Kid reviews for Jurassic World

Reboot is fun but scarier, more violent than the original.

Kid, 10 years old November 29, 2015

Not as good as the Original

Jurassic World is okay, but Park was better. World is scarier, and lots of innocent people die. The swearing may be a little much, but some role models are excellent. Mild sex. There are lots Jurassic World Products out there, and your child might be tempted to see it.

Teen, 15 years old Written byAge review kid November 29, 2015
Teen, 13 years old Written bySpider-Man 2099 November 23, 2015

BEST JURASSIC PARK SERIES EVER!!!

I watched this movie with my little brother and we thought it was intense and really violent! If you're used to dinosaurs eating innocent people right before your eyes then 10+ if not then 12+! Great Movie Though!

Teen, 15 years old Written byShamurocks November 22, 2015

A fun, action packed thriller that may scare younger kids.

A great movie, but too scary for younger, sensitive kids. The "Indominus Rex" is a terrifying dinosaur. She is loud, she kills other dinosaurs and destroys her surroundings. People are killed, either by being stomped on, thrown, or even eaten by dinosaurs. In one scene, an entire crowd is attacked by Pterosaurs. However, there is very little blood or gore. The language is mild, "d*mn" & "sh*t" is as severe as it gets, and there isn't any drug use. Overall, its just fine for kids 10 and up, there were three kids with us (all 10 years old), and they were fine watching this in the theater. We all loved it and enjoyed as a family. Just hold it off for a while for sensitive kids, or pre-watch it to approve it for them.

Kid, 11 years old November 16, 2015

Cool

I think that this movie really cool. They're too much violence that it is too scared for 11 under.I personally enjoy it.

Teen, 16 years old Written byTV man 13245768 October 17, 2015

THIS IS ONE OF MY ALL TIME FAVORITE MOVIE

I really liked the other movies so when they made this one I was so excited. This movie was amazing. There was not that much violence. A girl dies in the water by being eaten by a dinosaur but it does not show any blood. There are some other people that die from dinosaurs also. Those deaths are a little gruesome. There is actually no sex but if you count kissing sex than I guess there is some. The language is not bad at all. They say shit and damn and that is it. There is no drinking drugs or smoking. THIS IS A MUST SEE MOVIE. YOUR KIDS AND I BET THAT EVEN YOU WOULD LOVE IT. IF YOU LOVED THE OTHER FILMS THAN YOU WILL LOVE THIS MOVIE EVEN MORE
Kid, 12 years old October 11, 2015

Parents of die hard JP fans rated this.

Suggested rating: R for strong sequences of bloody violence and terror throughout

Teen, 13 years old Written byJoeTPB September 26, 2015

Wow, just wow.

This... is the best movie I've ever seen. It has some pretty gory fictional violence, but really, it's more to be laughed at (don't worry, no children are killed).
Teen, 17 years old Written bySpainel September 16, 2015

Great fun violant not for kids.

Hello parents you should really not take you kids to this. This is a really enjoyable but the most violant. If your kids want to watch tell them this: This is not for your age we can discuss this soon but I want to tell you this could scar you for a long time. I will watch it first so I can be sure. Bye and be sure to tell them this

Teen, 15 years old Written byMovieKid387 September 4, 2015

More Fun than Jurrasic Park but not Better

Jurrasic World is SUPER underrated. It's a fun time and I don't get all the hate. Of course it's not better than the classic but at least they tried to make good CGI. And how is Tremors CGI better lol. Violence: Very High body count: Man is eaten, woman is dropped in water, almost drowned to death then eaten by the mosasaurus. Kids in peril throughout, villian is eaten by raptor blood splatters on wall, bloody hand on car, RPG blows raptor away and just dinasour violence basically. Sex: References
Language: 5 s words, 10 d words lots of a words.
No drinking and good role models.

Kid, 10 years old August 23, 2015

Tanker Reveiw

The best movie i have ever watch and i love that it runs a sequel. I would not recommend it to little kids that have not watch or watched Jurassic Park and got scared, this is more scary. I would not say it has to much violence but there is a lot of people that die or loss something from there body. Me personally liked Jurassic Park better but this is one of my best and i hop you enjoy it to.

Teen, 14 years old Written byAge appropriate guid August 22, 2015

Sequel to hit movie isn't as good but lots of entertainment

My rating:PG-13 for intense sequences of violence and action,language,terror and partial nudity
Teen, 13 years old Written byThe Hollow Hobbit August 21, 2015

The park is open - but it's not safe, as always " Life finds a way"

Jurassic World is a darker movie for a modern audience.

