Kid reviews for Jurassic World

Reboot is fun but scarier, more violent than the original.

Kid, 11 years old May 26, 2016

Good movie - Very graphic

This is a good movie, awesome other than the violence. You will blood splattering on windows, blood dripping from a dinosaur's mouth, Most of this from the indominus rex. The first 30 minutes are really bad in gore. In one scene, a man puts his head on one of the windows, blood paints on it and tells him to go. But, the ending is really good (spoilers), The indominus rex fights with the T-rex and it is pretty heart warming.

Teen, 13 years old Written byAJ905 May 18, 2016

Fun but probably not for younger kids.

I think this movie was good. Though it is really violent for a PG-13 movie. It is more violent than the old movie. But the good news is there is nothing sexual and characters rarely curse. There is only one reference that will go over those young kid's heads. Okay for kids 12 and up.

Teen, 14 years old Written byAnonymous100 April 27, 2016

Great for kids who are 12+

This movie was a great adventure movie, full of action, suspense, and... dinosaurs! It was pretty violent though, so keep this in mind when deciding to let children watch it or not.

Teen, 16 years old Written byClever Girl March 31, 2016

One of the Best in the Series

This movie is so good, the there is common violence involving dinosaurs killing people; but aside from from this, the movie is fine for younger viewers.
Teen, 13 years old Written bySam_Matson March 26, 2016

Dinosaurs!!!

Awesome movie with really cool graphics. The dinosaur graphics are amazing. May be a little scary for the younger ones.

Teen, 13 years old Written byAnton J.R. March 15, 2016

Not that bad

The violence is very brief. There's no sexual content. Swearing is very rare. We hear the terms bad***, b***h, d**n, and s**t. Though it may be too scary for some younger children.

Kid, 12 years old June 21, 2015

OK

My 7 year old brother and I saw this. He was fine with it, but needless to say, he talked the entire time. It was okay, but I probably won't bother ever seeing it again.

Kid, 11 years old June 14, 2015

Better than the first! And THATS something!

I say this is the best movie in the four movies (And the most violent). I wasn't entirely sure if Chris Pratt was the main guy or if it was the aunt? But who cares! WARNING: Don't like spoilers? You should probably read until it says SPOILERS. So lets start off with the story. Isla Nublar had Jurassic Park then, that became restricted and built Jurassic World (Like Disneyworld except more dinosaurs) and everybody loves it. A boy in the 6th grade and his brother who is maybe 15/16 who will be there with their aunt. (Aunt works there, boys are alone on trip). They get picked up by a woman who will take care of them for the trip ( not the aunt). Then, we cut to the aunt and you find out they made a hybrid dinosaur that is super dangerous. For example, it broke some glass and just in case it died, they made a sibling then the older one is like "I don't care if we are the same I want to eat your face" you know, stuff like that. Then we get to Owen a raptor wrangler, Chris Pratt,who finds out about the hybrid dinosaur. He comes to see it but when he comes something strange happens...alright so SPOILERS AHEAD. So you wanna be spoiled don't you? OK. But we are just getting the juicy bits. So Chris is like, oh mah gerd it escaped because there is no heat signatures in the cage. Oh, by the way Chris was in the Navy so yay. So Chris and 2 guys investigate then aunt says, Oh by the way, he IS in there. So they are all freakin out then they see it and start running for the gate some guy gets picked up and you can hear over aunts phone crunching noises O-O. So gates open a bit Chris gets out and also da other guy. Dino gets through. Then eats the fat guy. They realize he is gonna go crazy so they go after him and it ends up killing like 7 dudes (Pretty brutal). Then everyones like a bunch o' peeps gonna get killed so they shut down the park. Boys escape "babysitter" and go on a ride. But end up getting chased by big dino on ride. They escape and drive over t back to jurassic world to find babysitter. Chris realizes after seeing like 8 dinosaurs dead Mr. Dino is hunting...for sport. Meanwhile they find out the boys are OK. But then a bunch of crazy stuff happens. Dino breaks into a Pterodactyl cage and like 100 of them escape. WARNING: Its super brutal after this. Flying Dinos like meat. Then ones like hey look fellars 2,000 meat sticks! So everyone getting killed and soldiers come in only to get their organs eaten. Boys find sitter. Sitters like why are just standing there. Then gets picked up by Flying Dino getting killed in a sea (Not dead, no blood) Then to top off brutalness Sea Dino chomps on Dino AND her. ThenDino get shot and killed by InGen Soldiers and retreat. Then some guy is all like "We should hunt Mr. Dino down with raptors." Then they are like no way. But then worst comes to worst and they use raptors. So soldiers come and so do raptors. So Chris is all like DONT SHOOT MA RAPTERS. Meanwhile aunt and kids are in truck, aunt watching cameras. Back to Chris he sees raptors talking with Dino. Then we realize Mr. Dino is Mr. Raptordino. Raptors turn against everyone. OH may god. Its a slaughter. I have to rap this up quickly. So Chris meets with aunt and boys and Mr. Dino then when all is lost raptors are like THIS IS COMPLETE POOP and attacks Mr. Dino. 1 survives. Then aunt is like hey bro and brings over a T-rex. T-rex and a raptor VS Mr. Dino. So they are beating him up and he's near some water then he stands up looking all angry... THEN SEA DINO SAYS GO CUSS YOURSELF AND EATS HIM. So Jurassic World is abandoned and everyone go's back home happy and live to tell the story. Well I hope you enjoyed this description of... JURASSIC WORLD! Thanks for reading. Now go watch the movie! (Oh and by the way the guy who was talking about raptors was evil. It was a bloody death to him by a raptor :) )

