Kid reviews for Jurassic World

Reboot is fun but scarier, more violent than the original.

Kid, 10 years old December 6, 2018

More action-packed than "Jurassic Park"

This is a really fun movie and all but it has more action-violence than Steven Spielberg's "Jurassic park" such as a t-rex stamping on someone and attacking two kids. This is pretty good though, here are my scores: story: 4/5 special effects: 4.5/5 characters: 4/5 overall: 4/5.
Kid, 9 years old November 25, 2018

Good

He was a good idea

Teen, 14 years old Written byNadia Cloud September 23, 2018

Great reboot!

Jurassic World is honestly an unforgettable reboot that will never disappoint fans. I would recommend this for ages 12 and older because of the violence. However, fun movie.

Teen, 13 years old Written byReiew4Kids05 September 15, 2018

It's a decent movie...

My younger sister cried during the Raptors deaths, Cursing is not so bad some Son of a bi--- and d--- but not so bad. Not extremely violent but kinda scary.

Teen, 14 years old Written bydance.4.ever August 3, 2018

Good Movie

To be honest I thought that this Movie of the Jurrasic series was a little bit more violent that the other ones. They include different characters rather than the same ones in jurrasic park. I thought that the stunts and the action was spot on. Very intense for younger children though.

Teen, 17 years old Written byPaytak July 27, 2018

Teen, 14 years old Written byKoko-Tea July 17, 2018

Didn’t scare me at 11

It’s not that brutal as you think, the scenes where most violence would be shown are censored by a tree or something - nothing here scared me when I was 11, but well, I’m not every 11-year old to say if it’s scary or not.

Kid, 11 years old July 11, 2018

Jurassic World

I watched this movie and I was left disturbed my dad who usually watches these kinds of movies was also left disturbed. If you think the other movies where disturbing you will be shaking after this. I would not recommend this to people that are afraid of this type of thing.

Teen, 15 years old Written byMoviesgalore July 2, 2018

Great movie!

Though this movie is a bit gory and violent, i watched it when i was 9 years old and found it perfectly fine. This is a great movie and people who are fans of fast-paced fiction movies will LOVE it
Teen, 14 years old Written bygamergrl13 June 27, 2018

Has been one of my favorite movies ever since I watched it in theaters!

There is so much violence, peril, and suspense. There are people being eaten, trampled, and injured. The movie was honestly really entertaining for me to watch. I love the action. It's an amazing movie with a great plot!

Teen, 16 years old Written byBook.Milla June 23, 2018

Great movie

I really liked the movie. It was action packed and had great acting and CGI. It was a little more graphic than the Jurassic park movies, but not too much. I watched the Jurassic park movies when I was 7, and they didn't bother me at all so I don't think this movie would bother anyone over the age of 10 either.

Kid, 11 years old June 18, 2018

I was scared when i saw this as 8-y old but now i love it!

Teen, 16 years old Written byZhee June 7, 2018

I Don't Hate It

Don't get me wrong, I don't hate this film. It is good, but there is little to no story in this. A woman drops her kids off with their aunt, when catastrophe strikes. If there was a good story, maybe I would have loved it, but there wasn't a good one.
Written byAnonymous May 25, 2018
Kid, 11 years old May 21, 2018

מפחיד מאוד ומעולה

הסרט עולם היורה הרבה יותר מפחיד מפארק היורה יש
שם הרבה קללות ואלימות והוא פשוט לא מתאים לילדים

Teen, 13 years old Written byGwen904 April 26, 2018

Lives up to the originals

An intense, heart pounding adventure with plenty of dinosaurs and plenty of action. Chris Pratt and Bryce Dallas Howard were amazing!

Teen, 14 years old Written byMr. America April 25, 2018

GREAT MOVIE not the best for little kids

Jurassic World brings the nostalgia back to the original Jurassic park while also putting a new spin of ideas even if it can't beat the original. Some characters are good but however are sometimes not the best role models for children who are still learning about reality of life. Owen the main character (played by Chris Pratt) might go out on his own sometimes. The babysitter and Claire sometimes show neglect towards their children. That being said the message this movie gives out is ok but sometimes gets muddled in the larger story they're trying to tell.

Their is a lot of violence in Jurassic world. Dinosaurs eating people some in more violent ways then others. The most violent example is when a Pteranodon picks up the babysitter then proceeds to throw her in the water before being eaten by a Mosasaurus. An older child can tell the dinosaurs are CGI but when I watched this even at age 12 I was still scared by some of the dinosaurs in the movie. The movie does have some tense moments at times that definitely will not be good for the more little kids
Common violence tropes in this movie include
- blood and gore
- Dinosaurs eating people
- Dinosaurs eating and killing other dinosaurs
- Dinosaurs injuring people
- jumpscares
- explosions
- loud dinosaur roars and snarls
- loud noises in general

Yes their is plenty of ad and product placements in this movie too many to count in fact however, it does not break the movie. Their is also a bit of swearing such as with words like damn, shit, and badass

Over all statement good movie but maybe steer it away from some of the younger viewers

Teen, 14 years old Written byskkydragon April 23, 2018

Teen, 13 years old Written bybookworm3284 February 5, 2018

Best Jurassic out of all! (Fallen Kingdom looks better though)

To all of those people who say it should be rated R for violence... watch Jaws, THAT was rated PG. This is one of my ALL-TIME favorites and it never gets old. The pacing is also SO GOOD! Some people say the first 40 minutes are boring, but those people do not know what GOOD PACING means. Great movie night action fantasy thriller! Great movie to watch with friends. BEWARE: There are scary moments!

Teen, 13 years old Written byMeghna January 28, 2018

A fun reebot

The new sequel to Jurassic park is fun and the acting is great. This movie was great but not better than the first movie. I think it is ok for 12 and up