Kid reviews for Jurassic World

Reboot is fun but scarier, more violent than the original.

Teen, 15 years old Written byHollywoodFan July 25, 2015

Similar story to the original, but an excellent film

Jurassic World takes elements from the original Jurassic Park movie and throws in some sci fi FX and action packed violence to bring you a thrilling adventure. When two kids leave their parents to go on an explorer's expedition at a dinosaur theme park, the people in charge discover more violent, aggressive dinosaurs have discovered how to break from their exhibhit and this is what causes terrifying chaos across the city. This film is not for young children and would recommed a child is aged at least 11 to viee the film due to some of its content. This includes moderate violence, ocasionally gory, threat and mild language.

Teen, 14 years old Written bykitty47 July 22, 2015

So much better than the original...

Teen, 14 years old Written by2jayz July 21, 2015

Goofy but very entertaining Jurassic installment!

This movie is very entertaining and has more action and dinosaurs than the original. Kids will love this movie. Sex- 2/10. Some suggestive references. Violence- 6/10. Dinosaurs eat and attack people without much blood. Language- 4/10. A few uses of "s--t" and some more mild words.

Teen, 14 years old Written byJimmy Brew July 21, 2015
Teen, 16 years old Written byMaya16 July 19, 2015

More violent than the orginal

I thought this movie was okay. It scared me more than the other Jurassic park movies. I think that the other Jurassic park movies are okay for ages 10 and up.

Kid, 12 years old July 13, 2015

Realistic dinosaur movie was very violent

This movie was very intense. I recently saw it in the theatre and I was disgusted by the things I saw. In one scene, a dinosaur bites a guys hand off. In another, there was blood splattered and a guy picks up a piece of a dinosaur that was ripped out of its own skin. There was also some bad language, but I didn't really mind it. Overall, this movie was really well portrayed and it was very realistic. Great job!

Kid, 12 years old July 13, 2015

Jurassic World

It was better than the rest but it is still your typical Jurassic Park film.

Kid, 11 years old July 12, 2015

The sequel Jurassic Park needs!

This is a sequel to Jurassic Park that's actually enjoyable. (Lost World and JP3 weren't that good.) You may need to know that there is more violence then the original JP because there is actually people on the park. (So when the dinosaurs get out, it's more gruesome.) There is never any blood except for when a character is killed by a raptor. It's actually less scary then JP and is more focused on action. There is a few infrequent swear words, but like I said, they're infrequent. I think if you're a fan of the original Jurassic Park, go see it!

Teen, 14 years old Written byLoïc July 12, 2015
Jurassic world , the 4th installment of the series , is much more bloody , violent and terrifying than the other 3 . There was blood spurting on a wall, on camera ... we see people get eaten violently several times. The dinosaurs are fighting very brutally . It is also much more frightening and scary that others. I myself jumped repeatedly. Film definitely not suitable for children under 13 years. It still offers a good show and it is extremely well done. Fans of the saga will be satisfied and what does not know. It does not matter to see without seeing the other .
Rating: 7/10
Great movie overall.
FRANCAIS:Jurassic world, le 4eme volet de la série, est bien plus sanglant, violent et terrifiant que les 3 autres. Il y a du sang qui gicle sur un mur, sur la camera…, on voit des personnes se faire dévorer très violemment à plusieurs reprises. Les dinosaures se battent très brutalement. Il est aussi bien plus effrayant et angoissant qui les autres. J’ai moi-même sursauté à plusieurs reprises. Film vraiment pas adapté aux moins de 13 ans. Il offre tout de même un bon spectacle et il est extrêmement bien fait. Les fans de la saga seront satisfaits ainsi que ce qui ne connaisse pas. Il n’est pas grave de le voir sans avoir vu les autres.
Note:7/10
Film super dans l’ensemble.

Kid, 6 years old July 9, 2015

Review of Jurassic World

a lot of dinosaur crashing in it.

Kid, 11 years old July 6, 2015

A decent reboot of Jurassic Park

Although the movie may give smaller kids nightmares, swearing is extremely infrequent. Although scarier than the original, it is worth watching.
Teen, 13 years old Written byFlowerpower8760 July 5, 2015

Violent but good.

I saw the movie. From what I see it's pretty violent. Like, I saw some people killed under leaves and blood would splatter. Other times a team in a helicopter crashed into a greenhouse, splatter, dinosaurs getting killed by other dinos or humans, and humans being injured and eaten by them. One of the characters was thrashed by a dinosaur, swallowed, and then that dino was killed, killing her as well. A dino even tore out it's locating device, and there were swears, such as bullshit, shit, and damn, But overall it's gripping. There are plans for a sequel, but do not take your 7 year olds to see this or else they will have nightmares.

Teen, 13 years old Written byHeidi14 July 5, 2015

Jurassic World

Jurassic World is really good. I would rate it a 12s movie. If your not into scary dinosaurs then I would advise you not to watch it also if your not into watching animals being killed. It's a thriller. I found jump scary. Really good movie go and watch it now.

Teen, 15 years old Written byXtraBlue July 4, 2015

Jurassic World = Awesome

Jurassic World is very good. Although there are a few things that do jump out at you. There are a few cuss words that come out of no where. Of course scary scenes are inevitable, and there is a lot of sexual innuendo between the Adult protagonists (but I'm sure the kids won't know what they're talking about). Overall I think it's a great movie, and it was worth my money. Watch it, it's a must see!

Kid, 11 years old July 4, 2015

Most violent Jurassic park yet, it is very disappointing compared to the other Jurassic parks

The main plot is silly. Scientists make the most dangerous creature possible. Why?! In the film there is surprisingly not much gore, but you see bloody scratches on dinosaurs and a man gets eaten, but you see nothing because he gets eaten behind some leaves. You do see a lot of blood flow down from a tree. Most of the characters have guns and shoot dinosaurs, a lady also gets picked up by a flying dinosaur and gets flung into another flying dinosaurs mouth who then puts her in the water and dives down and tries to eat her. But a massive water dinosaur eats the smaller one and her. Overall the movie is nearly non stop violence and it's too long. I think nearly all teens should be able to handle it.

Kid, 10 years old July 3, 2015

Jurassic World

I'm used to watching things like this, but I wouldn't watch this with a seven year old. It has some cussing in it such as the B word, and the SH word. It has some gruesom moments and things pop out of nowhere! It has some kissing and violence in it. The dinosuars are cool and have wierd looking teeth. The main dinosuar eats too many people. Other than those things the movie was really good. If you watch this make sure to be prepared for anything!!

Kid, 11 years old July 3, 2015

This is better than Jurassic park

This is a great movie if you're into violence. I give it an A-. I think the violence is great though. It's a very intense movie. Some blood, but not really any gore. A couple times in the movie you'll jump. This is the best movie I've ever seen for sound effects. I really recommend it if you liked the first Jurassic park movie!!

Kid, 11 years old July 3, 2015

Jurassic world

There's a lot of violence and language and stuff. The End.

Teen, 13 years old Written bytyjackmatt July 3, 2015

Jurassic World

I think it is a really good movie, for the most part

Only think is that it could be scary and could definitely give kids nightmares
Teen, 13 years old Written byScaredyCat July 2, 2015

Great for Teens

The violence is slightly more graphic than the previous films. While the victim's bodies are off camera as they are being killed, there is sound effects which tell the viewers that flesh is being ripped or bones have been crushed. There is blood splattered on glass in one scene. There is cussing (mostly "b-tch"), however it is not excessive. The jump scares are not too gruesome, but will probably make very young children end up in tears. Children that are very sensitive to loud noises will probably not enjoy this.