Kid reviews for Jurassic World

Reboot is fun but scarier, more violent than the original.

Teen, 14 years old Written byDreadkill March 31, 2017

the best sci-fi movie ever!!!!!!

EVERYTHING about this movie is AWESOME!!!!! If you're a dinosaur lover or a sci-fi/action fan, this is a must-see movie!

Kid, 11 years old March 26, 2017

One of my new favorite movies.

I watched this a couple days ago, and very much enjoyed it. It was exciting and intense, and totally a great movie. The dinosaurs are very realistic, and there isn't as much blood as I expected, just a few intense scenes when the dinosaurs are terrorizing people, though there are only a couple scenes where you see people being killed. One of these scenes includes near the end, when a velociraptor bites someones hand off, but like I said there is not to much blood and the guy who has his hand bitten off was really full of himself and annoying, so it felt satisfying. If your kid can handle the first movie, it's probably okay for them to watch this, I found it very funny and intense.
Kid, 11 years old January 28, 2017
Teen, 15 years old Written by11-26-2001kayla December 31, 2016

Its very suapencful

This movie is very suspenseful but has a lot of violence and says 6 cuss words and is only for for kids who have heard cuss words and for those who will not repeat the cuss words. Over all it is a fantastic movie that keep you on the edge of your seat and is surely a thriller.

Teen, 13 years old Written byteenperson December 10, 2016

Better for Younger Kids

This movie has some cursing and violence because it is PG-13 but other than that there is noting very inappropriate. It has less blood and deaths than the original. All of the dinosaurs look very cool and the indominus rex isn't even that scary. Product placements everywhere though..

Teen, 15 years old Written byJessemovies101 November 29, 2016

Fantastic film that literally gets better each time I see it!

Jurassic World is a very good film. The plot isn't that great...it's okay, but everything else in the film is great. The acting, action, Dinosaurs, the CGI are all great! Chris Pratt does my favorite male acting performance in a film from 2015 in my opinion. Bryce's character is also very good. The Indominus Rex is a very interesting villainous Dino. Alright, now onto content! Violence: 4/5. Many animals and humans get eaten, but most all of it is off screen. One character is killed and blood splatters on the wall. One character is tossed between Pterodactyls. Language: 2/5. Some uses of s**t, son of a bi**h, hell, d**m, nothing too major though. Sexual content: 1/5. Not much. Some kisses, longing looks, and innuendos. Overall, if the kid can handle the violence then I'd say 9+!

Kid, 9 years old November 20, 2016

Exiting and intense!

I think Jurassic world is a great movie,though for kids at a young age there is a lot of Dinosaurs that are the bead ones. If you are screamish I recommend not watching this movie as the dinosaurs eat people so there's a lot of blood along the lips.but apart from that Jurassic world is a great movie it also has great graphics!

Teen, 13 years old Written byLauren_T_Grady November 1, 2016

Jurassic World Review

For those skeptical of showing their young kids this movie, here are a few things you may want to know. Violence is pretty graphic, with people being eaten, splatters of blood, et cetera. A woman is shown being drowned and then eaten by a large dinosaur. I watched this movie when I turned 12, and I honestly think it's more of a "how mature is your kid" situation. I myself could handle this movie, but I'm not sure is kids under 12 could watch. As for sex, there isn't too much, rather just kissing between Owen and Claire. It's hard to catch the "innuendos" (as Common Sense Media says) when watching it only once. Owen Grady plays a very strong protagonist with intelligence and skill, as does Claire. Over all, I think the biggest thing to watch out for in this movie is the violence. Other than that, it's a very good movie that brings back the memories of the original Jurassic Park series. 4.5/5 stars. **Also note that the characters often swear, so be aware if you're not open to hearing things such as shit, bullshit, damn, and hell.**

Kid, 11 years old September 26, 2016

Violent disturbing and scary for kids

Has disturbing imeages violence but most of the dialogue is appropriate for kids this movie curses twice what may not be appropriate this movie may be innapropriate but is a fairly good movie RATING PG-13
Teen, 13 years old Written byMovieexcreater September 19, 2016

Best jurassic series ever

This movie can be for young but has blood and dinosaurs eating people with them jumping at you like jump scare and has some cool battle seen's.

Kid, 9 years old August 29, 2016

AWESOME!!!!!!!

Well, this is by far really good. Uses of Son of a Bitch, S--t and Damn, but otherwise it`s pretty appropriate. It`s not scary at all, some gun usage, a couple deaths by a T-Rex, but it`s not any worse in violence than Fantastic Four.
Kid, 9 years old July 28, 2016

THIS MOVIE IS INCREDIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This film is one of the best movies of all time. It includes a lot a lot of violence and two kids get very badly injured by a massive dinosaur, that children under ten will be scared of without a responsible adult. The effects are the best effects I've ever seen in my life, and for an action film the dialogue is really good. The only thing about this movie is that it is so similar to the original, and because of this some members of the public think the plot is silly. But what I think is, the film had to be a bit similar, because its a world, not a park, and that's the difference. Its still Jurassic, its still will go down as a classic. I think this film is amazing and I could watch it over and over again.

