Kid reviews for Jurassic World

Reboot is fun but scarier, more violent than the original.

Kid, 11 years old December 22, 2015

Nice Movie, I Expected More However...

It's a very good movie. I saw it in theaters.. I think kids under nine would be scared.... but it depends on the kid. I saw movies like this when I was seven and I was fine. 8+ with a parent. 9+ for alone... Also there are a few curses... Not really bad though.. Most 8+ year olds know them.. There is a few references.. nothing too bad.. Take your ten- year old in the theater.

Kid, 11 years old December 20, 2015

Violent and scary for young kids

It is really violent and bloody. A lot of people died. Not for anyone besides teenagers!

Teen, 14 years old Written byExtremewolf101 December 12, 2015

Really good.

I liked the first jurassic parks alright. I really liked this movie because it was like a modernized Jurassic park. There was infrequent cussing including sh ** and da**. It was a bit more violent then the first one. The nastiest part is the crunching sounds as people are eaten.

Teen, 13 years old Written byscintillate11 December 5, 2015

Awesome movie!

I personally loved the movie. It was funny, had good characters and it was well-written. I have always loved the jurassic park and this movie met my expectations. The movie is violent and might be scary for kids under 8 and for children up to about 10 who are not as mature. Although it really all depends how mature you are.

Kid, 10 years old November 29, 2015

Not as good as the Original

Jurassic World is okay, but Park was better. World is scarier, and lots of innocent people die. The swearing may be a little much, but some role models are excellent. Mild sex. There are lots Jurassic World Products out there, and your child might be tempted to see it.

Teen, 15 years old Written byAge review kid November 29, 2015
Teen, 13 years old Written bySpider-Man 2099 November 23, 2015

BEST JURASSIC PARK SERIES EVER!!!

I watched this movie with my little brother and we thought it was intense and really violent! If you're used to dinosaurs eating innocent people right before your eyes then 10+ if not then 12+! Great Movie Though!

Teen, 15 years old Written byShamurocks November 22, 2015

A fun, action packed thriller that may scare younger kids.

A great movie, but too scary for younger, sensitive kids. The "Indominus Rex" is a terrifying dinosaur. She is loud, she kills other dinosaurs and destroys her surroundings. People are killed, either by being stomped on, thrown, or even eaten by dinosaurs. In one scene, an entire crowd is attacked by Pterosaurs. However, there is very little blood or gore. The language is mild, "d*mn" & "sh*t" is as severe as it gets, and there isn't any drug use. Overall, its just fine for kids 10 and up, there were three kids with us (all 10 years old), and they were fine watching this in the theater. We all loved it and enjoyed as a family. Just hold it off for a while for sensitive kids, or pre-watch it to approve it for them.

Kid, 11 years old November 16, 2015

Cool

I think that this movie really cool. They're too much violence that it is too scared for 11 under.I personally enjoy it.

Teen, 16 years old Written byTV man 13245768 October 17, 2015

THIS IS ONE OF MY ALL TIME FAVORITE MOVIE

I really liked the other movies so when they made this one I was so excited. This movie was amazing. There was not that much violence. A girl dies in the water by being eaten by a dinosaur but it does not show any blood. There are some other people that die from dinosaurs also. Those deaths are a little gruesome. There is actually no sex but if you count kissing sex than I guess there is some. The language is not bad at all. They say shit and damn and that is it. There is no drinking drugs or smoking. THIS IS A MUST SEE MOVIE. YOUR KIDS AND I BET THAT EVEN YOU WOULD LOVE IT. IF YOU LOVED THE OTHER FILMS THAN YOU WILL LOVE THIS MOVIE EVEN MORE
Kid, 12 years old October 11, 2015

Parents of die hard JP fans rated this.

Suggested rating: R for strong sequences of bloody violence and terror throughout

Teen, 13 years old Written byJoeTPB September 26, 2015

Wow, just wow.

This... is the best movie I've ever seen. It has some pretty gory fictional violence, but really, it's more to be laughed at (don't worry, no children are killed).
Teen, 17 years old Written bySpainel September 16, 2015

Great fun violant not for kids.

