Heartwarming holiday tale has strong marketing tie-ins.

Kid, 12 years old November 25, 2011

Nice Holiday Movie for Kids

Great movie for kids. Kinda sad in the middle :(. Haha I liked it, but it was kinda corny. The product placement was very noticeable. In the beginning it said, "If you have a stuffed Jingle, bring him with you so he can watch too!" or something like that.
Adult Written byBlue-Bunny November 28, 2011

A heartwarming family tale...

This is the kinda stuff that we need more of on TV, not the mainstream junk people are filtering in nowadays. Jingle All the Way is a heartwarming tale about a boy and a dog, who, through a chance of fate, are drawn together by an unbreakable bond. The titular character is a faithful young boy, who stops at nothing to save his new friend and find him a good home. My only complaint would be the narration, as it was a little too "documentary" for a children's television special, but all-in-all, Jingle All the Way is a masterpiece and is perfect for the whole family.
Parent Written byViannaR January 25, 2015

I'll say it again...Utter Sweetness!

I wrote a review of the other "Jingle" film, and this one is nearly as perfect. (One scene felt manipulative--like, let's give the kiddies a gratuitous scare/jolt--very annoying and dumb; the scary person winds up being sweet after all, but in a confusing way--the only bad choice in this otherwise fun and lovely film.)