Kid, 10 years old July 21, 2016

Great movie, but.....

This movie is great! But there is a lot of violence and some language. It clearly shows Zara (the assistant) getting killed by a raptor and a mosasaur which may be disturbing for some people. It also shows a lot of blood. Aunt Claire, Zach, and Owen Grady swear sometimes. And in the end it shows a lot of dinosaurs getting killed.

Teen, 15 years old Written byPAYSTCHR July 21, 2016

Welcome to Jurassic World: Intense, but Well Done.

This movie is awesome. It is truly amazing to see that sequels can end up very well done. The film takes place 20 years after the original film, and deals with Jurassic World, a theme park built on the grounds of the old park. In order to gain attraction, the park makes a genetically-modified hybrid dinosaur called the Indominus Rex. In a turn of events, it escapes, and Owen Grady a velociraptor specialist, must take it down, before it threatens the lives of the park's guests, and everyone else on the island. The violence gets pretty intense. Just like the previous films, it has some blood, and dinosaurs do kill people. A raptor bites off someone's hand, and then eats the person. There are several scenes involving the I-rex stepping on, eating, and injuring several people. There is a particularly intense scene, involving pterodactyls attacking park guests, lifting people, and dropping them. We see the injuries afterwards. In the whole scene though, we see really only one death. Also not so much on violent, but we hear a major character propose to use raptors as weapons of war. The film has a few innuendos, and there is a ton of consumerism (its a theme park after all). There is some swearing, but not as much as in the first film. However in the end, the film delivers the amazing visuals, awesome storytelling and powerful acting. Owen Grady is your typical awesome character, but you see that he cares about human life, along with the dinosaurs themselves. He does all he can to protect the people he is with, and keep them alive. (Also is drives a motorcycle with a bunch of velociraptors). Claire learns the importance of family and friendship. Gray and Zach learn what brotherhood really is, and several characters learn to do what's right. The film, like the first, brings a thought provoking message about the dangers of messing with nature, and also technology. In the end, it is able to make up for the failure of the third movie (I don't mention two because I thought that one is okay). 5/5 stars go to Jurassic World.

Kid, 10 years old June 30, 2016

Violent scary reboot is my favorite movie of 2015!

Ultimate action movie is a must see but warning to parents this movie is very violent. Gruesome bloody dinosaur fights and a lot of people are eaten. A man falls out of a plane and gets killed by the Indominis Rex. A group of solgers with guns try to shoot the Indominis Rex but are killed. Animals are fed to dinosaurs. Some flirting and a brief sexual reference. Use of words like hell damn bitch and s--t. Overall this is a great movie but would scare really young kids so I think no one under 10 should see it

Teen, 13 years old Written byJurassicWorldFan June 28, 2016

Best Movie Ever

This is my favorite movie to ever exist. it is lifelike and hilarious. Lowkey the best movie in the world

Kid, 11 years old June 24, 2016
Jurassic World is a great movie. Yes, it has violence, but what do you expect? There is only a bit of bad language (nothing that kids 10 and up won't know). It may be scary for younger viewers, because it is very realistic-looking and kids are attacked. Other than that, totally met my high expectations.

Kid, 12 years old June 6, 2016

Fun, action packed, medium level of violence

This movie lived up to the hype, and it is very action packed. Not the best for timid children. But the violence is medium level, and very little blood. A few minor chapter deaths, but none of the major hero's get eaten. There are some great role models, Claire is a strong independent woman who ends up saving the day, and brothers Zach and Gray end up strengthening there relationship. A few curse words, b*tch is used a few times, and sex references will fly over kids heads. Overall very fun film to see!

Teen, 13 years old Written byGuinneazilla June 1, 2016

Thrilling and violent

I think that this is a good movie for twelve year olds and up unless they are really sensitive then wait. This is a fun movie that will make you jump in your seat and possibly make you scream. It is violent and shows blood and gore but it is sweet and shows the value of family as well.

Kid, 11 years old May 26, 2016

Good movie - Very graphic

This is a good movie, awesome other than the violence. You will blood splattering on windows, blood dripping from a dinosaur's mouth, Most of this from the indominus rex. The first 30 minutes are really bad in gore. In one scene, a man puts his head on one of the windows, blood paints on it and tells him to go. But, the ending is really good (spoilers), The indominus rex fights with the T-rex and it is pretty heart warming.