Kid reviews for Jurassic World

Reboot is fun but scarier, more violent than the original.

Teen, 17 years old Written byThe most awesome April 28, 2020

Liked it, but there are some things that you should know.

There is a good amount of language in this, as well as violence. It's one of my favorite movies, though. I think the age depends on the kid. If your kid can get scared easily, then maybe you shouldn't show it to them. If they don't get scared, then they'll love it.

Teen, 14 years old Written byDogcat April 26, 2020

4 and up.

Teen, 15 years old Written byHonest but biased33 April 23, 2020

Very unnecessary action, but is very entertaining

This movie has decently entertaining characters, and the dinosaurs of course are the best part of the film, as it includes so many more different types than the original. But, this movie has so much unnecessary violence like someone getting eaten by a pterodactyl that gets eaten by a mosasaurs. It is very over the top which it doesn't need to be but then again it is just a blockbuster.

Kid, 11 years old April 12, 2020

Wow. Violent.

This really is very intense. Every minute is action and characters in peril. Some bloody violence. A lot of deaths unseen. One of the characters that are kind of important dies, being eaten by a water dinosaur. I was watching it in the car and it was really Hard to watch. To intense for younger Kids. Shows women from the feet to the head. Some cursing.

Teen, 14 years old Written byquthelights April 8, 2020

this is one of my top movies

it in many ways is quite close to the origanal but much more scary and violent.

Teen, 14 years old Written byPotatoskins April 8, 2020

Great reboot

While definitely silly this is an intense and exciting movie that more than lived up to the hype

Teen, 14 years old Written byMar mbl March 15, 2020

Amazing updated take on a classic

This is an incredible movie that is certainly more intense and violent than the originals it is phenomenal. And a must see for any one who is twelve or older. If younger than this the violence will defiantly be very intense.

Kid, 12 years old December 24, 2019

My favorite Jurassic Movie.

This is my favorite Jurassic movie. Very fun, and very violent with many people getting eaten by dinosaurs. Overall, this is a great movie.

Teen, 14 years old Written byElizabeth Klingler September 25, 2019

Very Thrilling!

This one of those movies that keeps you at the edge of your seat! Starring years after the fall of Jurassic Park, Jurassic World brings the dinosaurs back for another adventure.
As expected in a Jurassic movie, several people get eaten on and offscreen. There is a good amount of blood and gore. Intense chase scenes and thrilling fights.
There is swearing, and Clair and Owen do share a tender kiss.

Would totally recommend this to anyone who loved the Jurassic Park trilogy, or anyone who loves dinosaurs and wants a little thrill.

Teen, 16 years old Written by03Sheldonerdmov... September 12, 2019

very good movie

a very good movie but skip the scary scenes for kids 7to8 and it swears (very lightly)

Teen, 13 years old Written byCLtrombonist August 1, 2019

This is my second favorite Jurassic movie!

This was a fun and thrilling movie and had some great humor in it and was much more violent than the originals. The indominous Rex attacks a group of soldiers in the jungle, stomping on them, tearing them apart, and slamming them into trees, killing almost everyone. Another thrilling part is when the velociraptors are trained to kill the idominous, but turn rouge and attack the ACU

Teen, 17 years old Written bySophie0602 May 25, 2019

Amazing film

So my personal opinion on this film is that it is good however some younger viewers may find some scenes scary to watch I would recommend if you have a young viewer then watch the film by yourself first other than that it is great

Teen, 13 years old Written by1800yeet1 May 24, 2019

Teen, 14 years old Written byCrunchy May 8, 2019

I know 2 sounds like a stretch, but hear me out

When most people (especially kids) leave a 2 and up on a site like this, it's usually not to be taken seriously, but this time please hear me out here. My family and I showed this movie to my little brother (a huge dino enthusiast) on his 2nd birthday, and he loved it, was not scared by it, and was smiling the whole way through. There really is nothing to worry about. Trust me.

Kid, 10 years old April 7, 2019

Amazing film

Very good film but one scene where there is blood
Teen, 15 years old Written byShowman movie13 March 17, 2019

Super good!

Amazing. A god start to a new Jurassic series. Though more violence is shown, including some brief gore images. Language is heard. Peril is intense. Kids[more like teens] just run off finding trouble. Chomping is so so so intense. The indominus is a scary beast. Kids will enjoy new dinos to see. Reccomed age 13 and up to see this epic movie. Though kids bravery are seen including adults. Some firlting is seen.

Teen, 15 years old Written byOutlastplayer123 March 14, 2019

Amazing dinosaur movie, though more intense and violent than the original

Teens would love this movie if they love dinosaurs. Can be very scary/intense in some scenes. The bait for the dinosaurs can be a bit disturbing for younger viewers. There are also some scenes of guns and language. 3 uses of b##ch, 1 use of s##t, couple uses of dammit/damn

Kid, 0 years old February 19, 2019

wat hapened two the treradactor that flew away

wat hapened two the treradactor that flew away
Kid, 12 years old January 25, 2019

Fun and Intense!!

I watched this movie with my mom since she really liked dinosaurs and sharks, To be honest i was a little bit scared to watch this movie but in the end i really liked it
It was a little scary, people were being eatin alive and stepped on, but overall it was really fun :)

Teen, 15 years old Written byJackson D. December 23, 2018

Thrilling!

Very good movie, with some bad language and poop talk. Scary dinosaur scenes, such as Dinosaurs eating people, blood shown! Tons of gore! But a roller coaster of a movie!!!