All teen and kid member reviews for Jurassic Park

Kid, 11 years old February 8, 2014

I wasn't scared at all!

Great movie!
Teen, 13 years old Written byJacob Barrera February 7, 2014

Amazingly Realistic Dino Flick with Great Story and Direction from Steven Spielberg.

An Amazing Film with some violence and language. It may be a little bit scary for 8 and under, but any older age will just think its cool. I take a lot in consideration when watching a film, as I want to make them when I am older. Recommend highly as it is a groundbreaking film in CG and very inspirational for filmmakers.
Kid, 11 years old February 7, 2014

LEARNING

Jurassic Park

Jurassic Park is a thrilling adventure for ages 11 and up. Kids that age and older will likely realize that this scenario is extremely unlikely and that dinosaurs will not ambush them when they are sleeping. There is lots of suspense and kids as well as grown-ups are constantly in danger. Kids younger than 11 will probably be terrified of the man-eating dinosaurs and nonstop action. With a great cast, great storyline, and dinos galore, Jurassic Park is not to be missed.
Kid, 10 years old December 10, 2013

BEST MOVIE OF...ALL TIME

jurassic park is a classic dino-thrill ride come to the big screen.I've read lots of common sense reviews and decided I'll give it a try.it wasn't really scary but kids 9 and younger should have an adult with them.In one scene a lawyer is eaten of the toilet but that's as scary as it gets.Great story best movie of all time !!!!!!!!!!!!
Kid, 12 years old December 1, 2013

THE BEST

Amazing! jaw dropping FX and great acting so awesome! some gore and violence but ok 11+
Teen, 17 years old Written bybetterthanyou November 26, 2013

awesome

it is a great movie for anybody my 5 year old watches it
Teen, 13 years old Written byEric Paul September 22, 2013

Best movie for pg 13

Teen, 13 years old Written byGaz10 September 17, 2013

Great movie if you're the right age.

This movie is rated PG in a lot of countries (including UK) which I think is weird. This move has a lot of gore including chopped off hands or dead animals. It also has a lot of violence involving dinosaurs. It also has some swearing (about 5 uses of s--t) but that's it.
Kid, 10 years old August 31, 2013

Universal should have failed at making this series since it is definitely not a documentary! The violence triggered by the dinosaurs is a major problem.

This movie produced by Universal Studios is not what I was pleased about! The dinosaurs in it were causing too much violence and scariness. If you watch this movie, this will be a hair-raising experience...
Teen, 15 years old Written byRockAndRollKid August 29, 2013

Great movie intense for younger kids and has mild swears and smoking and ambit of talking sexually.

Jurasic park was a very good movie. There is swearing violonce and talking about sex or marriage at so points. The violoince is prob the worse part especially in one scene where two kids are being chased by Dino raptors in a kitchen. Several people scream in the movie and two people die. Blood isn't mutch but st one scene you see a gory cut off arm besides that there's only a little bit of blood the gore is ok. There is language almost as mutch as violoince they use the shi- word a lot especially when the main character find Dino poop but they still say it and they say other mild swears like dam- or bitc- Smoking isn't a lot escaped for be character smoking through out most of the film. Besides the intense scenes with language and smoking and a bit of talking of sex the movie is great for older Tweens or older preteens.
Teen, 14 years old Written byMichael Fraraccio August 1, 2013

"Mr. Hammond, after careful consideration, I've decided NOT to endorse your park!"

This movie's great. The acting's great. The special effects are great. I can find nothing to fault in this movie. If you haven't seen it, then you must see it.
Kid, 10 years old July 31, 2013

Scary and suspenseful/ A terrific sci-fi spectacle with great music and unbelievable vfx

An amazing movie with fantastic visual effects and excellent music. This terrific film is easy to remember for its music, action sequences, one liners, and story telling. I have a friend who saw the first scene with a dinosaur and wanted to watch it again. The special effects will make your jaw touch the floor and your eyes won't blink for an entire hour. This is Steven Spielberg's best movie and it's one of the best movies ever made. My mpaa rating: PG-13 for strong sci-fi terror and violence and for some language.
Kid, 12 years old July 29, 2013

Good but sometimes scary

Before you read my review, I wanted to let you know that I get scared pretty easily. My family talked me into watching it, and I said OK mostly because I was told it was really good. It was really good, but scared me so badly that I didn't sleep that night. The scene that mostly bugged me was the one with the severed arm. Again, I don't do well with that stuff, but your kid might interpret it differently.
Kid, 10 years old June 24, 2013

Jurassic park: OK for 10+?

So I found this movie and asked if I could watch it. She said sure so I watched it. Some things you guys should know is that there is a lot of violence in this film. For example, the dinosaur eats people, the dinosaur eats animals, peoples body parts fall out of nowhere (arms, legs). Also the language is a bit hard to determine and hard to understand. But I think this would be perfect for ages 10+. Have fun watching!
Kid, 10 years old June 13, 2013

Pretty Cool

Hello!!! I liked Jurassic Park a lot. You just have to remember that the Dino's aren't real. There is a little violence but not as bad as what I heard Jaws to be. I hope you like the movie as much as I did1
Kid, 10 years old May 26, 2013

Never go on a tour ride at a zoo

The dinos are very realistic.They eat people with about no blood shown because it is nighttime.Surprising parts with awful tour ride.They say sh_t alot h_ll a bit and Bit_h twice.Many people die lots get hurt few dont get hurt.watch this movie it is good and suspenseful
Kid, 9 years old May 25, 2013

This sure is something!

Well, I just came back from a 3D screening of this movie and... WOW!! It was really good, you might have to watch for violence though, There are a couple jump scares and allot of people get hurt. My dad had already seen this movie and in "The Light Scene" he kinda shook my shoulder so i jumped more... -__- well, Thanks for reading my review! bye... - Xander 10 yo
Kid, 11 years old May 21, 2013

Check it

I love movies like this n my brother watched it when he was 7 and I was 9 and NOT scared at all it goes in with all those other classics like jaws n duel n back to the future so if you liked them watch this I recommend it
Kid, 10 years old May 19, 2013

Amazing Film

Violence (PG-13)Not to bad quite Bloody/Gory and Terror Severed arms. Dinosaurs are Very realistic Don't Be Fooled.Language (PG-13)Very mild Sh*t D*mn B**ch (And Only Used Once). Drinking/Drugs & Smoking (PG) A Character smokes a ciggerette the whole Film. Sexual Content (G) Nothing at all
Teen, 13 years old Written bymynameisalexandra13 May 11, 2013

Great movie

Great movie to watch with your family! Not for really young kids, because it might be scary for them.