PLOT

22 years after John Hammond's original idea, Jurassic World has been created, and it stands true to what Hammond stood for - interactive attractions to drive kids out of their minds. The new park is much more technologically advanced than the first one, has been up and running for at least a year or two and has all sorts of things to do, from a Petting Zoo to a Jungle River, and the Mosasaurus Feeding Show to the famous Jurassic World Gyrospheres ( shown in review photo, look for the hamster ball-like thing.) In the main team we have Gray and Zach Mitchell, two brothers who are visiting the park due to young Gray's dinosaur obsession ( although teenage Zach seems to enjoy some peeks at the girls in his age group), Owen Grady, an American Navy man played by Chris Pratt who has become the leader of the Raptors through a taming relationship, and Claire Dearing, one of the heads of the park who is also Gray and Zach's aunt. As usual, dinosaurs+man=trouble and the visitors to the park are in danger due to a new dinosaur bigger and deadlier than ever before - a genetically modified hybrid called the Indominus Rex ( do they NEVER learn?).

FAMILY FRIENDLY: 10 AND UP AT THE COMPLETE MINIMUM AGE

Send any young or sensitive children off to bed before viewing this film, as it has a higher death count than all before it put together. People are shown being devoured, crushed, ripped apart, trampled, and ever visitor is injured in some way ( be that physically or mentally). However, the main characters step up and show resourcefulness and courage as they all work to save others. Chris Pratt's character even works with the Raptors as their Alpha to fight the dinosaurs. A large white character is shown as a killing machine, her name is Indominus Rex, many good characters are killed, but more bad ones die. Themes throughout are bravery, action and the fact that nature cannot be controlled. Owen and Claire have some flirty moments and a kiss.

CONCLUSION

Dark movie, but only for under 10s. However, know your child and consider if they may be able to handle the scares and death.

Teen, 14 years old Written byMunchkinP August 17, 2015

For older kids

I was slightly scared this movie was going to be a reboot of Jurassic Park, but it was actualy pretty good. A pleasant suprise. There was good actors, lots of action, and very realistic dinosaurs. Sure, it doesn't score high on cleverness, but it's a fun watch. The violence should be noted though; a kid who watched Jurassic Park might not be able to handle Jurassic World.
Teen, 14 years old Written byCurryMan21 August 11, 2015
A surprisingly good reboot with a few jump scares, and enough dinosaur battles to keep you entertained. Language is along the lines of "damn", and a couple uses of the word "shit". Not as much gore as the original, but there's a lot of injuries. Expect to see lots of products and toys in stores.

Kid, 12 years old August 10, 2015

A must watch

Violence- People are thrown around, bitten and munched up with tons of blood that may be frightening for kids
Language- The "S word is used once in the entire movie
Sexual content- Owen says that him and Claire went out and had sex

Teen, 14 years old Written byFairy125 August 6, 2015

Good Movie

This is a very good movie. Some scenes are intense, and scary but the movie is good and enjoyable.

Kid, 9 years old July 31, 2015

Great But Scary Movie

Great movie. It is entertaining but violent like the others. I would say I liked this one better than the first. But it is not appropriate for all children. Since the park is open and a lot of people are there when the dinosaurs get loose everyone is running.There is one scene in which a lady is tossed around by flying dinosaurs multiple times and the death is just sad and lasts a long time. And when night come the suspense does not stop. One man has a bloody hand and presses it against a window and it leaves a mark.One guy gets jumped on by a dinosaur. Also there is some fighting between some dinos. Overall I thought this was a well done movie just violent and also with some language.
Kid, 11 years old July 28, 2015

Very Entertaining

I think that Jurassic World is a little scary but overall enjoyable, I would not recommend this movie to any kid under 11. I would gladly watch this movie again(:

Teen, 13 years old Written byChampionOfTomorrow July 27, 2015

Good Reboot to the Series

After the past two disappointing additions to the Jurassic Park series, I'm happy to say this this is way better than both. The movie is more violent than the others, but 12-year olds should be able to handle it. The good thing about this movie is that it is suspenseful from when the Indominus escapes, until the end. The things I didn't like were that the whole movie was basically the people escaping from the dinasour, and the ending wasn't that satisfying. Overall, it is a good but violent reboot (but nowhere near as good as the first), that's recommended for tweens and up.