Hello parents you should really not take you kids to this. This is a really enjoyable but the most violant. If your kids want to watch tell them this: This is not for your age we can discuss this soon but I want to tell you this could scar you for a long time. I will watch it first so I can be sure. Bye and be sure to tell them this

Teen, 15 years old Written byMovieKid387 September 4, 2015

More Fun than Jurrasic Park but not Better

Jurrasic World is SUPER underrated. It's a fun time and I don't get all the hate. Of course it's not better than the classic but at least they tried to make good CGI. And how is Tremors CGI better lol. Violence: Very High body count: Man is eaten, woman is dropped in water, almost drowned to death then eaten by the mosasaurus. Kids in peril throughout, villian is eaten by raptor blood splatters on wall, bloody hand on car, RPG blows raptor away and just dinasour violence basically. Sex: References Language: 5 s words, 10 d words lots of a words. No drinking and good role models.

Kid, 10 years old August 23, 2015

Tanker Reveiw

The best movie i have ever watch and i love that it runs a sequel. I would not recommend it to little kids that have not watch or watched Jurassic Park and got scared, this is more scary. I would not say it has to much violence but there is a lot of people that die or loss something from there body. Me personally liked Jurassic Park better but this is one of my best and i hop you enjoy it to.

Teen, 14 years old Written byAge appropriate guid August 22, 2015

Sequel to hit movie isn't as good but lots of entertainment

My rating:PG-13 for intense sequences of violence and action,language,terror and partial nudity
Teen, 13 years old Written byThe Hollow Hobbit August 21, 2015

The park is open - but it's not safe, as always " Life finds a way"

Jurassic World is a darker movie for a modern audience. PLOT 22 years after John Hammond's original idea, Jurassic World has been created, and it stands true to what Hammond stood for - interactive attractions to drive kids out of their minds. The new park is much more technologically advanced than the first one, has been up and running for at least a year or two and has all sorts of things to do, from a Petting Zoo to a Jungle River, and the Mosasaurus Feeding Show to the famous Jurassic World Gyrospheres ( shown in review photo, look for the hamster ball-like thing.) In the main team we have Gray and Zach Mitchell, two brothers who are visiting the park due to young Gray's dinosaur obsession ( although teenage Zach seems to enjoy some peeks at the girls in his age group), Owen Grady, an American Navy man played by Chris Pratt who has become the leader of the Raptors through a taming relationship, and Claire Dearing, one of the heads of the park who is also Gray and Zach's aunt. As usual, dinosaurs+man=trouble and the visitors to the park are in danger due to a new dinosaur bigger and deadlier than ever before - a genetically modified hybrid called the Indominus Rex ( do they NEVER learn?). FAMILY FRIENDLY: 10 AND UP AT THE COMPLETE MINIMUM AGE Send any young or sensitive children off to bed before viewing this film, as it has a higher death count than all before it put together. People are shown being devoured, crushed, ripped apart, trampled, and ever visitor is injured in some way ( be that physically or mentally). However, the main characters step up and show resourcefulness and courage as they all work to save others. Chris Pratt's character even works with the Raptors as their Alpha to fight the dinosaurs. A large white character is shown as a killing machine, her name is Indominus Rex, many good characters are killed, but more bad ones die. Themes throughout are bravery, action and the fact that nature cannot be controlled. Owen and Claire have some flirty moments and a kiss. CONCLUSION Dark movie, but only for under 10s. However, know your child and consider if they may be able to handle the scares and death.

Teen, 14 years old Written byMunchkinP August 17, 2015

For older kids

I was slightly scared this movie was going to be a reboot of Jurassic Park, but it was actualy pretty good. A pleasant suprise. There was good actors, lots of action, and very realistic dinosaurs. Sure, it doesn't score high on cleverness, but it's a fun watch. The violence should be noted though; a kid who watched Jurassic Park might not be able to handle Jurassic World.
Teen, 14 years old Written byCurryMan21 August 11, 2015
A surprisingly good reboot with a few jump scares, and enough dinosaur battles to keep you entertained. Language is along the lines of "damn", and a couple uses of the word "shit". Not as much gore as the original, but there's a lot of injuries. Expect to see lots of products and toys in stores.

Kid, 12 years old August 10, 2015

A must watch

Violence- People are thrown around, bitten and munched up with tons of blood that may be frightening for kids Language- The "S word is used once in the entire movie Sexual content- Owen says that him and Claire went out and had sex