All member reviews for Jumanji

Kid, 11 years old August 29, 2010

Fine movie but SCARY SPIDER AND BUGS!!!!

The movie, in my opinion, is fine. Adventurous but will be scary for the really young kids. There was a spider and huge bugs in there, so if your child is scared of seeing spiders or big bugs like me, skip that part of the movie or don't watch it.
Kid, 12 years old January 31, 2010

Really Good!!!!

Jumanji is really good!!!!!!!! It is funny and it is quite entertaining. It is a good family movie, and I would watch it again. It is GREAT!!!!!!!!
Kid, 7 years old August 17, 2009

i love it!!!!
Teen, 17 years old Written bysecret lady June 4, 2014

jumanji the most adventurous movie

its an immensely good for young adventurous children...
Teen, 13 years old Written bymoviegeek97 April 17, 2010

An all around good movie, might be to scarry for little kids

this is an AWSOME movie that the whole family will enjoy. there is a little bit of violence but not realy strong, it might be too scarry for small kids
Teen, 13 years old Written byBestPicture1996 August 28, 2009

I realize my account name could make ppl believe

to think "Jumanji's" my fav movie. It was, up until I saw "Forrest Gump," which is now my current fav. Also I watched "Jumanji" again after making this new account, (my old account on here was also "jumanji-lover" but with a hyphen) and realized it wasn't AS good as I remembered, but it's still a classic tween movie in my book. I love all the action, but always cover my eyes during the ENORMOUS tarantulas scene.
Teen, 15 years old Written byarthur16morgana January 14, 2011

good movie!

i watched this movie when i was a little kid and i loved it.
Kid, 11 years old January 2, 2011

They said "stupid", "d*mn", and "h*ll" in it and it is MUCH more appropriate than Zathura in which they said "b*tch", and "d**k" in. It might be really scary for young kids because of the spiders, lions, monkeys (lol), hunters, typhoons, spiders, and quicksand but I liked it. I wasn't scared at all, :D.
Teen, 13 years old Written byink January 22, 2010
Kid, 10 years old August 12, 2009

great

some violence
Teen, 14 years old Written bymkalv February 2, 2009

Best Fantasy film ever!

This film has a very original plot about a magical and possibly eveil board game. This film has action, thrills, and good actors like Kirsten Dunst. I loved it.
Kid, 10 years old May 22, 2015

Great

Violence: 3/5 In the beginning of the movie, Allen gets beat up offscreen but afterwards it shows Allen's bloody face. Later, Allen starts to play a game with a girl named Sarah. The game can be creepy to some kids. The pieces move on their own. Sarah goes first and then creepy bats come out of the fireplace, which scares Sarah away. Then Allen goes and he is sucked into the jungle until 2 children, a boy and a girl roll a 5 25 years later. Before the young boy rolls a 5, scary bugs and apes appear in the house. After that, when the young boy rolls the dice, a lion appears in the house. But at the same moment, Allen appears and tames it. After that, creepy and deadly plants grow all over the house. Then Sarah gets back in the game. After that, a stampede charges through the house. After that, a hunter who kills people appears from the game. He almost kills people several times. Then there is a huge flood. Next, Allen gets arrested, but the cop let's him go. Then, the game gets stolen by the hunter and Allen, Sarah, and the younger boy and girl get it back in some close calls. The young boy then turns into a half-monkey. Next, Allen falls into a floor-quicksand and huge spiders appear. At the end of the movie, the hunter appears and fires at Sarah, but Allen finished the game and the bullet disappeared at the very last second. Sex: 1/5 Allen gets beat up because he talked with Sarah. The boys who beat him up all had a crush on Sarah, who was supposed to be pretty back then. When Sarah starts playing with Allen, 25 years in the past, she is wearing a tight miniskirt. At the very end of the movie, when the grown-up Allen finishes the game, the game goes back 25 years in the past. Then they walk on the street holding hands. Language: 2/5 Da-n and he-l are implied. Consumerism: 1/5 LG TVs are implied. A man has precious sneakers. Drinking , Drugs, and Alcohol: 0/5
Kid, 12 years old February 10, 2015

Jumanji Review

Jumanji is a family friendly movie that includes, action, adventure, and laughter! I think that this movie was great and fun. It has the one and only Robin Williams! He is great in all his movies! The movie starts off with Robin Williams as a kid and he gets bullied. It has great animation for its age. But now in 2015 it's not that good. The best part (for me) was when all the animals started to run out of the house! The least favorite part (for me) was when the monkeys ran out of the house. The animation was not that great for me. The monkeys were not very realistic looking. Lastly, the movie was great and fun to watch over and over!
Kid, 12 years old September 16, 2014

Commonsense has no commonsense

this review is one of the most accurate reviews on this site, but damn is heard only once if ever. hell is used once. oh, and only 3 stars? this movie is great!
Kid, 8 years old August 18, 2014

Fun movie

Lots of fun, not for little kids, some peril, wrecked cars, and monsters
Kid, 9 years old August 15, 2014

good movie

good movie not to much violence
Kid, 12 years old July 1, 2014

Jurassic park

If your kid could handle Jurassic park he/she could handle Jumanji.They made a board game that looks like the one in the movie,if your kids is 5 or younger tell them that the board game is fake.
Kid, 12 years old March 3, 2014

Good movie

Not as mean spirited as common sense media says and a very entertaining film. Some peril.
Kid, 8 years old November 19, 2013

awesome movie

its so awesome that my 5 year old cousin loves it and isnt scared at all and when ever he sees that guy allen on pictures and stuff he says oh mami its the guy from jumanji omg lol
Teen, 16 years old Written byAmandaS1230 September 8, 2013

Best Movie Ever but could be scary for little kids!

This movie was amazing! For a film created in 1995, this was better than movies such as the Life of Pi and Brave to me! It was incredible!! Oh it just leaves you wanting to know more after every single scene! This is a MUST WATCH film!