Teen, 14 years old Written byMike G. June 12, 2015

Mediocre, Disappointing Film

Jurassic World, starring Chris Pratt, Bryce Dallas Howard, and Ty Simpkins, is a pretentious, contrived movie that fails greatly to live up to the grandeur that the first instalment brought. Pratt feels wooden in his role as Owen Grady, whilst constantly quoting trailer lines a la Jeff Goldblum and chewing the scenery. My showing of the movie was attended by multiple younger children who clapped enthusiastically at the end of the film, but parents: don’t let your kids fool you. This movie is a dreadful mess, that rivals Jurassic Park III with its lazy writing, cliched plot, and predictable events. It’s even worse than The Lost World, something which I hoped I would never have to say. There is incredibly little swearing in this movie - just minor obscenities - and the violence is mainly bloodless. If I was head of the MPAA, I’d give this movie a PG-13 rating, and a soft one at that. However, it can get boring at times, and the ending is, quite frankly, one of the most ridiculous and contrived finishes to a movie that I have ever seen in my life - and I’ve seen Phone Booth.

Teen, 16 years old Written bytheshawshankred... June 12, 2015

It was fun but more violent then expected.

It is not great but is a fun escape movie. Also it was more violent then I thought.

Teen, 14 years old Written byCrunchy May 8, 2019

I know 2 sounds like a stretch, but hear me out

When most people (especially kids) leave a 2 and up on a site like this, it's usually not to be taken seriously, but this time please hear me out here. My family and I showed this movie to my little brother (a huge dino enthusiast) on his 2nd birthday, and he loved it, was not scared by it, and was smiling the whole way through. There really is nothing to worry about. Trust me.

Kid, 10 years old April 7, 2019

Amazing film

Very good film but one scene where there is blood
Teen, 15 years old Written byShowman movie13 March 17, 2019

Super good!

Amazing. A god start to a new Jurassic series. Though more violence is shown, including some brief gore images. Language is heard. Peril is intense. Kids[more like teens] just run off finding trouble. Chomping is so so so intense. The indominus is a scary beast. Kids will enjoy new dinos to see. Reccomed age 13 and up to see this epic movie. Though kids bravery are seen including adults. Some firlting is een and Clara rips some of her dress showing[brief] her bra!

Teen, 15 years old Written byOutlastplayer123 March 14, 2019

Amazing dinosaur movie, though more intense and violent than the original

Teens would love this movie if they love dinosaurs. Can be very scary/intense in some scenes. The bait for the dinosaurs can be a bit disturbing for younger viewers. There are also some scenes of guns and language. 3 uses of b##ch, 1 use of s##t, couple uses of dammit/damn

Kid, 0 years old February 19, 2019

wat hapened two the treradactor that flew away

wat hapened two the treradactor that flew away
Kid, 12 years old January 25, 2019

Fun and Intense!!

I watched this movie with my mom since she really liked dinosaurs and sharks, To be honest i was a little bit scared to watch this movie but in the end i really liked it It was a little scary, people were being eatin alive and stepped on, but overall it was really fun :)

Teen, 15 years old Written byJackson D. December 23, 2018

Thrilling!

Very good movie, with some bad language and poop talk. Scary dinosaur scenes, such as Dinosaurs eating people, blood shown! Tons of gore! But a roller coaster of a movie!!!

Kid, 10 years old December 6, 2018

More action-packed than "Jurassic Park"

This is a really fun movie and all but it has more action-violence than Steven Spielberg's "Jurassic park" such as a t-rex stamping on someone and attacking two kids. This is pretty good though, here are my scores: story: 4/5 special effects: 4.5/5 characters: 4/5 overall: 4/5.
Kid, 9 years old November 25, 2018

Good

He was a good idea

Teen, 14 years old Written byNadia Cloud September 23, 2018

Great reboot!

Jurassic World is honestly an unforgettable reboot that will never disappoint fans. I would recommend this for ages 12 and older because of the violence. However, fun movie.