy things, nothing kids havent heard at school. parents , if your kid is in middle school, he swears. all his friends swear too. he might seem like the sweetest kid ever, but believe me. Im 15 all the kids on my soccer team swear. i counted. even most girls do. so language isnt really that bad. i can understand though that sexuality may be a problem. in one scene the grandpa goes to a strip club. there is a man there wearing nothing but a sparkly green thing on his thing. he does sexual things. then the grandpa (who is an actor really) takes his pants off and his fake ballsack hangs out of his underwear. another scene you can see his fake penis stretched out.
Kid, 10 years old January 22, 2014

Bad Grandpa Review

I believe Bad Grandpa had two inappropriate parts that show naked guy and privates that is inappropriate for me, and kids under 12. It has a lot of language, it also has consumerism (not a problem to me) and the kid makes a joke about drinking. But... This movie is really really funny.
Teen, 16 years old Written bywillman72 November 28, 2013

kids wont understand

most kids wont understand this movie anyway as it has adult homour all over it
Teen, 17 years old Written byletztalkmoveez November 17, 2013

He's bad, but not bad enough to be funny.

I laughed, but not nearly enough, and -- once again for the Tremaine team -- it wasn't earned.
Teen, 16 years old Written bytvlover97 November 4, 2013

better than the jackass movies

ok so last weekend I saw 2 movies, and call me crazy, I thought this one was better than Free Birds. but there is a lot of innaproprete stuff in it. like when Grandpa(Johnny Knoxville) has his fake junk stuck in a vending machine and the eight year old co star calls a hot lady a stripper. and the language is so overused! overall, take your older teens to see this movie
Teen, 13 years old Written byannabelle1094 February 7, 2015

Funny but inappropriate

It's kinda funny but I'd say it's pretty inappropriate for most ages. The Grandpa sticks his junk in a vending machine and the little boy talks about strippers.
Teen, 14 years old Written byJimmy brew December 23, 2014

Very offensive jackass flick has salty language and crude humor

My rating:R for crude humor,graphic nudity,comic violence,drug use and pervasive language
Teen, 13 years old Written byMissohsofabulous October 7, 2014

Ehh..

To be honest, this movie was a bit disappointing in all areas. The movie had a weak storyline and a lot of the drugs, drinking and sex was unnecessary. With the way this movie was produced they use about a dozen actors for the whole movie and the rest are just regular unaware people. The actors go out and pretend to be regular citizens but really the pranks have been thought out. They all do inappropriate deeds both sexual and all around mature to try and make the normal people react as much as possible. The pros are that the film captures regular responses that are not set up. As for the cons, well.. due to the fact that the movie contains real people, the producers need to use hidden cameras, small and of a poor quality. Most of the movie is very grainy with bad camera angles, meaning you don't get a close look at the situation - most of the time. I don't know if above even made sense, it sounded okay to me. The movie does have its peaks with some real laughs but like I said before the details of the storyline is below average. For age, well it depends on the viewer. This is from a 13 year old girl so keep in mind I'm still young and inexperienced. I believe that if a mature 13 or even 12 year old were to watch it it would be acceptable. Just to stay safe though I would recommend the parent to watch it first to give further permission to their child. That's what my parents did and we all happily agreed on the idea. Rate my review if it helped! :)
Kid, 12 years old September 2, 2014

Funny movie that is good for tweens

This film is super funny but had a couple parts that were iffy like when the grandpa had pulled out a fake d*** (twice) but still if ur okay with a few dirty jokes and some swearing im sure that you and your kids will enjoy this movie
Kid, 10 years old July 1, 2014

Horrible movie

Worst movie ever!
Kid, 12 years old April 1, 2014

Kid, 10 years old March 26, 2014

Okay.

Okay I watched the movie. It is halarious! But it does show sexual themes. Tons of cuss words that I'm not allowed to say. It shows parts where it shows a p****.
Teen, 13 years old Written byComedyguy929 March 26, 2014

Less offensive than the the Jackass movies

This movie is funny and less offensive. The stunts are not disgusting. But most 13 year olds can handle this. Even though there is one part where the old man has sex with a vending machine and his rubber penis is shown, the joke will go over your tween/teens heads. As for the language, kids will hear it a lot. But the movie has plenty of heart and its funny, so give it a try.
Teen, 14 years old Written byCWG1 February 1, 2014

Not what I was expecting

So I am a huge Jackass fan, and couldn't wait to see this movie, but when I did I was surprised by the fact it wasn't like a normal Jackass movie at all. There was actually a real story and a little bit of heart which the exact opposite of any other Jackass film. Anyways there is still some crude and raunchy humor mixed in, but it doesn't equal up to any of the other films. The film has some nudity that is fake, and made for laughs and all of the male gender, however there is one scene where a man's real butt is seen close-up and has a small type cover on his genitals. There are some uses of the word F*** but is surprisingly very infrequent. There are some violent stunts, but are mainly slapstick unlike the others. To me this movie was over rated this movie.