All parent member reviews for Jurassic Park

Adult Written byTimTheTVGuy October 16, 2012

Cool.

I love how the dinos in this film are SO REALISTIC! Theres amazing adventure,tons of action,ect.You can also learn a lot about dinosaurs in this movie.
Adult Written bynbafan3535 July 13, 2012

Innapropiate

Dinosaurs eat people.
Parent Written byJLFM May 8, 2012

Fun for teens, be wary of language

Adult Written byJEDI micah May 4, 2012

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE THIS MOVIE!!!

As a fan of sci-fi, this is one of the best movies ever! The dinosaurs look amazing, the acting is great, and the music makes a tear in my eye! There are scary moments and dinosaurs eating humans, so I suggest that kids 12 and older can watch it! It is absolutely one of the best movies ever! Steven Spielberg, you are the genius behind Hollywood!
Adult Written bydadnmelover123 January 27, 2012

awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6 are you KIDDING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! severed body parts humans being eaten gr8 movie but could scare young kids lol
Parent Written byJurassic Fever December 20, 2011

Welcome To Jurassic Park!!!!!!!

Great and amazing at the same time, Jurassic Park is a movie no kid (or adult) should pass up!!!!! There is lot of dino eating guy in a bathroom or dino eating a guy in a jeep but it makes kids feel like the dinosaurs are real and others like the team really put their life in on it. Jurassic Park is love note to the book with the same name, you know because it's based on the book. Anyways, this movie shall not be passed up!!!!!!!!
Adult Written bySirenStar November 4, 2011

Wonderful movie, just be cautious with sensitive kids.

I first saw this at age 10, and I remember being scared when the lawyer that hid in the bathroom got eaten by the t-rex. Nothing else bothered me, that's why I feel it's ok if 10 year olds watch it, as long as the parent is present. A few people smoke in the movie, so I don't know why the official review says it's not applicable. Great movie!!
Adult Written byMasterPlayer2342 July 30, 2011

Best movie. EVER!

Steven Spielberg has done it again! The story is truly remarkable and the dinosaurs look so real! There is some swearing in it but other then that this is the greatest movie I've ever seen! 5 stars watch it now!
Parent of a 17 year old Written bydtsa78cfgs9rovw June 3, 2011

great dino flick

this is a great movie, it is not too violent, the only language that i heard was sh-t, hell, d-mn, and -ss but thats about it.
Parent of a 7, 18, and 20 year old Written byhtcblondie May 31, 2011

Really great to watch as a family! Not sure if it was the 8 year old or the 18 year old who liked it more!

My 8 year old has nightmares pretty conisistently and it was a tough decision to let him watch this. However, after his excitment learning about dinasours in class and watching all we can on the internet, I felt that he was ready to watch this movie with the family. He loved it and didn't have any issues! I did prep him a head of time, explaining I was thinking if he could watch this or not...that there were dinasours eating people, scaring situations etc....For a week before I let him know that I had decided he could watch it, I reiterated that dinasours aren't real anymore, that it can be fun to be scared during movies that portray someone's wild imagination and it is just that - a movie. For us, this was the right decision...he loved it and couldn't wait to watch the next - though I told him it would again be with the family again....and in daytime:)
Adult Written byAlphaZK93 May 10, 2011

An amazing take on sci-fi and the elements of Frankenstein

I first saw this when I was 3 years old, soon after I saw "The Land Before Time". Okay, so when I was 3 I had no concept of fear. I just thought dinosaurs were friggen awesome. However, after watching this at age 18, I was like "woah! I actually watched this before I even started kindergarten???" The movie is amazing, and you do actually learn about dinosaurs and DNA and a bunch of other things that will fly over kid's heads. But every child who loves dinosaurs should see this. ------------------------------PRAISES------------------------------- I really liked how all-appealing this movie is. When I was young, i just liked seeing dinosaurs run rampant and roar and beat each other up. Now that I'm an adult, I actually was able to pick up on a TON, and i do mean A TON of deep, though-provoking messages. The last time I saw this movie, not counting the fact I just saw it again 15 minutes ago, I was only 10 years old. Even at that age, I didn't see any of the subliminal messages. Children will be thoroughly entertained by the mere idea of resurrected dinosaurs, while teens and adults will be asking themselves, in light of the growing technology, "Should we even attempt this?". ---------------------------------CONCERNS----------------------- This movie IS violent. Their is only two parts where you actually "see" something. 1. you see a goat leg fly onto a car 2. you see the arm of a man fall onto a woman (the rest of the man was eaten). That is it. As for other violent moments, you see people getting dragged into cages by raptors, grabbed over the head and eaten during a famous toilet scene (what a way to go, eh?), jumped on by a raptor (but leaves obscure the violence very well), a man attacked by a small dino in a car (pretty disturbing, actually, though the fogged windows obscure it all), and not to mention many other perilous moments where younger audiences WILL be frightened (even I was a little jumpy during this). This movie could have EASILY been R for violence alone (sex and swearing would have ruined the movie anyways), but I am grateful Stevie S. kept it to PG13. ---------------------------------CONCLUSION------------------------ Awesome movie. Watch it. I have not seen the other two, so exercise caution with those. I heard JPIII was a bloodbath, but I dunno. Anyways, I love the movie, it's awesome, and always will be. The CGI was super amazing for the time this was made, it really impressed me.
Parent Written byPlague December 10, 2009

Jurassic Park

A masterpiece of a movie. Great acting, effects, and dinos! A classic that'll go down in movie history for sure.
Adult Written bygamenerd323 November 3, 2009

Better for older kids

A scary and breifley gory classsic about dinosaurs.
Parent of a 5, 7, and 13 year old Written byTBF June 11, 2009

teens are bad people

i loved it but kids shouldnt watch it
Parent of a 5, 10, and 16 year old Written bySmartViewer January 23, 2009

Dated, but very realistic.

Many, many, many young kids love dinosaurs. They will wear dino PJs, and play with dinosaur action figures, and they will definitely want to see a dinosaur movie. This is tough to do. When your kid gets too old for a animated dinosaur movie like "The Land Before Time" they will ask about this movie. This movie is very violent and a small amount of blood, but it is a thrill ride. When it first came out, the theatre came to life. Even in your home, the dinosaurs will give the creeps. Let your kids live it up, but if it's too scary, wait until they are older. This movie can send a shiver down your spine. I would rate this movie: PG-13.
Adult Written byG3 April 9, 2008

A GREAT MOVIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Adult Written bygarfield2711 April 9, 2008

A Grusesome Great Instant Classic

This movie is really great but it's violent. It includes 5 deaths by dinosaurs and a disembodied arm.
Parent of a 12 year old Written byTsion April 9, 2008