All member reviews for Jurassic Park

Kid, 10 years old July 31, 2013

Scary and suspenseful/ A terrific sci-fi spectacle with great music and unbelievable vfx

An amazing movie with fantastic visual effects and excellent music. This terrific film is easy to remember for its music, action sequences, one liners, and story telling. I have a friend who saw the first scene with a dinosaur and wanted to watch it again. The special effects will make your jaw touch the floor and your eyes won't blink for an entire hour. This is Steven Spielberg's best movie and it's one of the best movies ever made. My mpaa rating: PG-13 for strong sci-fi terror and violence and for some language.
Kid, 12 years old July 29, 2013

Good but sometimes scary

Before you read my review, I wanted to let you know that I get scared pretty easily. My family talked me into watching it, and I said OK mostly because I was told it was really good. It was really good, but scared me so badly that I didn't sleep that night. The scene that mostly bugged me was the one with the severed arm. Again, I don't do well with that stuff, but your kid might interpret it differently.
Kid, 10 years old June 24, 2013

Jurassic park: OK for 10+?

So I found this movie and asked if I could watch it. She said sure so I watched it. Some things you guys should know is that there is a lot of violence in this film. For example, the dinosaur eats people, the dinosaur eats animals, peoples body parts fall out of nowhere (arms, legs). Also the language is a bit hard to determine and hard to understand. But I think this would be perfect for ages 10+. Have fun watching!
Kid, 10 years old June 13, 2013

Pretty Cool

Hello!!! I liked Jurassic Park a lot. You just have to remember that the Dino's aren't real. There is a little violence but not as bad as what I heard Jaws to be. I hope you like the movie as much as I did1
Kid, 10 years old May 26, 2013

Never go on a tour ride at a zoo

The dinos are very realistic.They eat people with about no blood shown because it is nighttime.Surprising parts with awful tour ride.They say sh_t alot h_ll a bit and Bit_h twice.Many people die lots get hurt few dont get hurt.watch this movie it is good and suspenseful
Kid, 9 years old May 25, 2013

This sure is something!

Well, I just came back from a 3D screening of this movie and... WOW!! It was really good, you might have to watch for violence though, There are a couple jump scares and allot of people get hurt. My dad had already seen this movie and in "The Light Scene" he kinda shook my shoulder so i jumped more... -__- well, Thanks for reading my review! bye... - Xander 10 yo
Kid, 11 years old May 21, 2013

Check it

I love movies like this n my brother watched it when he was 7 and I was 9 and NOT scared at all it goes in with all those other classics like jaws n duel n back to the future so if you liked them watch this I recommend it
Kid, 10 years old May 19, 2013

Amazing Film

Violence (PG-13)Not to bad quite Bloody/Gory and Terror Severed arms. Dinosaurs are Very realistic Don't Be Fooled.Language (PG-13)Very mild Sh*t D*mn B**ch (And Only Used Once). Drinking/Drugs & Smoking (PG) A Character smokes a ciggerette the whole Film. Sexual Content (G) Nothing at all
Teen, 13 years old Written bymynameisalexandra13 May 11, 2013

Great movie

Great movie to watch with your family! Not for really young kids, because it might be scary for them.
Kid, 10 years old May 4, 2013

Good

Teen, 13 years old Written bypersonperson May 3, 2013

Scary for younger kids, but a thrilling adventure otherwise

This is a fantastic flick for me, but many others as well. Some of the bad stuff for younger audiences is how realistic the dinosaurs look (and they aren't friendly) and the dark lighting in some scenes. Violence is present, a goat is killed and eaten off screen, multiple characters are killed off by the dinosaurs, and one perilous scene involves a young kid trapped under a car. Occasionally, some blood is seen. Language is fairly mild, the worst case a usage of ''s--t'' and mild throughout. Samuel L. Jackson is seen smoking nearly the entire time. Most of it is perilous and frightening, but the positive scenes and the knowledge our family will make it out okay is a good thing for the kids. Intense for those under 9, but a lot over ten seem to get through just fine. Excellent quality, and a good family picture.
Kid, 11 years old April 21, 2013

Lots of Violence, ok for 8 and up !

I went and saw this movie with my eight year old sister, and she wasn't scared. Positive role models and actions are shown throughout the movie, mainly adults fighting for the lives of their loved ones when Dinos attack. There is LOTS of violence, but nothing 8 or 9 year old couldn't handle! I LOVED THIS MOVIE!
Kid, 12 years old April 19, 2013

JURASSIC PARK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Awesome! Intense violence and scares , frequent swears.
Kid, 11 years old April 14, 2013

Jurassic Park 3D

Jurassic Park 3d was a great movie. I don't think the bad words are anything to worry about cause there is really only one bad word which is the s bomb. I jumped out of my seat at one scene were she thinks that the tour guide is touching her but is really a arm. There is also a scene were a goat head lands on top of there car. It was very scary but very well done!!!
Teen, 14 years old Written byNASCAR101 April 10, 2013

Jurassic park

super cool
Teen, 15 years old Written byzelda fan April 10, 2013

.......

I watch it when I was four years old and it was awsome!
Kid, 10 years old April 7, 2013

AdvancedJurassicGeek

I just saw Jurassic Park for the second or third time last night and this time in 3D at the theater. WOW! Great in the theater, and, unlike some movies that just say they're in 3D to attract people but the 3D is actually terrible, the 3D was AMAZING! The T. Rex flipping the car, the velociraptor, the surround sound dino footsteps... ok, I'll review the movie now. It is definitely scary for young children, with the T Rex and the velociraptors and whatnot. The special effects are amazing for 1993 and have been enhanced for the 3D showing, making it very realistic and frightening. However, my 7-year-old sister saw it too, and she was not bothered by it much. About the positive role models, the kids are brave and the paleontologists are too. However, the professor John Hammond appears to be a smidgen "over the hedge," I guess you could say. The movie is jam-packed with violence, in two parts men are eaten alive, though no gore is shown, and at one frightening point a severed arm is shown ending in a bloody stump. Another time, the big-shot jock-y Australian velociraptor expert is being hunted by velociraptors, and you don't see him again. There is one s-bomb and one son of a b**** in all, I think, but there are certainly frequent d-words and W-T-Hs. The last thing is that Samuel Jackson offers the only drug use in the movie, always seen with a cigarette in his mouth.
Kid, 12 years old April 5, 2013

Orginality, Speilberg Classics, and CGI, its phebe.

Let's be honest, Jurassic Park when you think about the movie it is nothing more than a Speilberg classic with stunning models and CGI and special effects. When seeing this movie I could not expect more. This was an amzing thrill ride through one of my all time fave movie directors of all time. I greatly respected this movie and is an excellent choice for 3D. Definetly a go see! For sure! Peace, Phebe.
Teen, 13 years old Written bylittlemissepic April 5, 2013

horrible film!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

horribel.my friends and family are going around saying their are going to murder you!!!!!!!
Kid, 11 years old April 1, 2013

Good Film

How is it 12 and up? I watched this when I was 6 and I loved it.