Kid reviews for Jurassic World

Reboot is fun but scarier, more violent than the original.

Kid, 0 years old February 19, 2019

wat hapened two the treradactor that flew away

wat hapened two the treradactor that flew away
Kid, 12 years old January 25, 2019

Fun and Intense!!

I watched this movie with my mom since she really liked dinosaurs and sharks, To be honest i was a little bit scared to watch this movie but in the end i really liked it It was a little scary, people were being eatin alive and stepped on, but overall it was really fun :)

Teen, 15 years old Written byJackson D. December 23, 2018

Thrilling!

Very good movie, with some bad language and poop talk. Scary dinosaur scenes, such as Dinosaurs eating people, blood shown! Tons of gore! But a roller coaster of a movie!!!

Kid, 10 years old December 6, 2018

More action-packed than "Jurassic Park"

This is a really fun movie and all but it has more action-violence than Steven Spielberg's "Jurassic park" such as a t-rex stamping on someone and attacking two kids. This is pretty good though, here are my scores: story: 4/5 special effects: 4.5/5 characters: 4/5 overall: 4/5.
Kid, 9 years old November 25, 2018

Good

He was a good idea

Teen, 14 years old Written byNadia Cloud September 23, 2018

Great reboot!

Jurassic World is honestly an unforgettable reboot that will never disappoint fans. I would recommend this for ages 12 and older because of the violence. However, fun movie.

Teen, 13 years old Written byReiew4Kids05 September 15, 2018

It's a decent movie...

My younger sister cried during the Raptors deaths, Cursing is not so bad some Son of a bi--- and d--- but not so bad. Not extremely violent but kinda scary.

Teen, 16 years old Written byJ.C. Aldridge August 30, 2018

Rated 12A (moderate threat, violence, bloody images).

Teen, 14 years old Written bydance.4.ever August 3, 2018

Good Movie

To be honest I thought that this Movie of the Jurrasic series was a little bit more violent that the other ones. They include different characters rather than the same ones in jurrasic park. I thought that the stunts and the action was spot on. Very intense for younger children though.

Teen, 17 years old Written byPaytak July 27, 2018

Teen, 14 years old Written byKoko-Tea July 17, 2018

Didn’t scare me at 11

It’s not that brutal as you think, the scenes where most violence would be shown are censored by a tree or something - nothing here scared me when I was 11, but well, I’m not every 11-year old to say if it’s scary or not.

Kid, 11 years old July 11, 2018

Jurassic World

I watched this movie and I was left disturbed my dad who usually watches these kinds of movies was also left disturbed. If you think the other movies where disturbing you will be shaking after this. I would not recommend this to people that are afraid of this type of thing.

Teen, 15 years old Written byMoviesgalore July 2, 2018

Great movie!

Though this movie is a bit gory and violent, i watched it when i was 9 years old and found it perfectly fine. This is a great movie and people who are fans of fast-paced fiction movies will LOVE it
Teen, 14 years old Written bygamergrl13 June 27, 2018

Has been one of my favorite movies ever since I watched it in theaters!

There is so much violence, peril, and suspense. There are people being eaten, trampled, and injured. The movie was honestly really entertaining for me to watch. I love the action. It's an amazing movie with a great plot!

Teen, 16 years old Written byBook.Milla June 23, 2018

Great movie

I really liked the movie. It was action packed and had great acting and CGI. It was a little more graphic than the Jurassic park movies, but not too much. I watched the Jurassic park movies when I was 7, and they didn't bother me at all so I don't think this movie would bother anyone over the age of 10 either.

Kid, 11 years old June 18, 2018

I was scared when i saw this as 8-y old but now i love it!

Teen, 16 years old Written byZhee June 7, 2018

I Don't Hate It

Don't get me wrong, I don't hate this film. It is good, but there is little to no story in this. A woman drops her kids off with their aunt, when catastrophe strikes. If there was a good story, maybe I would have loved it, but there wasn't a good one.
Teen, 13 years old Written byDC21 May 25, 2018
Kid, 11 years old May 21, 2018

מפחיד מאוד ומעולה

הסרט עולם היורה הרבה יותר מפחיד מפארק היורה יש שם הרבה קללות ואלימות והוא פשוט לא מתאים לילדים

Teen, 13 years old Written byGwen904 April 26, 2018

Lives up to the originals

An intense, heart pounding adventure with plenty of dinosaurs and plenty of action. Chris Pratt and Bryce Dallas Howard were amazing!